+ Reply
Page 718 of 1497 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708716717718719720 728 768 818 1218 ... LastLast
Results 14,341 to 14,360 of 29938

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by evo0o I know searching a thread with 717 pages is hard. I try to help when I can. Hope what I supplied you with... helped. It did.
...
  1. #14341
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by evo0o View Post
    I know searching a thread with 717 pages is hard. I try to help when I can. Hope what I supplied you with... helped.
    It did. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Agreed. We are not here to hand out stuff on a silver platter. A lot of this thread is just asking for stuff that was just posted like 5 pages ago.

    I have said this before, but i will say it again; help yourself before asking for help.
    So what exactly are you guys here for? I thought forums were to discuss, trade and help. Guess I assumed incorrectly. I personally have only asked one person on here for their personal help & thats bjbinc. As far as I can tell a lot of the stuff asked for isn't directed at any specific person. It's your choice to help. And we (the little people) appreciate it greatly. But no one is putting a gun to anyones head.

  2. #14342
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Kweenz View Post
    It did. Thank you.



    So what exactly are you guys here for? I thought forums were to discuss, trade and help. Guess I assumed incorrectly. I personally have only asked one person on here for their personal help & thats bjbinc. As far as I can tell a lot of the stuff asked for isn't directed at any specific person. It's your choice to help. And we (the little people) appreciate it greatly. But no one is putting a gun to anyones head.
    There's a difference between helping someone get something done and simply doing it for them.
    I think it's safe to say the guys here that are helping learned on their own. I know I did. I didn't have anyone to ask questions of when I was first figuring this stuff out. I took the initiative and found the answers myself.
    And you know what? Rewarding. As. F*ck.
    I don't think I'd want to mod my phone without understanding why or what or how.
    I'll help people find the answers for themselves, but I'm really not going to just do everything for them. I've already modded a number of my own devices. I don't want to do theirs too.

    Just sayin.

    Oh, and the argument about how long the thread is and that being the reason someone doesn't want to search is going to be met with anger. If you're not willing to do a little footwork, it's positively ludicrous to ask someone else to do it for you.
    It's arrogant, selfish and I will not help those people. Someone has to search back into the thread for the answer and it might as well be the person with the question in the first place, wouldn't you say??
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 08-14-2012 at 10:06 AM.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    Anonymous (08-14-2012), radioBirdman (08-14-2012)

  4. #14343
    My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 582 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Kweenz View Post
    So what exactly are you guys here for?
    People like you should really start understanding, we-son't-work-here!
    We come here to catch up with jaku, see of anyone published something new we like and maybe share or help someone if we know the answer and feel like it, we don't get paid for helping you, and how do we know the answers? Because we went and searched the web, we aren't robots that just know everything (well, most of us aren't) I know a lot of people that sometimes think I'm just a help center, and ask me about extremely stupid things, like how do i pass level 5 in this game you never heard of?
    You should be thankful that most of the guys here are nice enough to help, we owe you nothing!

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

    Anonymous (08-14-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (08-14-2012), j.dstasio (08-14-2012), radioBirdman (08-14-2012)

  6. #14344
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    There's a difference between helping someone get something done and simply doing it for them.
    I think it's safe to say the guys here that are helping learned on their own. I know I did. I didn't have anyone to ask questions of when I was first figuring this stuff out. I took the initiative and found the answers myself.
    And you know what? Rewarding. As. F*ck.
    I don't think I'd want to mod my phone without understanding why or what or how.
    I'll help people find the answers for themselves, but I'm really not going to just do everything for them. I've already modded a number of my own devices. I don't want to do theirs too.

    Just sayin.

