+ Reply
Page 722 of 1501 FirstFirst ... 222 622 672 712720721722723724 732 772 822 1222 ... LastLast
Results 14,421 to 14,440 of 30013

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by bjbinc **crickets** Funny you say that. It seems this thread is slowing down a tad. I want to congratulate all of you on here. I have had
...
  1. #14421
    I even don't know who I really am
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,045
    Thanks
    2,408
    Thanked 6,972 Times in 2,340 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    **crickets**
    Funny you say that. It seems this thread is slowing down a tad. I want to congratulate all of you on here. I have had fun watching and should have contributed. A ton of work got done by hundreds on here. Great job

  2. #14422
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Wheres everyone gone?

  3. #14423
    iPhoneaholic bankai44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    446
    Thanks
    277
    Thanked 521 Times in 253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Wheres everyone gone?
    We're en route to visit you in Antarctica!

  4. #14424
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    We're en route to visit you in Antarctica!
    Don't go all Titanic on your way here!


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    bankai44 (08-16-2012)

  6. #14425
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Funny what happens when the mods are the ones driving everyone away.....

    It's not so much slowing down as it isn't in anyone's best interest to try and post anymore. Someone comes out of friggin nowhere and lays the hammer down as if they've been involved the entire time. Truth is, they have no idea what's actually going on and that's what makes it tough to want to continue.

    I haven't slowed down making icons, but I'm sure having a hard time wanting to share anymore.... It's become a very bizarre environment here.

  7. #14426
    I even don't know who I really am
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,045
    Thanks
    2,408
    Thanked 6,972 Times in 2,340 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Funny what happens when the mods are the ones driving everyone away.....

    It's not so much slowing down as it isn't in anyone's best interest to try and post anymore. Someone comes out of friggin nowhere and lays the hammer down as if they've been involved the entire time. Truth is, they have no idea what's actually going on and that's what makes it tough to want to continue.

    I haven't slowed down making icons, but I'm sure having a hard time wanting to share anymore.... It's become a very bizarre environment here.
    Did I say something wrong? I was complimenting everyone here.

  8. #14427
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Did I say something wrong? I was complimenting everyone here.
    That wasn't directed at you, just sort of in general. Actually, when the whole boss thread turned on me, you were the only one who was cool to me about it. Well, you and f1fty who actually helped me get the theme to install.

    I'm just expressing extreme discontent with the way things are being run recently. I think the reason it seems this thread is slowing down is because some of the real contributors have been driven away.

    If I didn't think Bryan was going to go all "I, Robot" and kill us all, I'd leave too, but I need to keep an eye on him.

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    bankai44 (08-16-2012), bjbinc (08-16-2012), ellersbee (08-16-2012), Iphone ie (08-16-2012)

  10. #14428
    I even don't know who I really am
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,045
    Thanks
    2,408
    Thanked 6,972 Times in 2,340 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    That wasn't directed at you, just sort of in general. Actually, when the whole boss thread turned on me, you were the only one who was cool to me about it. Well, you and f1fty who actually helped me get the theme to install.

    I'm just expressing extreme discontent with the way things are being run recently. I think the reason it seems this thread is slowing down is because some of the real contributors have been driven away.

    If I didn't think Bryan was going to go all "I, Robot" and kill us all, I'd leave too, but I need to keep an eye on him.
    Yeah I remember....Look bud, everywhere you go in life this will happen; not just a computer forum. Be a leader and not a follower and move on. Ignoring people with bad intentions bothers them more than anything

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    JimboHurt (08-16-2012), macinmac (08-16-2012)

  12. #14429
    iPhoneaholic bankai44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    446
    Thanks
    277
    Thanked 521 Times in 253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Don't go all Titanic on your way here!

    I'll leave all the "Celine Dion" singing to CB, he's got a purty voice!

  13. #14430
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    I'll leave all the "Celine Dion" singing to CB, he's got a purty voice!
    Darth vader singing? Uh oh.

  14. #14431
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    231
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 41 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Wheres everyone gone?
    people are afraid to make requests or have random banter because they'll get called out and directed to the repo [which may or may not get answered].

    But the thread typically slows down on wednesday/thursday and picks up on weekends.

    If anyone [or the person who has it] can upload the lockscreen wall for this.. please do.


  15. #14432
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    @ipawd1 to me it looks like its Luft5 thor's setup. Could be wrong.

  16. #14433
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    231
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 41 Times in 31 Posts

    I've been looking for him, but seems like he's disappeared. Did aliens get to him? I hope not.

  17. #14434
    . macinmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    679
    Thanks
    1,889
    Thanked 3,268 Times in 560 Posts

    I for example, most of the time, I'm having good time seeing people that get along here and everywhere....Themes and ideas get at the surface everyday so sometimes old themes are as good as new ones and vice versa.
    I like to be here with most of you, and like most of you.

    Here's the beauty of this theme..as you already know :



    Last edited by macinmac; 08-29-2012 at 03:03 PM.

  18. #14435
    Master Modder bjbinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ipawd1 View Post
    people are afraid to make requests or have random banter because they'll get called out and directed to the repo [which may or may not get answered].

    But the thread typically slows down on wednesday/thursday and picks up on weekends.

    If anyone [or the person who has it] can upload the lockscreen wall for this.. please do.
    You get pointed to the repo because that's the best way to ensure your request doesn't get lost/overlooked in all the pages. No one's saying you can't request in both places. you're no more likely to have your request filled here than there


    And if anyone is honestly "afraid" of going somewhere on the internet because of what another person says/does...they need to turn off their computer/iDevice anyway lol
    Last edited by bjbinc; 08-16-2012 at 03:39 PM.

  19. #14436
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    And if anyone is honestly "afraid" of going somewhere on the internet because of what another person says/does...they need to turn off their computer/iDevice anyway lol
    For whatever reason, I immediately thought of this when I read this part of your comment.


  20. #14437
    My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    1,465
    Thanked 914 Times in 511 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post

    And if anyone is honestly "afraid" of going somewhere on the internet because of what another person says/does...they need to turn off their computer/iDevice anyway lol
    Yep.

    Btw dude I finally got a chance to check out the Dropbox linkage on the repo yesterday. It's brilliant. Nice freaken work mate.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (08-16-2012)

  22. #14438
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 30 Times in 17 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by macinmac View Post
    I for example, most of the time, I'm having good time seeing people that get along here and everywhere....Themes and ideas get at the surface everyday so sometimes old themes are as good as new ones and vice versa.
    I like to be here with most of you, and like most of you.

    Here's the beauty of this theme..as you already know :

    What kind of plug in you're using on your LockScreen? Would you please share it with me?
    Last edited by pat_ty; 08-16-2012 at 05:14 PM.

  23. #14439
    iPhone? More like MyPhone danieru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 98 Times in 61 Posts

    Anyone got an icon I could use for Agent Dash?

  24. #14440
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by danieru View Post
    Anyone got an icon I could use for Agent Dash?
    Bryan's iEtiquette icon or Jimbo's variation of it

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts