Page 729 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 229 629 679 719727728729730731 739 779 829 1229 ... LastLast
Results 14,561 to 14,580 of 30318

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #14561
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    I have these two and that does all the phone notifications, banners etc for me...

    Droplr*•*iPhone image on 2012-08-19 at 07:11:12.png

    Droplr*•*iPhone image on 2012-08-19 at 07:12:19.png
    do you mind doing this for the regular Jaku phone icon... or explaining to me how you did that?? i need my sms icons like that as well

  2. #14562
    Quote Originally Posted by jvkj View Post
    Added three icon requests to the repo. Two of which are popular games.
    One of which is a duplicate request

  3. #14563
    Bryan, I see you've added the requests section mobile, great job! Love the new "site themes"!!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (08-18-2012)

  5. #14564
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jvkj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 39 Times in 27 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    One of which is a duplicate request
    Which one? I couldn't find any of them on the repo.

    For my AppJoy request, the repo wouldn't allow me to change the icon. The icon it provided was for AppJog, not AppJoy. The real icon is at http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9SEYYKE8za...-1-app-joy.jpg
    __________________________________________________ _____
    I review iPhone apps and themes for http://theappletreereview.blogspot.com/

    I'm always looking to help, and I'll try my best to solve whatever problems you may have

    I also adore the theme "Jaku"

  6. #14565
    Nvm

    Quote Originally Posted by jvkj View Post
    Which one? I couldn't find any of them on the repo.

    For my AppJoy request, the repo wouldn't allow me to change the icon. The icon it provided was for AppJog, not AppJoy. The real icon is at http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9SEYYKE8za...-1-app-joy.jpg
    Try making that request one more time...I think I fixed the problem.
    Last edited by bjbinc; 08-18-2012 at 07:21 PM.

  7. #14566
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Okay, this is the first of the satin alloy folder icons. I'm going to make little bolt-on plates for the various items the folder may hold.

    Again, this was a special request, but I'm sharing them in the event someone else wants them.
    Full set to be released when complete.


  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    Anonymous (08-18-2012), bjbinc (08-18-2012), jayjOka (08-18-2012), jvkj (08-18-2012)

  9. #14567
    Recovering Theme Addict having a relapse jayjOka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,040
    Thanks
    1,390
    Thanked 1,980 Times in 652 Posts

    Sino84 can you or anyone else please link me with your wallpaper collection on tumblr please
    possible suggestion: put your wallpaper collection in your sig
    thanks again love your Wallz

  10. #14568
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjOka View Post
    Sino84 can you or anyone else please link me with your wallpaper collection on tumblr please
    possible suggestion: put your wallpaper collection in your sig
    thanks again love your Wallz
    Search google for genso84 tumblr

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

    jayjOka (08-18-2012)

  12. #14569
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jvkj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 39 Times in 27 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Nvm



    Try making that request one more time...I think I fixed the problem.
    Added it again, it's the right icon this time. Lets just hope my request is filled :P

    Quote Originally Posted by jayjOka View Post
    Sino84 can you or anyone else please link me with your wallpaper collection on tumblr please
    possible suggestion: put your wallpaper collection in your sig
    thanks again love your Wallz
    For wallpapers: iPhone Wallpapers
    For status bars and docks: Genso's Blog
    __________________________________________________ _____
    I review iPhone apps and themes for http://theappletreereview.blogspot.com/

    I'm always looking to help, and I'll try my best to solve whatever problems you may have

    I also adore the theme "Jaku"

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jvkj For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (08-18-2012), jayjOka (08-18-2012), macinmac (08-19-2012)

  14. #14570
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Okay, this is the first of the satin alloy folder icons. I'm going to make little bolt-on plates for the various items the folder may hold.

    Again, this was a special request, but I'm sharing them in the event someone else wants them.
    Full set to be released when complete.

    Lovely

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    Chaotic Buddhist (08-18-2012), jayjOka (08-18-2012)

  16. #14571
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jvkj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 39 Times in 27 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Okay, this is the first of the satin alloy folder icons. I'm going to make little bolt-on plates for the various items the folder may hold.

    Again, this was a special request, but I'm sharing them in the event someone else wants them.
    Full set to be released when complete.

    Amazing
    __________________________________________________ _____
    I review iPhone apps and themes for http://theappletreereview.blogspot.com/

    I'm always looking to help, and I'll try my best to solve whatever problems you may have

    I also adore the theme "Jaku"

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jvkj For This Useful Post:

    Chaotic Buddhist (08-18-2012), jayjOka (08-18-2012)

  18. #14572

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to 8lias For This Useful Post:

    DreadHeadSk8ter (08-19-2012)

  20. #14573
    Quote Originally Posted by surlygrl1969 View Post
    Somehow I always end up back to Jaku. Thanks to Mone for the original lockscreen widget.
    Attachment 607397Attachment 607398
    Widget can be shared with me what

  21. #14574
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Lovely
    You're too kind.