    Oh, and the argument about how long the thread is and that being the reason someone doesn't want to search is going to be met with anger. If you're not willing to do a little footwork, it's positively ludicrous to ask someone else to do it for you.
    It's arrogant, selfish and I will not help those people. Someone has to search back into the thread for the answer and it might as well be the person with the question in the first place, wouldn't you say??
    Excuse my corniness but with great power comes great responsibility lol.. Look man I'm not going against you trust me I'm not. I work at an airport there are signs to help people get around and it isn't my job to give them directions. I get annoyed just like you guys do here. I agree that you should use your eyes instead of just looking for the easy/lazy way out. But I don't tell the people "hey jackass there's a sign right there! I simply help them out and go on about my day. That's me personally. You can't expect people to have your standards or expectations. Some people don't care for the know how of it all they just want it done. They just want to get out of the airport or they just want a snazzy looking iPod/iPhone/iPad. You can't knock that bro. The ins and outs aren't for everyone. And like I said if you don't want to help (because of that) just don't. Ignore the post and keep going about your business. No need for anyone to have snide remarks or anything like that. I'm assuming we're all adults here of course. (that specifically went to bjbinc because I know his " *sigh* they made jail breaking too easy" was directed at me lol. But it goes to everyone. We're grown. If you don't want to help then don't. It's obvious that you guys love this it's a hobby or a passion and that's great it's the same with me (although not as much as some of you guys) but it is to me as well. (if only there was a filter to find out who's who. To find out who wants to know and who just wants their device looking cool) lol.. I'm not trying to fight or beef or argue or anything with you guys I honestly look up to you guys and appreciate what you do so much. I just dislike the arrogance you guys have. It's really unnecessary. And please don't say that you don't. I've seen the comments on macthemes. I'm not knocking the confidence you guys have every right for that but when you brush people off or make snide remarks it's like you're shooing away your peasants. Everyone here knows who the tops guys are hell you all stick together lol. There's just no need for it. Everyone isn't the same. Everyone doesn't care for the how it's made (I do) this all started cause I asked for help with the same topic twice (not for anyone to do it for me). Has it ever crossed anyone's mind that maybe the first post didn't help or that I simply didn't understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    People like you should really start understanding, we-son't-work-here!
    We come here to catch up with jaku, see of anyone published something new we like and maybe share or help someone if we know the answer and feel like it, we don't get paid for helping you, and how do we know the answers? Because we went and searched the web, we aren't robots that just know everything (well, most of us aren't) I know a lot of people that sometimes think I'm just a help center, and ask me about extremely stupid things, like how do i pass level 5 in this game you never heard of?
    You should be thankful that most of the guys here are nice enough to help, we owe you nothing!
    There really was no need for your input. I I just stated I'm not trying to start nothing and I can already see you guys doing the little gang up thing lol anyway enjoy your day guys and please keep up the great work. If if none of the other peasants say thank you trust me it's appreciated.
    Last edited by King Of Kweenz; 08-14-2012 at 10:47 AM.

  7. #14345
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Kweenz View Post
    Excuse my corniness but with great power comes great responsibility lol.. Look man I'm not going against you trust me I'm not. I work at an airport there are signs to help people get around and it isn't my job to give them directions. I get annoyed just like you guys do here. I agree that you should use your eyes instead of just looking for the easy/lazy way out. But I don't tell the people "hey jackass there's a sign right there! I simply help them out and go on about my day. That's me personally. You can't expect people to have your standards or expectations. Some people don't care for the know how of it all they just want it done. They just want to get out of the airport or they just want a snazzy looking iPod/iPhone/iPad. You can't knock that bro. The ins and outs aren't for everyone. And like I said if you don't want to help (because of that) just don't. Ignore the post and keep going about your business. No need for anyone to have snide remarks or anything like that. I'm assuming we're all adults here of course. (that specifically went to bjbinc because I know his " *sigh* they made jail breaking too easy" was directed at me lol. But it goes to everyone. We're grown. If you don't want to help then don't. It's obvious that you guys love this it's a hobby or a passion and that's great it's the same with me (although not as much as some of you guys) but it is to me as well. (if only there was a filter to find out who's who. To find out who wants to know and who just wants their device looking cool) lol.. I'm not trying to fight or beef or argue or anything with you guys I honestly look up to you guys and appreciate what you do so much. I just dislike the arrogance you guys have. It's really unnecessary. And please don't say that you don't. I've seen the comments on macthemes. I'm not knocking the confidence you guys have every right for that but when you brush people off or make snide remarks it's like you're shooing away your peasants. Everyone here knows who the tops guys are hell you all stick together lol. There's just no need for it. Everyone isn't the same. Everyone doesn't care for the how it's made (I do) this all started cause I asked for help with the same topic twice (not for anyone to do it for me). Has it ever crossed anyone's mind that maybe the first post didn't help or that I simply didn't understand?
    I don't have any power, and I'm certainly not arrogant about this; and frankly I'm about the last person to attack someone for asking questions. I've been the one of those trying to help people, but there comes a point where that help is assumed. It's expected, and that's where I have a problem. Perhaps "we don't owe you anything" is a harsh comment, but it's technically correct.
    Just because someone is in the thread doesn't make them the support line.

    I'd also like to point out that a despite my attempts to help, many of the "gimme" folks have attacked me personally. Where is my motivation to help those people?

