Page 705 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 205 605 655 695703704705706707 715 755 805 1205 ... LastLast
Results 14,081 to 14,100 of 30047

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by ahh_boi View Post
    Does anyone has a status bar blue battery percentage theme to share? Thanks!
    I dont want to come out as a jerk, but this is something you can do yourself in gimp or photoshop.

If you want help, at least try to help yourself first.

Quote Originally Posted by jvkj View Post
    Same here. I feel mad- not because they are ripping off my art- but because William worked hard on these icons.

Which c/p job? I hope you're not talking about my icons :P
    The c/p on the carla thread.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

ahh_boi (08-11-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    It makes me mad even though its not my art that they are ripping. I was never a huge follower of "copying is the highest form of flattery"

And the c/p job is a complete piece of sh!t.
    what does the tweetbot icon look like? where on the thread is it?
    __________________________________________________ _____
    I review iPhone apps and themes for http://theappletreereview.blogspot.com/

I'm always looking to help, and I'll try my best to solve whatever problems you may have

I also adore the theme "Jaku"

I dont want to come out as a jerk, but this is something you can do yourself in gimp or photoshop.
    Thanks for replying~ I have photoshop, but I got no idea how to do it? Is there any tutorial around for that?
    See my screen shots, I lacking the blue percentage thinggy. And thanks for replying, I almost thought nobody would notice. lol

what does the tweetbot icon look like? where on the thread is it?
    The most recent page.

Thanks for replying~ I have photoshop, but I got no idea how to do it? Is there any tutorial around for that?
    See my screen shots, I lacking the blue percentage thinggy. And thanks for replying, I almost thought nobody would notice. lol

I can do them, no problem. Btw, can you point me to where I can find the exact widget you're using(modifications and all)? Thanks in advance .

We all have to understand that not everyone has or even knows how to use photoshop or gimp. A year ago I couldn't even change the color of anything. I know how it feels to not know how to make something you want.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

ahh_boi (08-11-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    We all have to understand that not everyone has or even knows how to use photoshop or gimp. A year ago I couldn't even change the color of anything. I know how it feels to not know how to make something you want.
    Again, i will probably come across as an a55hole for saying this, but if you are not willing to google it and learn, then whats the point of helping you if you cannot/ are not willing to help yourself?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

ahh_boi (08-11-2012)

Again, i will probably come across as an a55hole for saying this, but if you are not willing to google it and learn, then whats the point of helping you if you cannot/ are not willing to help yourself?
    We are here on this forum to learn and help each other. Some people don't even have the tools to do this stuff. Basically, I personally feel we should give people the benefit of the doubt. Just my opinion though.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

ahh_boi (08-11-2012), bgattis (04-02-2013), bjbinc (08-12-2012), JimboHurt (08-11-2012)

You aren't being a jerk. That's exactly how I learned everything I know about both PS and photography. Never took a class on either one. And not to yank my own chain, but I'm a pretty dang good photographer for no formal schooling.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blacksquatch For This Useful Post:

ahh_boi (08-11-2012), Anonymous (08-12-2012), bankai44 (08-11-2012)

Just submitted two Foursquare icons. I can't use Photoshop for s*** but i'm slowly learning. It's pretty fun once you get the hang of the basic stuff in it.

BTW, LOVE the new repo layout. Can't. Stop. Bouncing. The. Buttons.
    16GB White iPhone 5 | iOS 6.0 | Stock
    16GB Black iPhone 4S | iOS 5.1.1 | Jailbroken

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mydarkblueshirt For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (08-12-2012), JimboHurt (08-11-2012)

Thanks

I can't get an icon I want because Idint have photoshop CS6. I can make the icon, but the bevel can't be done.

We are here on this forum to learn and help each other. Some people don't even have the tools to do this stuff. Basically, I personally feel we should give people the benefit of the doubt. Just my opinion though.
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by mydarkblueshirt View Post
    Just submitted two Foursquare icons. I can't use Photoshop for s*** but i'm slowly learning. It's pretty fun once you get the hang of the basic stuff in it.

BTW, LOVE the new repo layout. Can't. Stop. Bouncing. The. Buttons.
    Dude they are REALLY cool. nice work
    Last edited by JimboHurt; 08-11-2012 at 11:17 PM.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (08-12-2012), mydarkblueshirt (08-12-2012)

I can do them, no problem. Btw, can you point me to where I can find the exact widget you're using(modifications and all)? Thanks in advance .

It can be found here by erayser. And thanks!

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6636171

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6634149

I guess I'm not tech savvy like many people here..... *sad*

I did tried to make my own icons (I followed the tutorial), change a mod here and there (with many helpful guidance here and there), but for the batt percentage.... I seriously don't even know how to start. lol
    Last edited by ahh_boi; 08-11-2012 at 11:46 PM.

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Why is every theme now ripping off Edius/Jaku?
    Because it's beautiful. Move on.

Logic and kindness don't work here. Sadly.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 08-11-2012 at 11:59 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (08-12-2012)

It can be found here by erayser. And thanks!

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6636171

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6634149

I guess I'm not tech savvy like many people here..... *sad*

I did tried to make my own icons (I followed the tutorial), change a mod here and there (with many helpful guidance here and there), but for the batt percentage.... I seriously don't even know how to start. lol
    There was a mod on Macthemes where someone released a battery percentage theme in Neutraface. Every number must be separately themed. You can try looking for that post.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to evo0o For This Useful Post:

ahh_boi (08-12-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by evo0o View Post
    There was a mod on Macthemes where someone released a battery percentage theme in Neutraface. Every number must be separately themed. You can try looking for that post.
    Funny timing. I've been meaning to do one for Bastardus Sans font. Was going to have a crack at it tonight if I have time.
    The Neutraface one is good but Neutraface has a few variations and the numbers in that version don't have the same wonky vertical alignment as the one I was using for my system font so it didn't match.
    Perfect way to learn how to make one though

iPhone? More like MyPhone dhodson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    You aren't being a jerk. That's exactly how I learned everything I know about both PS and photography. Never took a class on either one. And not to yank my own chain, but I'm a pretty dang good photographer for no formal schooling.
    I too learned the same way, except I was foolish enough to go to university to get an official degree

The only really thing I paid for was the studio and free equipment loan facility, they didn't really teach me anything new, it was all mainly self teaching! I picked up photoshop back in 1999 and self taught myself as I found it fun! That and I was a self confessed geek!
    Last edited by dhodson; 08-12-2012 at 06:42 AM.

I don't think being tech-savvy is a certified geek anymore. Technology and us need to move forward together.

He said he had Ps in an earlier post. I am all for helping people. But i disagree with the fact that he just said "here do this for me" instead of "hey i wanna learn how to do this for myself". I mean no disrespect.

Moving on

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    That's exactly how I learned everything I know about both PS and photography. Never took a class on either one. And not to yank my own chain, but I'm a pretty dang good photographer for no formal schooling.
    All things considered, thats pretty amazing.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 08-12-2012 at 07:43 AM.

I regret not going to school after HS...it's really hard getting a job nowadays without a degree. I just hated formal education too much to go back lol. I'm paying for it now, though :/

29. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

JimboHurt (08-12-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    I regret not going to school after HS...it's really hard getting a job nowadays without a degree. I just hated formal education too much to go back lol. I'm paying for it now, though :/
    Heck my girlfriend graduated With her masters in business and health management and corporate finance and still has no job.

Page 705 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 205 605 655 695703704705706707 715 755 805 1205 ... LastLast