Page 764 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754762763764765766 774 814 864 1264 ... LastLast
Results 15,261 to 15,280 of 30041

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    I made some nevermind
    I think the wrong friend check out the four corner of each icons.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

The repo is huge copy-paste fest. It's Eduis all over again.

Well...when all the people who were putting a little extra effort into their icons disappear...what do you expect?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-10-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    I think the wrong friend check out the four corner of each icons.
    There the ones I copied from my phone and there perfect so if they show up wrong here then ill deal with it later

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Well...when all the people who were putting a little extra effort into their icons disappear...what do you expect?
    Yep. The major contributors haven't been producing much lately, for whatever reasons. Some might have thrown hissy-fits maybe but others just don't seem to be around?

I've made a few icons for my phone lately but I don't think they've been up to a good enough standard to share :/
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 09-09-2012 at 09:39 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-10-2012)

Thanks

I'm sure they are in the edgy thread

Quote Originally Posted by mmaboi21 View Post
    I'm sure they are in the edgy thread
    Depends who you consider to be "they" I think

Thanks

Ha well I know CB was tearing the thread up with some sick icons. He does a great job, not sure of anyone else though.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mmaboi21 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-10-2012)

Yeah my icons may be a cut copy and paste but it's something quick to throw up and gets rid of the stock look until something else comes along.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-10-2012), radioBirdman (09-09-2012)

who can share their own theme jaku for ipad is not, I was looking around the forum but did not get, that many of you share icon and jaku interface images on the ipad but can not see link load-sharing,please people help

Jaku for (the new) iPad is still in development. It will be a paid theme, released by William Szilveszter.
    No one will release the port they've made, for that reason, and because you'll get much more quality and crisp details if you do wait for the outcome.
    Porting Jaku to the iPad yourself implies changing the names of the images, and if not their dimensions (advised), making use of tweaks (like Shrink, Cydia) to achieve more acceptable results.
    Work. Is it worth the reward of having less defined icons than on i4's ? Or is it better to wait for the true [I]Jaku for iPad[I]™ ? Your choice.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

muidao (09-10-2012), radioBirdman (09-10-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    The repo is huge copy-paste fest. It's Eduis all over again.
    It'll still be fine if the aspect ratios were observed... Sigh.

I made a couple of icons but am unsure if they meet the cut.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to evo0o For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (09-10-2012)

Well, bjbinc gave every contributor the ability to upload their icons.
    It is up to them to know wether they're proud enough if their work to share it.
    Jaku repo is a great source of community made icons. They won't integrate William's Jaku theme, be it in the Jaku Core folder or in a separate WB add-on. To each his/her own standards, we are not bound by contract to release hand-drawn icons for every request/new popular app out. And even such icons drawn from ground up can be way less appealing than copy/paste ones made with the right image and judgment.
    bjbinc's repo site is there to put a plethora of icons to our disposal. They're alternates to Lokheed's for many. Not because he believes thyre better than the original but to give the choice, and to share one another's contribution.
    It has always been up to the downloaders' taste to replace the theme's stock icons and to chose whichever one he/she wants his phone to wear.
    It is true that with Chaotic Buddhist gone from the Jaku threads, bjbinc 'limiting' his skills to upgrading Jaku repo to the actual amazingness it has reached, Blacksquatch being retired, Bankai44 now opposing to his father's beliefs and turning towards theming Symbian phones, parry gone to Paris and Anonymous being kept busy with UDID traffic, great quality icons mix less with the usual copy/paste jobs on the repo, hence the feel of the quality diminishing.
    But they'll come back. You can't turn your back long from Jaku. Its eyes will burn the Jaku character into your back into the deepest part of your flesh, into the most amazing soul tattoo.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

mydarkblueshirt (09-10-2012), radioBirdman (09-10-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Jaku repo is a great source of community made icons. They won't integrate William's Jaku theme, be it in the Jaku Core folder or in a separate WB add-on. To each his/her own standards, we are not bound by contract to release hand-drawn icons for every request/new popular app out. And even such icons drawn from ground up can be way less appealing than copy/paste ones made with the right image and judgment.
    bjbinc's repo site is there to put a plethora of icons to our disposal. They're alternates to Lokheed's for many. Not because he believes thyre better than the original but to give the choice, and to share one another's contribution.
    It has always been up to the downloaders' taste to replace the theme's stock icons and to chose whichever one he/she wants his phone to wear.
    Well said Monsuire lé Ribbit.

Not everyone here has the talent/time/imagination to draw an icon from scratch for every app they would like a Jaku icon for. For a lot of us a (decent) c/p will do the job too. A well done c/p Jaku icon is worth it's place on the repo since it is always better than a stock-standard app icon.

As for the regulars that don't post icons here anymore, I have to say that a) the occasional high quality icon is hardly worth the weekly tantrums that they come with (in some cases) and b) you missed a few very worthy contributors there in your list of MIAs.
    /2c

22. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-10-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Well said Monsuire lé Ribbit.
    (...)
    As for the regulars that don't post icons here anymore, I have to say that a) the occasional high quality icon is hardly worth the weekly tantrums that they come with (in some cases) and b) you missed a few very worthy contributors there in your list of MIAs.
    /2c
    Thanks. Yeah, didn't mention iGeriya, he was gone before I came. An Alex for another one. Bad draw for the forum. akrimmer ain't gone from anyone's springboard with his set of Marvel comics. Jadaki's Clockify icons keep ticking the time, Nimplicity only took vacations for one more week and jays638 is active on DeviantArt.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Thanks. Yeah, didn't mention iGeriya, he was gone before I came. An Alex for another one. Bad draw for the forum. akrimmer ain't gone from anyone's springboard with his set of Marvel comics. Jadaki's Clockify icons keep ticking the time, Nimplicity only took vacations for one more week and jays638 is active on DeviantArt.
    thank you, really I'm mad to expect the theme jaku for ipad, every day on the topic see jaku theme for the ipad was not expecting it too, if you have a mod, corner can share linkshelp me not, for satisfying desire,: D, thank you very much

Thanks

__________________________________________________ _____
    I review iPhone apps and themes for http://theappletreereview.blogspot.com/

I'm always looking to help, and I'll try my best to solve whatever problems you may have

I also adore the theme "Jaku"

26. The Following User Says Thank You to jvkj For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-10-2012)

Dock- Akrimmer
    widget- max Pain

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1347305482.793787.jpg  
    Last edited by Silverado1987; 09-10-2012 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Dock- Akrimmer
    widget- schnedi

U sure widget is not from max pain?!
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    U sure widget is not from max pain?!
    That it is. My bad I seen the widget from schnedi in a post but it's from Max. My bad

Page 764 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754762763764765766 774 814 864 1264 ... LastLast