    It's a two way street man. Ask for help, don't expect it. If nobody answers, maybe nobody knows. Did you think about that?

  8. #14346
    My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 582 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    It's a two way street man. Ask for help, don't expect it. If nobody answers, maybe nobody knows. Did you think about that?
    Wow! That's weird, I said the exact thing to at least 50 peoples in the last couple of months, and I couldn't agree with you more

  9. #14347
    iPhoneaholic bankai44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    446
    Thanks
    277
    Thanked 521 Times in 253 Posts


  10. #14348
    My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 582 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    I don't get it

  11. #14349
    My iPhone is a Part of Me akrimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    377
    Thanked 734 Times in 325 Posts

    I kind of sit on the fence on this whole "help yourself" debate.

    I totally agree with CB in that fact that learning this stuff on your own is 100% rewarding. There is definitely a sense of pride knowing that you took the initiative to learn something and then following through with it. So it does get frustrating when others try to take a shortcut and gain some or all of that knowledge you took your own time to learn. And yes, Google is your friend, but searching on Google is a skill in itself. You need to know what you are searching for.

    However, I will say that this thread does seem to have an unspoken set of rules that some people feel the need to enforce at times. Like when a screenshot is posted and someone posts a request for an element in the SS. Certain members are pretty quick to post a simple "Take it to PM" reply to those requests to keep the forum free of that "clutter". Yet at the same time, those same members will flood the thread with useless off topic chit chat. At least the request for something is somewhat related to the topic at hand and in all honesty is the type of thing I expect to see in a forum like this.

    I can understand how infrequent visitors/posters to this thread would feel intimidated and not want to post based on the responses some others have gotten. But it is a two way street. If you ask for help, then at least do some initial research on your own on the topic and then show your appreciation if/when someone helps you. Then take that help and use it next time to try and fix your next issue, and the next, and the next. It will all start to snowball.

    Saying you don't want to read through 700+ pages may come off as lazy but let's be honest:

    1. 50% of those pages are non-Jaku related posts so that is alot of crap to wade through
    2. If any one of the "senior" members asked something like "Hey, I was looking for X and forgot where to find it" they would not get any grief.
    3. Answering a request does not always mean looking through 700 pages of posts. The hope is that someone may see the request and already know the answer. I don't think anyone is asking someone else to go though 700 pages for them.

    This is an endless debate that will never really get settled. If it was, these forums would be way too efficient.

    Last edited by akrimmer; 08-14-2012 at 11:11 AM.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

    Anonymous (08-14-2012), JimboHurt (08-14-2012), radioBirdman (08-14-2012), snakeeater01 (08-14-2012)

  13. #14350
    My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    732
    Thanks
    355
    Thanked 366 Times in 255 Posts

    @akrimmer fantastic post sir.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

    akrimmer (08-14-2012), radioBirdman (08-14-2012)

  15. #14351
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    I don't have any power, and I'm certainly not arrogant about this; and frankly I'm about the last person to attack someone for asking questions. I've been the one of those trying to help people, but there comes a point where that help is assumed. It's expected, and that's where I have a problem. Perhaps "we don't owe you anything" is a harsh comment, but it's technically correct.
    Just because someone is in the thread doesn't make them the support line.

    I'd also like to point out that a despite my attempts to help, many of the "gimme" folks have attacked me personally. Where is my motivation to help those people?

    It's a two way street man. Ask for help, don't expect it. If nobody answers, maybe nobody knows. Did you think about that?
    I have sir. Hence my earlier comment about me asking and getting no reply and me then letting it go.you're 100% right! You owe no one anything. But please try to see it from the "little guy perspective" you guy have made this thread go on for 700+ pages. Not the little guys. Because of your knowledge and willingness to help. And I'm not saying its right or fair because it isn't. What I'm saying is before you guys start lashing out because of annoyance just look back and understand that you had a helping hand in creating it. The people will always take advantage of help. Is it right? NO of course not! But it's human nature. Someone says hi to you everyday for a year the day they don't you would look at them weird like ok what the f*ck is going on?! Lol.. Anyway seriously guys I don't want to do this anymore. If you go back to my first few post I was super nervous to ask anything or be involved and it was cause of ish like this. I look up to you guys and never wanted to be one of those you guys went against. But I find myself the center of it. I apologize for any annoyance, I will not request anything anymore, hell I'm gonna delete the app and stay off the site lol.. I sincerely appreciate all the help I've gotten from those knowing they helped and those that don't. William made the greatest theme ever and you guys helped make it 50 times better. So thank you all. I hope this threat and this theme continues to grow. With that said... Goodbye all.

