Page 719 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709717718719720721 729 769 819 1219 ... LastLast
Results 14,361 to 14,380 of 30338

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    He intimidated everyone else until his demands were met.
    CB: "And I want a lifetime supply of Depends!!!"

bookswing as requested on the repo:

3. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (08-14-2012)

LOL at my apparently being "cranky" for suggesting that someone might want to utilise their own brain for once

Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    From new members, regular member to senior members...
    and swollen members. Don't forget swollen.

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Out of curiosity... Do you guys "optimise PNGs" in Winterboard?
    I see no one answered this. I personally do not so that i can edit stuff easier and open them up in gimp.

Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    CB: "And I want a lifetime supply of Depends!!!"

Now where are my dentures?

I see no one answered this. I personally do not so that i can edit stuff easier and open them up in gimp.
    He actually asked the same question on Twitter last night/early morning and was already answered there...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (08-14-2012)

Thanks for replying Anon. I thought it might get a few replies here but yeah as Bankai said it did get a few on twitter.

I use iFunBox to manage my iPhone files on my computer and all the PNGs get un-optimised by that when I copy them to PC.

I chop and change files on my phone with iFile a lot as well and again, they're all visible there too.

At any rate, I did the WB optimise thing yesterday to speed things up a bit but I can't say I've noticed any difference.

That said.. what do you guys use for SSH/file-managing? iFunBox is lame but it does what I need it do do. I'm sure there's better options though. And yeah I'm a Windows pleb

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Thanks for replying Anon. I thought it might get a few replies here but yeah as Bankai said it did get a few on twitter.

I use iFunBox to manage my iPhone files on my computer and all the PNGs get un-optimised by that when I copy them to PC.

I chop and change files on my phone with iFile a lot as well and again, they're all visible there too.

At any rate, I did the WB optimise thing yesterday to speed things up a bit but I can't say I've noticed any difference.

That said.. what do you guys use for SSH/file-managing? iFunBox is lame but it does what I need it do do. I'm sure there's better options though. And yeah I'm a Windows pleb
    iFunBox does that, huh? Neat. I didn't know that and may grab it as a result.
    I'm a Mac user, so I use CyberDuck almost exclusively but I do use iExplorer when I want something a little quicker. It's also available for Windows and is fairly nice for what it is.

I use iFunbox on mac as well. I have heard of something called WinSCP, which I am pretty sure is like the CyberDuck for Windows. It uses your IP address and is all wireless, which is a plus. In CyberDuck, and I assume the same will be the case for WinSCP, it is a teensy bit slower, but at least you dont have to go looking for a cable.

And btw; for WinSCP, you have to download a tweak called OpenSSH in Cydia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    I'm a Mac user, so I use CyberDuck almost exclusively but I do use iExplorer when I want something a little quicker. It's also available for Windows and is fairly nice for what it is.
    Beat me to it. Never used iExplorer. Might check it out.

Thanks

I use iFunbox on mac as well. I have heard of something called WinSCP, which I am pretty sure is like the CyberDuck for Windows. It uses your IP address and is all wireless, which is a plus. In CyberDuck, and I assume the same will be the case for WinSCP, it is a teensy bit slower, but at least you dont have to go looking for a cable.

And btw; for WinSCP, you have to download a tweak called OpenSSH in Cydia.
    WinSCP is the shiz man. If you're on Windows and you need SSH or SFTP, that's your tool. 100%.

I use WinSCP for file transfers between Windows and iPhone. There is even a portable version so you do not need to really install it. I use Putty if I need SSH command line access

Well I assume it's iFunBox doing it. I know that if I copy a fresh copy of a theme bought from Cydia or installed through iFile (eg a .deb bought from theme.it) over to my computer the images are not optimised but if I extract that same .deb file with 7Zip the images are still optimised.

WinSCP is the shiz man. If you're on Windows and you need SSH or SFTP, that's your tool. 100%.
    I've used WinSCP in the past but I'm not sure exactly what benefit SSH has over other/USB methods?

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    I use WinSCP for file transfers between Windows and iPhone. There is even a portable version so you do not need to really install it. I use Putty if I need SSH command line access
    Yep I have an old version of iFunBox that can be run straight from the exe too. It's handy for work

I've used WinSCP in the past but I'm not sure exactly what benefit SSH has over other/USB methods?
    I believe USB is slightly faster

Thanks

I believe USB is slightly faster
    I would agree with this, however cords are for cave people.

I would agree with this, however cords are for cave people.
    "Because charging with a cord is too mainstream" - Hipster CB

Anonymous, I downloaded "the incident" as you recommended a while back, and was wondering what icon do you use for it, I got no inspiration for an icon

Thanks

"Because charging with a cord is too mainstream" - Hipster CB
    http://powermat.com/

Cave people.

I know about those

What about in the car?

Thanks

I know about those

What about in the car?
    Powermat Car Charger gives all drivers wireless power | The Car Tech blog - CNET Reviews

Cave people.

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Anonymous, I downloaded "the incident" as you recommended a while back, and was wondering what icon do you use for it, I got no inspiration for an icon
    I deleted it. I try to stick with just one page of games.

Last edited by Anonymous; 08-14-2012 at 10:11 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (08-14-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Mind if I try? I have an idea.

Mind if I try? I have an idea.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 08-14-2012 at 09:49 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

8lias (08-14-2012)

Page 719 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709717718719720721 729 769 819 1219 ... LastLast