+ Reply
Page 733 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 233 633 683 723731732733734735 743 783 833 1233 ... LastLast
Results 14,641 to 14,660 of 30022

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by sino84 Is this my dock? Yes sir thank you very much Black Dock
    Recovering Theme Addict having a relapse jayjOka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,980 Times in 652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    Is this my dock?
    Yes sir thank you very much

Black Dock

iPhone? More like MyPhone cbreezy's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone make a folder icon that looks like this, but make it a fitness one? I am not sure how to request folder icons. thank you
    Attachment 607174Attachment 607175
    Edgy

My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cbreezy View Post
    Can someone make a folder icon that looks like this, but make it a fitness one? I am not sure how to request folder icons. thank you
    Didn't you already asked it? I don't want to attack you or something, but usually if you'll ask more than once, people will ignore it, just saying...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Didn't you already asked it? I don't want to attack you or something, but usually if you'll ask more than once, people will ignore it, just saying...
    @ aransh - He can ask all he wants and if someone wants to help, they will help him. There is no need for a comment like yours, it wasn't helpful (and you weren't offering help) and it almost came off as being rude. And in my history on this thread, I've never ignored a request if they were "always" asking; most of the time, if no answers it's because we don't have anything in mind on how to create the icon requested...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (08-20-2012), macinmac (08-20-2012)

Thanks

I apologize, just thought it got overlooked. Sorry if it offended you.
    Edgy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cbreezy For This Useful Post:

macinmac (08-20-2012)

Thanks

If you want, you might wanna download a trial of Ps. The psd, if I remember correctly, comes with the folder icon pack, and you'll get loads of Ps help here if you ask. Plus, you can start making some of your own icons, which is very self-gratifying.

Thanks

If no one picks up this request for you, I can make it real quick (when I get home from work) using Bryan's template he supplied with those Folder Icons on his DeviantArt page.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    If no one picks up this request for you, I can make it real quick (when I get home from work) using Bryan's template he supplied with those Folder Icons on his DeviantArt page.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    If you want, you might wanna download a trial of Ps. The psd, if I remember correctly, comes with the folder icon pack, and you'll get loads of Ps help here if you ask. Plus, you can start making some of your own icons, which is very self-gratifying.
    i will give it a try when i get out of my training class tonight.
    Last edited by cbreezy; 08-20-2012 at 12:04 PM.
    Edgy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    @ aransh - He can ask all he wants and if someone wants to help, they will help him. There is no need for a comment like yours, it wasn't helpful (and you weren't offering help) and it almost came off as being rude. And in my history on this thread, I've never ignored a request if they were "always" asking; most of the time, if no answers it's because we don't have anything in mind on how to create the icon requested...
    I don't think you read what is wrote, I said "I don't want to attack you" I was only pointing out that we don't always answer requests, that's not from being rude, it's because we have no idea of what to make, and asking again will usually help nothing....

iPhone? More like MyPhone dhodson's Avatar
    Thanks

I posted some television icons this morning, but wasn't quite sure about the bevel, thoughts on this version?

Thanks

Lets not argue, Gentlemen.

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Do you have any specific idea of what you'd like the glyph to be? I can come up with something, but since it's yours it should make sense to you.

Also, don't worry about making requests. We're trying to get out of a self-policing mode and not everyone is on board yet. Your request was just fine.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

bankai44 (08-20-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dhodson View Post
    I posted some television icons this morning, but wasn't quite sure about the bevel, thoughts on this version?

Very nice. Maybe you should continue the gleam to the bottom of the screen border.

Thanks

I don't think you read what is wrote, I said "I don't want to attack you" I was only pointing out that we don't always answer requests, that's not from being rude, it's because we have no idea of what to make, and asking again will usually help nothing....
    Neither will this. Be done with it. It's been pointed out it's not our job to police this thread. If you have an issue with someone's post, report it and move on. We have to stop attacking people, and although you may not agree, your response, as politely worded as it was, was still seen as an attack.
    Let's not do that.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

bankai44 (08-20-2012)

Thanks

No, not at all, I was just telling you about what usually happens when someone writes the same thing twice, I actually hope your request gets filled, I just don't have inspiration, and even if it would offend me, you owe me nothing, you were simply writing a comment and I'm not a manager or anything like it, I can't tell you what to write or not write

Thanks

It's nice, but to my eye the lighting seems a bit... inconsistent. As if there were two separate sources and somehow they are both primary.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Neither will this. Be done with it. It's been pointed out it's not our job to police this thread. If you have an issue with someone's post, report it and move on. We have to stop attacking people, and although you may not agree, your response, as politely worded as it was, was still seen as an attack.
    Let's not do that.
    But I have no problem with it, I just said what's usually happens in here in those situations, I don't try to police him, I don't own him or this thread, I have no idea how you would see that as an attack, sometimes I wish there was a keyboard option to show my tone, that would really help with sarcasm/anger and other things...

Thanks

But I have no problem with it, I just said what's usually happens in here in those situations, I don't try to police him, I don't own him or this thread, I have no idea how you would see that as an attack, sometimes I wish there was a keyboard option to show my tone, that would really help with sarcasm/anger and other things...
    Please stop beating on a dead horse. Enough is enough. Lets just forget this ever happened, m'kay?!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (08-20-2012)

Thanks

Beautiful, but I agree with chaotic Buddhist, this is one of those icons I wish I had an app to match it...

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Please stop beating on a dead horse. Enough is enough. Lets just forget this ever happened, m'kay?!
    It seem like your trying to stop a fight, so I think like all the rest, you didn't understood what I meant, I was only talking, not attacking or being rude, it's all good...

Thanks

It seem like your trying to stop a fight, so I think like all the rest, you didn't understood what I meant, I was only talking, not attacking or being rude, it's all good...
    The problem is that you are continually bringing it back up. That is all.