Page 71 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 81 121 171 571 1071 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 30041

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #1401
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Damnskippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 53 Times in 27 Posts

    Here is a couple I made:
    YouTube to replace the web clip icon since I don't use the built in app:
    Attachment 571211

    PerPageHTML:
    Attachment 571212

    Here is one for FSWipeCache using the default icon as a base:
    Attachment 571214

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Damnskippy For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (04-17-2012)

  3. #1402
    Green Apple II Kronyx II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bradford | England
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sabankuru View Post
    My Setup!


    Hey. Can you share the LS wall, the blue ********** icon and the vending machine?

    While I'm here, can someone repaint this icon to blue like that ********** icon in the middle, black music note and silver outline?
    Pretty please?
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331066199.101613.jpg

  4. #1403

  5. #1404
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    805
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

    -gmail-jaku.png
    -gmail-jaku2.png
    -gmail-jaku-left-side-shadow-has-been-partly-erased-one2.png
    -gmail-jaku-left-side-shadow-has-been-partly-erased-one3.png
    -gmail-jaku4light.png

    Multichoice ... i like this, i really like multi choice ... even though I can't decide then !
    _______________________________________

    @ || Kronyx ||

    Is this what you want ?
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331066199.png

    It doesnt suit me so i'm still asking are these the colors you wanted ? Blue, silver outlines and black music note?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -gmail-jaku.png  
    Last edited by iGeriya; 03-06-2012 at 02:46 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

    nealh (03-06-2012)

  7. #1405
    Green Apple II Kronyx II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bradford | England
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    @ II Kronyx II

    Is this what you want ?
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331066199.png

    It doesnt suit me so i'm still asking are these the colors you wanted ? Blue, silver outlines and black music note?
    Make the blue lighter as the blue **********-like icon someone had in a screenshot I requested or something similar.
    The outline could be thiner.
    As for the note, it's perfect.

    But I'm still wondering what would the whole icon look like, if the note was silver like the outline, so it's silver-blue-silver.

    If it's not too much to ask for you to post both versions.

    You gotta understand I don't have a PC or a Mac. If I did, I would be making these icons as I have SO many ideas.

  8. #1406
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    805
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by II Kronyx II View Post
    Make the blue lighter as the blue **********-like icon someone had in a screenshot I requested or something similar.
    The outline could be thiner.
    As for the note, it's perfect.

    But I'm still wondering what would the whole icon look like, if the note was silver like the outline, so it's silver-blue-silver.

    If it's not too much to ask for you to post both versions.

    You gotta understand I don't have a PC or a Mac. If I did, I would be making these icons as I have SO many ideas.
    So I have to redo the whole outline then lol, okay but it'll ask me a little more time as i'm a bit busy right now, wait for two hours, unless someone do it at my place.

    PS : worthless question : so posting from an iPhone ?

  9. #1407
    Green Apple II Kronyx II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bradford | England
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    So I have to redo the whole outline then lol, okay but it'll ask me a little more time as i'm a bit busy right now, wait for two hours, unless someone do it at my place.

    PS : worthless question : so posting from an iPhone ?
    Thank you for the effort. Greatly appreciate it.

    Close. iPod Touch. Have it for like a year now and I use it everyday. Serves me as a computer. Nearly.

  10. #1408
    Anyone using a UI in place of the stock UI for Jaku? Would love a full UI

  11. #1409

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to davethepanda For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (04-17-2012)

  13. #1410
    Green Apple II Kronyx II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bradford | England
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Anyone using a UI in place of the stock UI for Jaku? Would love a full UI
    I'm using Sarif right now. It's a nice, sleek, blue UI if you're interested.

  14. #1411
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Anyone using a UI in place of the stock UI for Jaku? Would love a full UI
    Evolution looks about the best IMO.

  15. #1412
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,624
    Thanks
    2,671
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

    I use Organ - Black with a hint of red and small white details here and there. Not massively complete so I use ExistenZ UI as a base under it in winterboard.

  16. #1413

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    nealh (03-06-2012)

  18. #1414
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Damnskippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 53 Times in 27 Posts

    I have tried out ZUI, ExistenZ, VIP, H1 and a couple others. I am liking VIP the most ATM.

  19. #1415
    I really like the UI from iTouch. Very complete.

  20. #1416
    Mine right now. Finally figured out how to get the weather widget working.

    If anyone was having trouble like me getting it to work, go over to macthemes and download it, through I file just rename "widget.html" to "Wallpaper.html", then copy and paste your wallpaper into that same folder and name it to "[email protected]". Adjust the widget to your liking in wallpaper.html (zip codes, font colors,etc)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331085522.008425.jpg  

  21. #1417
    Green Apple II Kronyx II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bradford | England
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post
    Mine right now. Finally figured out how to get the weather widget working.

    If anyone was having trouble like me getting it to work, go over to macthemes and download it, through I file just rename "widget.html" to "Wallpaper.html", then copy and paste your wallpaper into that same folder and name it to "[email protected]". Adjust the widget to your liking in wallpaper.html (zip codes, font colors,etc)
    Would you mind posting your winterboard icon please? Thanks

  22. #1418
    iPhone? More like MyPhone danieru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 98 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post
    Mine right now. Finally figured out how to get the weather widget working.

    If anyone was having trouble like me getting it to work, go over to macthemes and download it, through I file just rename "widget.html" to "Wallpaper.html", then copy and paste your wallpaper into that same folder and name it to "[email protected]". Adjust the widget to your liking in wallpaper.html (zip codes, font colors,etc)
    Mind sharing that phone icon?

  23. #1419
    Here ya go

    I'm trying to post the wb icon and it won't work because it's not in my gallery. But, I can tell you it's from the Edius theme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331089030.856336.jpg  

  24. #1420

  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    Damnskippy (03-06-2012), Gabbz83 (03-07-2012), latpeuw (04-23-2012), map1978 (03-07-2012), nealh (03-07-2012)

Page 71 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 81 121 171 571 1071 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •