+ Reply
Page 704 of 1495 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694702703704705706 714 754 804 1204 ... LastLast
Results 14,061 to 14,080 of 29890

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Well im actually now out of town on vacation for 8 days so no PS So i guess ill just have to be a purely a consumer for the next
    My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Thanks

Well im actually now out of town on vacation for 8 days so no PS

So i guess ill just have to be a purely a consumer for the next little while and no producing.
    Last edited by JimboHurt; 08-11-2012 at 06:02 PM.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Well im actually now out of town on vacation for 8 days so no PS

So i guess ill just have to be a purely a consumer for the next little while and no producing.
    Vacation? That's not allowed here.

Thanks

Here's some icons for two amazing games:

Infinity Blade

Infinity Blade II
    Jaku for iOS 5-ibii.png
    __________________________________________________ _____
    I review iPhone apps and themes for http://theappletreereview.blogspot.com/

I'm always looking to help, and I'll try my best to solve whatever problems you may have

I also adore the theme "Jaku"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jvkj View Post
    Here's some icons for two amazing games:

Infinity Blade

Infinity Blade II
    Attachment 605942
    Those are a little blurry; you might wanna find a larger source image

Thanks

It's difficult to find a good image :P I absolutely love William's icon, but why Thane? You only fight him three times. The icon should've been Raidriar or Ausar/Siris.

I've decided that I'm just going to screenrip this icon: Dribbble - Infinity Blade replacement by Elias Keppens
    I don't have Photoshop CS6, so for all of my icons, I'm making the bevel myself!

I'm always looking to help, and I'll try my best to solve whatever problems you may have

Thanks

It's difficult to find a good image :P I absolutely love William's icon, but why Thane? You only fight him three times. The icon should've been Raidriar or Ausar/Siris.

I've decided that I'm just going to screenrip this icon: Dribbble - Infinity Blade replacement by Elias Keppens
    I don't have Photoshop CS6, so for all of my icons, I'm making the bevel myself!
    I think its because Thane's helmet is the most adaptable to an icon, since it is a little less flatter than the god king's, same with Siris, and he doesn't have a set helmet . I tried to match the style of the thane icon into a god king one, but it was super ugly.

Mad props to u for making your own bevel

I have a super simple Infinity blade 1 icon if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I think its because Thane's helmet is the most adaptable to an icon, since it is a little less flatter than the god king's, same with Siris, and he doesn't have a set helmet . I tried to match the style of the thane icon into a god king one, but it was super ugly.

That's how all of my icons have been. Elements 9 doesn't have all of the CS6 features, so I'm just guessing and doing my best. Do they look okay? Also- in honor of completely Jaku-ifying my iPod, I'll be posting the link to a web server where you can watch a 40 second video showing off all of my pages.

SPOILERS
    Also, if you go down into the tomb, turns out that Siris, back when he was Ausar, wore the Vile Armor. So technically the Vile armor was Ausar's armor, so I was thinking of an icon using the vile helm. Also, throughout the game, Ausar is called "vile" multiple times by different people/deathless. The Vile Helm has spikes and everything, just like Thane's. It's also black with gold accents. Awesome.
    END SPOILERS

I have a super simple Infinity blade 1 icon if anyone is interested.
    Let's see the Infinity Blade icon
    Last edited by jvkj; 08-11-2012 at 07:11 PM.

Thanks

That's how all of my icons have been. Elements 9 doesn't have all of the CS6 features, so I'm just guessing and doing my best. Do they look okay? Also- in honor of completely Jaku-ifying my iPod, I'll be posting the link to a web server where you can watch a 40 second video showing off all of my pages.

SPOILERS
    Also, if you go down into the tomb, turns out that Siris, back when he was Ausar, wore the Vile Armor. So technically the Vile armor was Ausar's armor, so I was thinking of an icon using the vile helm. Also, throughout the game, Ausar is called "vile" multiple times by different people/deathless. The Vile Helm has spikes and everything, just like Thane's. It's also black with gold accents. Awesome.
    END SPOILERS

Let's see the Infinity Blade icon
    I read the spoiler even with the warning. Poop. I have most of the Vile stuff anyway and its been a long time since i sat down and played. Ill post the IB icon in a sec.

Infinity blade 1 Icon

Old as dirt icon i never released because i didnt see the point to.

Last edited by Anonymous; 08-11-2012 at 07:22 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

pioneer88 (01-17-2014)

Thanks

I read the spoiler even with the warning. Poop. I have most of the Vile stuff anyway and its been a long time since i sat down and played. Ill post the IB icon in a sec.

Infinity blade 1 Icon

Old as dirt icon i never released because i didnt see the point to.

Nice icon! Your base looks good. To spoil even more (this part isn't revealed to you), the place where the game takes place is actually Siris/Ausar's Estate. Ausar was thought to have disappeared, but his memory was wiped, and he told everyone he was a mortal named Siris (he didn't remember he was Ausar).

MAJOR SPOILER!!!!
    Ausar was actually the one who imprisoned the Worker of Secrets (the deathless who created the Infinity Blade) and Thane was sent to guard the tower by Ausar. So technically, you are fighting through your own estate, trying to free a guy whom you imprisoned.
    END SPOILER

The Infinity Blade isn't given to you. You have to save up the cash (approx. 650,000) to buy it. It's not even the best sword in the game XP

Thanks

Nice icon! Your base looks good. To spoil even more (this part isn't revealed to you), the place where the game takes place is actually Siris/Ausar's Estate. Ausar was thought to have disappeared, but his memory was wiped, and he told everyone he was a mortal named Siris (he didn't remember he was Ausar).

MAJOR SPOILER!!!!
    Ausar was actually the one who imprisoned the Worker of Secrets (the deathless who created the Infinity Blade) and Thane was sent to guard the tower by Ausar. So technically, you are fighting through your own estate, trying to free a guy whom you imprisoned.
    END SPOILER

The Infinity Blade isn't given to you. You have to save up the cash (approx. 650,000) to buy it. It's not even the best sword in the game XP
    Yup I knew that u imprison the worker and that ur memory is wiped. the infinity blade doesn't come close to being the best. There's a heavy weapon whose name escapes me that is much more powerful but u dont unlock until NewGame(+).

I think there was a book about this called awakening or something with more information.

Thanks

Yup I knew that u imprison the worker and that ur memory is wiped. the infinity blade doesn't come close to being the best. There's a heavy weapon whose name escapes me that is much more powerful but u dont unlock until NewGame(+).

I think there was a book about this called awakening or something with more information.
    Heavy weapons are the most powerful weapons, but the slowest. The order of the story goes: Infinity Blade: Dungeons (play as the worker, prequels to infinity blade) Infinity Blade (game, the original) Infinity Blade: Awakening (iBook, $2.99) Infinity Blade 2 (game, the end of the story).

Thanks

Heavy weapons are the most powerful weapons, but the slowest. The order of the story goes: Infinity Blade: Dungeons (play as the worker, prequels to infinity blade) Infinity Blade (game, the original) Infinity Blade: Awakening (iBook, $2.99) Infinity Blade 2 (game, the end of the story).
    Yup. I prefer dual or normal.

Thanks

Yup. I prefer dual or normal.
    Dual all the way! Dual weapons have helped me master parrying and dodging.

Thanks

Dual all the way! Dual weapons have helped me master parrying and dodging.
    Most are too weak IMO.

My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Thanks

Enough with the spoilers ya turds :P
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Enough with the spoilers ya turds :P
    Sorry XP Quoting Pops from regular show: "Stop fighting! We can all be turds!"
    Last edited by jvkj; 08-11-2012 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Nevermind

Thanks

Check out the carla thread guys. Complete rip off of the tweetbot icon included into the theme.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ahh_boi's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone has a status bar blue battery percentage theme to share? Thanks!

Thanks

Check out the carla thread guys. Complete rip off of the tweetbot icon included into the theme.
    Why is every theme now ripping off Edius/Jaku?

Thanks

Why is every theme now ripping off Edius/Jaku?
    It makes me mad even though its not my art that they are ripping. I was never a huge follower of "copying is the highest form of flattery"

And the c/p job is a complete piece of sh!t.