    Quote Originally Posted by jvkj View Post
    Amazing
    Appreciate it.

  22. #14575

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    iGeriya (08-19-2012)

  24. #14576
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    I have these two and that does all the phone notifications, banners etc for me...

    Droplr*•*iPhone image on 2012-08-19 at 07:11:12.png

    Droplr*•*iPhone image on 2012-08-19 at 07:12:19.png
    Thanks for telling me this! I solve most of my banner problems.. Now fixing viber, twitter and **********
    Last edited by Kenneth916; 08-19-2012 at 02:45 AM.

  25. #14577
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    736
    Thanks
    806
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    WIP continues. The requestor asked for a light blue, so I'm toying with this.

    For highlights and shadows, why don't you start using layers intead of layer styles ? Even when working with the smallest subject, it looks better. You can also give a relief look to the center blue rounded-corner square > with two or three thin layers it could look great already. And last but not least, I remember having some heavy issues with the bottom part when I started designing Jaku icons ; but I guess you can try to adjust someway clearer bevel's corners (the blue highlight in the middle shows too much contrast because of those too darkened corners).
    Last edited by iGeriya; 08-19-2012 at 02:10 AM.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

    JimboHurt (08-20-2012)

  27. #14578
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    For highlights and shadows, why don't you start using layers intead of layer styles ? Even when working for with the smallest subject, it looks better. You can also give a relief look to the center blue rounded-corner square > with two or three thin layers it could look great already. Last but not least, I remember having some heavy issues with the bottom part when I started designing Jaku icons ; but I guess you can try to adjust clearer corners (blue highlight in the middle shows too much contrast because of those darkened corners)
    Not sure if I understand what you're saying. This is exactly what I had in mind for this.
    This template is the result of me making Jaku icons for a year.

    The guy who requested it likes it. I suppose that's my only concern.

    edit: Oh you're looking at the WIP. Quiet you...

    another edit: By the way, 18 layers in this icon...... Still don't know what you're on about.

  28. #14579
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    736
    Thanks
    806
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Not sure if I understand what you're saying. This is exactly what I had in mind for this.
    This template is the result of me making Jaku icons for a year.

    The guy who requested it likes it. I suppose that's my only concern.

    edit: Oh you're looking at the WIP. Quiet you...

    another edit: By the way, 18 layers in this icon...... Still don't know what you're on about.
    Yeaaah sorry I just found out I was on the WIP, didn't see the final result. I'm a bit lazy to start an icon to show and demonstrate the making of highlights and shadows I use to talk about (cause there are many kinds, so many examples to show), but between us it'd be a pleasure to have the PSD if you allow me to put some of my own tricks that I was talking about. Easier for you to understand my meaning if you see it directly on the layer box in the PSD, I'm not getting better in english :P . And It'll allow me to work a bit on icons again ! (have no ideas of my own lately).

    EDIT : Or not ... If the client is satisfied that's your only concern. Was saying it for general purpose. Just wanted to teach a great and easy way to create shadows ad highlights illusions on those icons.
    Last edited by iGeriya; 08-19-2012 at 02:24 AM.

  29. #14580
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Yeaaah sorry I just found out I was on the WIP, didn't see the final result. I'm a bit lazy to start an icon to show and demonstrate the making of highlights and shadows I use to talk about (cause there are many kinds, so many examples to show), but between us it'd be a pleasure to have the PSD if you allow me to put some of my own tricks that I was talking about. Easier for you to understand my meaning if you see it directly on the layer box in the PSD, I'm not getting better in english :P . And It'll allow me to work a bit on icons again ! (have no ideas of my own lately).

    EDIT : Or not ... If the client is satisfied that's your only concern. Was saying it for general purpose. Just wanted to teach a great and easy way to create shadows ad highlights illusions on those icons.

    Please try not to take this wrong, but I think I'll keep doing what I'm doing. I think my icons have a pretty distinctive style and I've spent a year following Bryan trying to create something as uniquely Jaku as it is uniquely Chaotic Buddhist.
    If my use of layers to create shadowing doesn't appeal to you, that's cool. It doesn't have to, but based on the number of downloads my icons have seen, I don't think everyone agrees.

    I always appreciate an opportunity to learn more, but as for the overall style of my icons... no, I'm not changing that. I've finally just figured out what a Chaotic Buddhist Jaku icon really is.

    Also, what the heck is it about the satin alloy icons that brings out the "don't do it like that" in people?? Seriously?

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    iGeriya (08-19-2012), Iphone ie (08-23-2012)

Page 729 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 229 629 679 719727728729730731 739 779 829 1229 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •