Page 698 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688696697698699700 708 748 798 1198 ... LastLast
Results 13,941 to 13,960 of 30338

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #13941
    I like the effect which makes it 3D. Great work!

  2. #13942
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dhodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 117 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by evo0o View Post
    I like the effect which makes it 3D. Great work!
    Thanks, I just felt that flat colour doesn't do the icons justice, so worked out a subtle use of satin and emboss to get the effect.

  3. #13943
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Yep, I remade every single one and got nothing but **** for it. Not worth it.
    I personally liked them. But oh well.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-10-2012), Iphone ie (08-10-2012)

  5. #13944
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Uh oh.. Look at the top corners of chrome
    Okay thanks for the info Mr Jimbo Sir I never saw it before you spotted those unclipped corners.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  6. #13945
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I personally liked them. But oh well.
    Thanks.
    They're on the repo still so if anyone wants them....

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    Anonymous (08-10-2012), Iphone ie (08-10-2012)

  8. #13946
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysann View Post
    Hey guys i wud really really appriciate if any of uz tell me where to find tht domo zeppelin tried gettin it frm macthemes tht website but it luks bad i want it like this:
    That's my screen shot buddy.
    And I still have that but it is on my comp and I'm leaving to work right now.

    If you are still interested send me a PM about it and I will find it tonight when I get home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Okay thanks for the info Mr Jimbo Sir I never saw it before you spotted those unclipped corners.
    Haha that's what friend are for!
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-10-2012), radioBirdman (08-10-2012)

  10. #13947
    Quote Originally Posted by CrAcKzZZ View Post
    Yea i thought of that, but its actually not there. The very first icon made by a user on MacThemes was a Netflix icon by the boss bjbinc :P

    The first user made icon on Modmyi is this Dreamboard icon by Silverado1987:
    Oh man that icon is so old and inexperienced lol

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-10-2012)

  12. #13948
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dhodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 117 Times in 54 Posts

    After a quick google I was able to see who the big players were regarding 'cell' networks in the US, please see below, if you like then feel free to grab them from the repo, any feedback welcome.

    (MAJOR) US CARRIER 'ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT' ICONS

  13. #13949
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Oh man that icon is so old and inexperienced lol
    Lol true, but hey it was like your first icon for Jaku :P

    Quote Originally Posted by dhodson View Post
    After a quick google I was able to see who the big players were regarding 'cell' networks in the US, please see below, if you like then feel free to grab them from the repo, any feedback welcome.

    (MAJOR) US CARRIER 'ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT' ICONS
    Those are nice but i say you modify the gradient for the bevel for the T mobile because it doesnt look right :/ Just tryna be helpful tho
    Last edited by CrAcKzZZ; 08-10-2012 at 10:30 AM.

  14. #13950
    HEY!!!! anyone up for a

    HAWKEYE SYMBOL for the avengers?

    Since we have most of the icon by akrimmer.. why not finish the edition?

    Edit: how about a purple bullseye? cant wait for anyone for u guys to create this!
    Last edited by Kenneth916; 08-10-2012 at 11:05 AM.

  15. #13951
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dhodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 117 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CrAcKzZZ View Post
    Lol true, but hey it was like your first icon for Jaku :P



    Those are nice but i say you modify the gradient for the bevel for the T mobile because it doesnt look right :/ Just tryna be helpful tho
    I've kept it completely uniform across all icons, it may just be personal preference, but just double checked it, it could work with a slight tweak.

  16. #13952
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth916 View Post
    HEY!!!! anyone up for a

    HAWKEYE SYMBOL for the avengers?

    Since we have most of the icon by akrimmer.. why not finish the edition?

    Edit: how about a purple bullseye? cant wait for anyone for u guys to create this!
    I have thought about doing that but have not had much time or inspiration to come up with something for it yet.

  17. #13953
    -hawkeye2.png

    @akrimmer i was thinking purple and a bullseye which i saw some in google haha..

    the bullseye - - and the circle in the middle if u get what i mean.. that kinda represents him

    i made one from copy and paste but not really satisfied with it.. be using this first and wait for u to make a better one! hehe

  18. #13954
    I dont wanna come out as a complete arse, but someone on the repo requested a foursquare icon, which im pretty sure is included in the theme. Isnt it kinda obvious he/she pirated the theme?

    I also think the same thing about the google play icon
    Last edited by Anonymous; 08-10-2012 at 11:44 AM.

  19. #13955
    Quote Originally Posted by dhodson View Post
    I've kept it completely uniform across all icons, it may just be personal preference, but just double checked it, it could work with a slight tweak.
    I always play around with the bevel for every icon, might be just me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I dont wanna come out as a complete arse, but someone on the repo requested a foursquare icon, which im pretty sure is included in the theme. Isnt it kinda obvious he/she pirated the theme?
    lol why wouldnt the pirated version have all the icons. idk could be that they just wanted a new one.

    Requests:
    CollisionEffect


    com.chillingo.vishindo
    [email protected]

    ZENONIA4


    com.gamevil.zenonia4
    [email protected]

  20. #13956
    Quote Originally Posted by CrAcKzZZ View Post
    lol why wouldnt the pirated version have all the icons. idk could be that they just wanted a new one.
    Well I guess so... but it could be an android user that just uses the icons in the repo and therefore is requesting it.

  21. #13957
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Well I guess so... but it could be an android user that just uses the icons in the repo and therefore is requesting it.
    True that I guess well never know.

  22. #13958
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth916 View Post
    -hawkeye2.png

    @akrimmer i was thinking purple and a bullseye which i saw some in google haha..

    the bullseye - - and the circle in the middle if u get what i mean.. that kinda represents him

    i made one from copy and paste but not really satisfied with it.. be using this first and wait for u to make a better one! hehe
    First draft...


  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (08-10-2012), radioBirdman (08-10-2012)

  24. #13959
    Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    First draft...

    Nice move! waiting for the improvements haha!

  25. #13960
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth916 View Post
    Nice move! waiting for the improvements haha!
    What improvements do you suggest?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Well I guess so... but it could be an android user that just uses the icons in the repo and therefore is requesting it.
    Yeah it's gotta be this.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

    akrimmer (08-10-2012), olderChest (08-10-2012), radioBirdman (08-10-2012)

Page 698 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688696697698699700 708 748 798 1198 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •