+ Reply
Page 717 of 1495 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707715716717718719 727 767 817 1217 ... LastLast
Results 14,321 to 14,340 of 29890

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Out of curiosity... Do you guys "optimise PNGs" in Winterboard?
    My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Thanks

Out of curiosity... Do you guys "optimise PNGs" in Winterboard?

Thanks

What size does an icon need to be for foldericons?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jvkj View Post
    What size does an icon need to be for foldericons?
    Either will work. If using 114x114...choose the option "Compose Icon"...otherwise disable that option

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm having a problem getting my Jaku icons on my banner and NC/intelliscreenx. Any help would be appreciated.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to King Of Kweenz For This Useful Post:

DreadHeadSk8ter (08-14-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    I have your base layer style suggestion saved as a custom style. Very nice! I use it every icon!
    Haha cool

8. The Following User Says Thank You to evo0o For This Useful Post:

King Of Kweenz (08-14-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Delete
    Last edited by King Of Kweenz; 08-14-2012 at 12:42 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth916 View Post
    how about for other apps? like Phone, whatsapp, facebook, tweetbot?
    Read my post earlier today (aka Stop and think.. "Hmmm I wonder if anyone should take the time to list all the specific dimensions and filenames for every app I want notifications for... Or.... Should I take a look and try it myself like everyone else does..?")

I'm not out to be rude but seriously you will feel more satisfied if you work it out yourself

12. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-04-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'd love to help by listing everything and I think it's great for the community but I sorta died inside when I spent 5 minutes of my life scrolling back pages to find that post by eBara (cos I remembered he/she posted that fix a while back). Alas, upon finding it, I realize that King of Kweenz had already asked it and thanked eBara before. Link: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6643066 Which just made my effort stupid cos I realize I just did work for someone else when he could have easily found his last posts and find the fix himself.

No offense to King of Kweenz, I really wanted to help cos I knew the answer. But sometimes a google would do wonders.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to evo0o For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-04-2012)

Thanks

WARNING!

Do not touch without gloves.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

8lias (08-14-2012), akrimmer (08-14-2012), ElderRoco (08-17-2012), evo0o (08-14-2012), radioBirdman (08-14-2012), snakeeater01 (08-14-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    WARNING!

Do not touch without gloves.

I touched it without gloves. I am the ultimate badass.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 08-14-2012 at 06:12 AM.

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Read my post earlier today (aka Stop and think.. "Hmmm I wonder if anyone should take the time to list all the specific dimensions and filenames for every app I want notifications for... Or.... Should I take a look and try it myself like everyone else does..?")

I'm not out to be rude but seriously you will feel more satisfied if you work it out yourself
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by evo0o View Post
    I'd love to help by listing everything and I think it's great for the community but I sorta died inside when I spent 5 minutes of my life scrolling back pages to find that post by eBara (cos I remembered he/she posted that fix a while back). Alas, upon finding it, I realize that King of Kweenz had already asked it and thanked eBara before. Link: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6643066 Which just made my effort stupid cos I realize I just did work for someone else when he could have easily found his last posts and find the fix himself.

No offense to King of Kweenz, I really wanted to help cos I knew the answer. But sometimes a google would do wonders.
    And this.

Thanks

*sigh* They've made jailbreaking way too easy

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (08-14-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (08-14-2012)

Thanks

Thanks man
    And yeah I haven't copped any direct warnings but I know what you mean :/

That looks like one of my personal Dropbox links and I'm pretty sure I've removed that zip.
    You'll find the latest version of Krim's badges (including my additions) in the Jaku Goodness Dropbox.
    http://www.dropbox.com/home/Jaku%20Goodness
    I'm sorry, the dropbox link you gave me didnt work

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ipawd1 View Post
    I'm sorry, the dropbox link you gave me didnt work
    Are you looking for the "Grain Badges" by akrimmer? If so, check the Jaku Repo-Dropbox section...

Jaku Goodies (Click on Badges)

23. The Following User Says Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (08-14-2012)

Thanks

I tried to make a request on the jakurepo, however got bounce back and an error page.

So can someone make a FAHRENHEIT icon please?

App Store - Fahrenheit - Weather and Temperature on your Home Screen

Obviously the "73" is the actual weather, but you dont include that

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by evo0o View Post

It is sometimes completely understandable for you guys to get "cranky" about some of the questions asked on here. But think about this, there are 717 pages for this one theme. You nor anyone else wants to go crazy going through 717 pages of stuff. And sorry my friend but google doesn't always do the trick. I Have Ps5 I personally am into working stuff out myself but sometimes I just don't know. So I come here to get some help. I think I've made one small lump icon request, it never got filled and I never asked again. I've been trying to get someone to make an iPod touch (which bjbinc has helped me with) or to get help making it for a while now. You can go digging the 717 pages for those post. Point is that I drop it. I don't keep hounding. I think this wouldn't have went this far if I didn't edit that last post 2 times. The first post (directed at evo0o) I thought it was you who had originally helped so I thanked you again and explained my problem. The second post was to say forget it I don't need the help because I realized my error and fixed my problem & the third I just said "delete" because I realized that I didn't fix my problem but I didn't want to ask for help again because I know how you guys are & I wanted to avoid this very thing from happening. In conclusion sorry for any annoyance I may have caused anyone. I will not ask for anything anymore. Maybe I'm young and immature but my pride says F this nonsense. People come on this and many other forums to get help. You guys have your "MacThemes" for your segregation. We're all not as great or even good as the main players in this thread/theme. With the help you guys give maybe one day we will be. Adios
    Last edited by King Of Kweenz; 08-14-2012 at 09:16 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Kweenz View Post
    It is sometimes completely understandable for you guys to get "cranky" about some of the questions asked on here. But think about this, there are 717 pages for this one theme. You nor anyone else wants to go crazy going through 717 pages of stuff. And sorry my friend but google doesn't always do the trick. I Have Ps5 I personally am into working stuff out myself but sometimes I just don't know. So I come here to get some help. I think I've made one small lump icon request, it never got filled and I never asked again. I've been trying to get someone to make an iPod touch (which bjbinc has helped me with) or to get help making it for a while now. You can go digging the 717 pages for those post. Point is that I drop it. I don't keep hounding. I think this wouldn't have went this far if I didn't edit that last post 2 times. The first post (directed at evo0o) I thought it was you who had originally helped so I thanked you again and explained my problem. The second post was to say forget it I don't need the help because I realized my error and fixed my problem & the third I just said "delete" because I realized that I didn't fix my problem but I didn't want to ask for help again because I know how you guys are & I wanted to avoid this very thing from happening. In conclusion sorry for any annoyance I may have caused anyone. I will not ask for anything anymore. Maybe I'm young and immature but my pride says F this nonsense. People come on this and many other forums to get help. You guys have your "MacThemes" for your segregation. We're all not as great or even good as the main players in this thread/theme. With the help you guys give maybe one day we will be. Adios
    I know searching a thread with 717 pages is hard. I try to help when I can. Hope what I supplied you with... helped.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    *sigh* They've made jailbreaking way too easy
    Agreed. We are not here to hand out stuff on a silver platter. A lot of this thread is just asking for stuff that was just posted like 5 pages ago.

I have said this before, but i will say it again; help yourself before asking for help.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (08-14-2012), radioBirdman (08-14-2012)