  16. #14352
    iPhoneaholic bankai44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    446
    Thanks
    277
    Thanked 521 Times in 253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    I don't get it
    I was trying to be off-topic as well...figured I'd break the argument with a random image! lol

    @ Everyone - I've said this before and I will say it one last time...we shouldn't police these threads and should leave any of our troubles for the Moderators to assist with (use the 'Report Post' option if a member is not abiding the "Forum" rules). We don't have rules in the Jaku thread, but we do have suggestions that we hope new members may adhere, but we don't have the authority to enforce those. From new members, regular member to senior members...no one should be getting upset if someone is requesting something. If you don't want to help, or just frustrated with the comment...ignore it. If that same person comes back a few post later and ask again...ignore it. If they come back again and are more aggressive and on the verge of being rude to other members, use the "Report Post" feature and leave it in the hands of the Mods.

    But as others have said, and as frustrating as it is...we can't say it enough and try to help yourself before asking others for assistance. Please try to mention you've "Used the 'Search Thread' function and came up with nothing helpful on my question (perhaps wrong keywords)" or "I've used Google already and may not be using the right words and would appreciate any assistance with my question" or "If someone can give a little guidance on where to find this answer, I will be happy to take it from there".

    I'm just as annoyed at those that don't want to help themselves as much as I am annoyed at those that get angry at new members for asking their questions. Ask for help, don't get angry when you don't get help. Help someone, but don't get angry at someone asking for help.
    Last edited by bankai44; 08-14-2012 at 11:18 AM.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

    JimboHurt (08-14-2012), radioBirdman (08-14-2012)

  18. #14353
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    I don't have any power, and I'm certainly not arrogant about this; and frankly I'm about the last person to attack someone for asking questions. I've been the one of those trying to help people, but there comes a point where that help is assumed. It's expected, and that's where I have a problem. Perhaps "we don't owe you anything" is a harsh comment, but it's technically correct.
    Just because someone is in the thread doesn't make them the support line.

    I'd also like to point out that a despite my attempts to help, many of the "gimme" folks have attacked me personally. Where is my motivation to help those people?

    It's a two way street man. Ask for help, don't expect it. If nobody answers, maybe nobody knows. Did you think about that?
    Well said.

    Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    I kind of sit on the fence on this whole "help yourself" debate.

    I totally agree with CB in that fact that learning this stuff on your own is 100% rewarding. There is definitely a sense of pride knowing that you took the initiative to learn something and then following through with it. So it does get frustrating when others try to take a shortcut and gain some or all of that knowledge you took your own time to learn. And yes, Google is your friend, but searching on Google is a skill in itself. You need to know what you are searching for.

    However, I will say that this thread does seem to have an unspoken set of rules that some people feel the need to enforce at times. Like when a screenshot is posted and someone posts a request for an element in the SS. Certain members are pretty quick to post a simple "Take it to PM" reply to those requests to keep the forum free of that "clutter". Yet at the same time, those same members will flood the thread with useless off topic chit chat. At least the request for something is somewhat related to the topic at hand and in all honesty is the type of thing I expect to see in a forum like this.

    I can understand how infrequent visitors/posters to this thread would feel intimidated and not want to post based on the responses some others have gotten. But it is a two way street. If you ask for help, then at least do some initial research on your own on the topic and then show your appreciation if/when someone helps you. Then take that help and use it next time to try and fix your next issue, and the next, and the next. It will all start to snowball.

    Saying you don't want to read through 700+ pages may come off as lazy but let's be honest:

    1. 50% of those pages are non-Jaku related posts so that is alot of crap to wade through
    2. If any one of the "senior" members asked something like "Hey, I was looking for X and forgot where to find it" they would not get any grief.
    3. Answering a request does not always mean looking through 700 pages of posts. The hope is that someone may see the request and already know the answer. I don't think anyone is asking someone else to go though 700 pages for them.

    This is an endless debate that will never really get settled. If it was, these forums would be way too efficient.

    Equally well said

    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    The most well worded counter-argument in this entire debate.

  19. #14354
    Theme Creator Lokheed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 233 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jvkj View Post
    It's difficult to find a good image :P I absolutely love William's icon, but why Thane? You only fight him three times. The icon should've been Raidriar or Ausar/Siris.

    I've decided that I'm just going to screenrip this icon: Dribbble - Infinity Blade replacement by Elias Keppens
    I don't have Photoshop CS6, so for all of my icons, I'm making the bevel myself!
    Because Thane is the coolest character in the game

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

    Anonymous (08-14-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (08-14-2012), JimboHurt (08-14-2012)

  21. #14355
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    Because Thane is the coolest character in the game
    I wish one could kick as hard as him.

  22. #14356
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    I kind of sit on the fence on this whole "help yourself" debate.

    I totally agree with CB in that fact that learning this stuff on your own is 100% rewarding. There is definitely a sense of pride knowing that you took the initiative to learn something and then following through with it. So it does get frustrating when others try to take a shortcut and gain some or all of that knowledge you took your own time to learn. And yes, Google is your friend, but searching on Google is a skill in itself. You need to know what you are searching for.

    However, I will say that this thread does seem to have an unspoken set of rules that some people feel the need to enforce at times. Like when a screenshot is posted and someone posts a request for an element in the SS. Certain members are pretty quick to post a simple "Take it to PM" reply to those requests to keep the forum free of that "clutter". Yet at the same time, those same members will flood the thread with useless off topic chit chat. At least the request for something is somewhat related to the topic at hand and in all honesty is the type of thing I expect to see in a forum like this.

    I can understand how infrequent visitors/posters to this thread would feel intimidated and not want to post based on the responses some others have gotten. But it is a two way street. If you ask for help, then at least do some initial research on your own on the topic and then show your appreciation if/when someone helps you. Then take that help and use it next time to try and fix your next issue, and the next, and the next. It will all start to snowball.

    Saying you don't want to read through 700+ pages may come off as lazy but let's be honest:

    1. 50% of those pages are non-Jaku related posts so that is alot of crap to wade through
    2. If any one of the "senior" members asked something like "Hey, I was looking for X and forgot where to find it" they would not get any grief.
    3. Answering a request does not always mean looking through 700 pages of posts. The hope is that someone may see the request and already know the answer. I don't think anyone is asking someone else to go though 700 pages for them.

    This is an endless debate that will never really get settled. If it was, these forums would be way too efficient.

    My man... /nonsense
    You nailed it perfectly.

    First, a gift so I'm not totally off topic. These are some textures I've been working on and I give them to you freely to do with as you please should you so desire.



    Secondly, I fully agree we shouldn't police the thread. It's not our job, and frankly, it's lead to nothing but headaches.
    If someone is out of line, report the post and let the mods handle it... I know, I know..... but regardless of how wrong their logic is, it's still their job. Let them do it and move on.
    C. Don't feed the trolls. Don't. Don't reply, don't acknowledge, don't even mention them. If they know they mean nothing to us, they will move on.
    And fifth, why did I go from second to C? Because sometimes off-topic is needed. Did we go too far? Yeah, but tell me that's the first time.......
    Finally, D. shut up and make icons. Help if you can, don't if you can't. Ask for help if you need it, but don't get whiny, bitchy or demanding because that brings out that bad in each of us.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 08-14-2012 at 12:37 PM.

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    akrimmer (08-14-2012), Anonymous (08-14-2012), radioBirdman (08-14-2012)

  24. #14357
    iPhoneaholic bankai44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    446
    Thanks
    277
    Thanked 521 Times in 253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Secondly, I fully agree we shouldn't police the thread. It's not our job, and frankly, it's lead to nothing but headaches.
    If someone is out of line, report the post and let the mods handle it... I know, I know..... but regardless of how wrong their logic is, it's still their job. Let them do it and move on.
    C. Don't feed the trolls. Don't. Don't reply, don't acknowledge, don't even mention them. If they know they mean nothing to us, they will move on.
    And fifth, why did I go from second to C? Because sometimes off-topic is needed. Did we go too far? Yeah, but tell me that's the first time.......
    Finally, D. shut up and make icons. Help if you can, don't if you can't. Ask for help if you need it, but don't get whiny, bitchy or demanding because that brings out that bad in each of us.
    Hey Pops! Are you becoming senile...lol j/k I just said what you just posted, but you worded slightly different...

  25. #14358
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    Hey Pops! Are you becoming senile...lol j/k I just said what you just posted, but you worded slightly different...
    Get off my lawn!!!

  26. #14359
    iPhoneaholic bankai44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    446
    Thanks
    277
    Thanked 521 Times in 253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Get off my lawn!!!
    You have your own lawn at the 'senior living' facility?

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

    radioBirdman (08-14-2012)

  28. #14360
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    You have your own lawn at the 'senior living' facility?
    He intimidated everyone else until his demands were met.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts