+ Reply
Page 716 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706714715716717718 726 766 816 1216 ... LastLast
Results 14,301 to 14,320 of 30028

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by radioBirdman I think the "VIP" shadows are in the JG Dropbox yeah? That is correct.
...
  1. #14301
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    I think the "VIP" shadows are in the JG Dropbox yeah?
    That is correct.

  2. #14302
    My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 582 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Those are just artsy moths. Check. Mate.
    So I'm guessing I shouldn't eat the pancakes I just made with butterflies instead of butter because it sounds more Sophisticated?

  3. #14303
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    So I'm guessing I shouldn't eat the pancakes I just made with butterflies instead of butter because it sounds more Sophisticated?
    Eat bacon. bacon is good.

  4. #14304
    My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 582 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Eat bacon. bacon is good.
    Bacon is not kosher, that is the only way where I keep kosher, I have no problem with cheeseburgers... And now I'm hungry

  5. #14305
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Bacon is not kosher, that is the only way where I keep kosher, I have no problem with cheeseburgers... And now I'm hungry
    More bacon for me then? Aaaaaaah yahhhhhh

  6. #14306
    My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 582 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    More bacon for me then? Aaaaaaah yahhhhhh
    I prefer to see it as less obesity and diseases for me

  7. #14307
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    I prefer to see it as less obesity and diseases for me
    LALALAALALLALALALLALALALLAA

    I cant hear you! Too busy enjoying some crispy red goodness.

  8. #14308
    My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 582 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    LALALAALALLALALALLALALALLAA

    I cant hear you! Too busy enjoying some crispy red goodness.
    I prefer steaks, so it doesn't bother me, I know a restaurant where they make steaks that tastes like the meat of god, bacon? We don't need no stinking bacon!

  9. #14309
    My iPhone is a Part of Me akrimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    377
    Thanked 734 Times in 325 Posts

    @aransh & @Anonymous

    *cough*Chit Chat*cough*

  10. #14310
    My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 582 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    @aransh & @Anonymous

    *cough*Chit Chat*cough*
    Why? Aren't you entertained? I know I am, lol, will it be better if we'll talk about flying icons instead?

  11. #14311
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    @aransh & @Anonymous

    *cough*Chit Chat*cough*
    I go there but at the moment they are just talking about cars now. No bacon

  12. #14312
    My iPhone is a Part of Me akrimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    377
    Thanked 734 Times in 325 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I go there but at the moment they are just talking about cars now. No bacon
    I know how it feels to go to a thread that is not talking about a topic you were looking for.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (08-13-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (08-13-2012)

  14. #14313
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Why? Aren't you entertained? I know I am, lol, will it be better if we'll talk about flying icons instead?
    Very well. Should I post a screenshot of my setup?

    Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    I know how it feels to go to a thread that is not talking about a topic you were looking for.

  15. #14314
    My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 582 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Very well. Should I post a screenshot of my setup?



    Something tells me you won't be doing it normally, but why not?

  16. #14315
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Something tells me you won't be doing it normally, but why not?
    Nah. I just posted it a while back And nothing much has changed save for a ribbon in my status bar and some badges.

  17. #14316
    Master Modder bjbinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    JimboHurt (08-13-2012)

  19. #14317
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Challenge accepted.

    Flying Coca-Cola!

    I kid. Heres an oldy icon i made for myself and am just posting now. (obviously not from scratch, but found from google images, and i just recolorized it and played with the hues)

    Canabalt


  20. #14318
    Master Modder bjbinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Challenge accepted.

    Flying Coca-Cola!

    I kid. Heres an oldy icon i made for myself and am just posting now. (obviously not from scratch, but found from google images, and i just recolorized it and played with the hues)

    Canabalt

    lol...well if you're interested...here's a quick run down of how to make that icon look less flat

    Last edited by bjbinc; 08-13-2012 at 09:41 PM.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    JimboHurt (08-13-2012)

  22. #14319
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    lol...well if you're interested...here's a quick run down of how to make that icon look less flat

    Thanks!

    So you give it its own minor bevel of 1 pixel... And it looks like you darkened the guy as well. Making him pop out more. I'll see if i can translate that into gimp.

  23. #14320
    My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    732
    Thanks
    355
    Thanked 366 Times in 255 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    lol...well if you're interested...here's a quick run down of how to make that icon look less flat

    I have your base layer style suggestion saved as a custom style. Very nice! I use it every icon!
    Last edited by JimboHurt; 08-13-2012 at 10:23 PM.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts