Page 721 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711719720721722723 731 771 821 1221 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,420 of 30041

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #14401
    感谢了 呵呵~

  2. #14402
    Quote Originally Posted by meiyuio View Post
    感谢了 呵呵~
    你好!

    (For non-Mandarin speaking users, meiyuio was saying thanks.)

  3. #14403
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by raduga View Post
    just don't lose sight of the wheel
    ya know???
    Metta. The Chaotic side is my daily test.

    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    I think you used the 118x120 template again...
    G*ddammit. It's the one I use because normally they get uploaded.
    I'll upload it to the repo so the resizer will work.

    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Good god I hate that band :/
    I'm with you. You have to admit, they're only good for the comic value of their absurdity.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 08-15-2012 at 06:19 AM.

  4. #14404
    I dont know how often the request page on the repo gets looked at, but I was curious if someone could make the Livestrong.com Calorie Tracker icon? Maybe in the theme of a LIVESTRONG bracelet band?

    as well as one for QUOTEBOOK please?
    Last edited by ipawd1; 08-15-2012 at 07:30 AM.

  5. #14405
    @ipawd1: without any artwork or even a bundle id, i doubt anyone is going to help u. if u had included those, i'd have finished them already. just sayin'

    edit: i'll be happy to help since i've the time but this goes out to anyone wanting any of your requests done... do some work, give us bundle ids/images...it's not that hard! here's the site: http://app-art.no.de/

    here's quotebook: -quotebook.png

    and 9gag for anyone who's looking for it... i believe there was a request on the repo

    -9gag.png

    and a settings icon that i've been using for a while

    -settings.png
    Last edited by evo0o; 08-15-2012 at 08:16 AM.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evo0o For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (08-15-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (08-15-2012), radioBirdman (08-15-2012)

  7. #14406
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    I think you used the 118x120 template again...
    It's on the repo. Use the resizer.

    Thanks to whomever uploaded it for me. I appreciate it.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (08-15-2012)

  9. #14407
    Quote Originally Posted by evo0o View Post
    (For non-Mandarin speaking users, meiyuio was saying thanks.)
    I would safely say that would be most of the thread.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    JimboHurt (08-15-2012)

  11. #14408
    Never truly satisfied with how my homescreen looks. Always tweaking, but the less cluttered first page helps..


  12. #14409
    Can o request a super mole escape and dinamite jack icon? Sorry but um onde vacation and only mobile so i cant link pictures and link to app :S

  13. #14410
    Quote Originally Posted by evo0o View Post
    I just made my first 2 Jaku icons. I hope it's fine. Do let me know what you guys think!

    Cardiio measures your heart rate using your front facing camera! Amazeballs.
    Attachment 606770
    Bundle ID: com.cardiio.cardiio.iphone
    Icon File Name: [email protected]

    This is for the request above, hope it's up to your standards.
    Attachment 606773
    Thank you so much! I'm so glad that you took the time for my request.

  14. #14411
    Quote Originally Posted by caminagetcha View Post
    Can o request a super mole escape and dinamite jack icon? Sorry but um onde vacation and only mobile so i cant link pictures and link to app :S
    Get it from iFile and the bundle ID from appinfo.

    Go to var/mobile/Applications and chose the app. Then inside the app folder chose the itunesartwork file.

    Edit the name of this and add ".png" the. Upload it here.

    Appinfo is pretty self explanatory.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 08-15-2012 at 03:09 PM.

  15. #14412
    Quote Originally Posted by evo0o View Post
    @ipawd1: without any artwork or even a bundle id, i doubt anyone is going to help u. if u had included those, i'd have finished them already. just sayin'

    edit: i'll be happy to help since i've the time but this goes out to anyone wanting any of your requests done... do some work, give us bundle ids/images...it's not that hard! here's the site: App Store Artwork (beta)

    here's quotebook: -quotebook.png

    and 9gag for anyone who's looking for it... i believe there was a request on the repo

    -9gag.png

    and a settings icon that i've been using for a while

    -settings.png
    You should sign up for a repo account so you can add icons and fill requests

  16. #14413
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jvkj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 39 Times in 27 Posts

    EDIT: Nevermind.
    Last edited by jvkj; 08-15-2012 at 09:04 PM.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    I review iPhone apps and themes for http://theappletreereview.blogspot.com/

    I'm always looking to help, and I'll try my best to solve whatever problems you may have

    I also adore the theme "Jaku"

  17. #14414
    Question: I went into the Jaku Core/Bundle/com.apple.springboard and i changed my "FolderIconBG@2x~2x2 to my current folders now

    Now im still having the 3x3 on the folder... i know this is a simple fix but how to i get my icons to change and fit into the 2x2 folder??

  18. #14415
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadHeadSk8ter View Post
    Question: I went into the Jaku Core/Bundle/com.apple.springboard and i changed my "FolderIconBG@2x~2x2 to my current folders now

    Now im still having the 3x3 on the folder... i know this is a simple fix but how to i get my icons to change and fit into the 2x2 folder??
    You'll have to buy either InPulse or Ayecon to get 2x2 icons on your folder icons. It's a mobile substrate tweak included in (and exclusive to) those themes.

    You will then need to delete the other 99.9% of the theme so your iDevice still has any level of style about it

    Those themes insert files in a few different places in the filesystem rather than just your themes directory... (kinda like a virus)

  19. #14416
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    You'll have to buy either InPulse or Ayecon to get 2x2 icons on your folder icons. It's a mobile substrate tweak included in (and exclusive to) those themes.

    You will then need to delete the other 99.9% of the theme so your iDevice still has any level of style about it

    Those themes insert files in a few different places in the filesystem rather than just your themes directory... (kinda like a virus)
    Thank you, greatly appreciate it! I'll do just that and I know exactly what your talking about, thanx again @radioBirdman you pull through! 👍👌

  20. #14417
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Thought I'd post a screenshot, nothing special here.


  21. #14418

  22. #14419
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadHeadSk8ter View Post
    Thank you, greatly appreciate it! I'll do just that and I know exactly what your talking about, thanx again @radioBirdman you pull through! 👍👌
    No problem dude. If you leave the theme installed in Cydia (to keep the 2x2) but don't want the rest of the theme, you'll want to delete the two files that it drops into the music.app folder manually. It adds the iPod toolbar files straight into the app itself.

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    **crickets**
    Funny you say that cause I can hear a whole bunch of em from where I'm sitting..

  23. #14420
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    **crickets**
    Funny you say that. It seems this thread is slowing down a tad. I want to congratulate all of you on here. I have had fun watching and should have contributed. A ton of work got done by hundreds on here. Great job

Page 721 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711719720721722723 731 771 821 1221 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •