Page 695 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685693694695696697 705 745 795 1195 ... LastLast
Results 13,881 to 13,900 of 30056

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dhodson View Post
    I used the same .psd again on this one to give it a more 3d feel:

Perfect, mate!

As requested on the repo, really happy how this turned out, critique welcome.

QRReader for iphone

com.TapMedia.Ltd.QRReader
    Thats real nice I tried making one for the QRReader but didn't feel up to it , i kept the zebra so it wasnt looking nice lol

bjbinc, another thing that maybe useful on the repo, when you click an icon and it goes goes into lightbox mode, it shows the 'artist' name, would it be possible to inject the following url: Jaku Community Icons, with 'Artist' being replaced for the relevant username.

It could prove handy when you like a specific style or know other icons the said artist has done, or you are just wanting to browse around, just adds to the navigation aspect of the site.

I really like this icon, but felt it could do with a little more refining, hope you don't mind me having a play:

I've smoothed the corners out out and added a slight rounded bevel screen, and also gave a little reflection, if you like it let me know.
    Ahhh yes. That was actually meant to work that way and I forgot to add the link lol. I got side tracked with something else, I guess. Thanks for the tip

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_sweden View Post
    No worries, mate. I will delete mine.

I made one more with little more details:

I love this icon, thanks, I just modified a bit just to include Grooveshark on my SB. I hope you don't mind.

Hi all.
    Been away for a while from the forums. No clue what the robot turned Jaku Repo into.
    My folders' contents still need to be worked on a lot, but here's my SpringBoard.-img_1746.png-img_1745.png

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (08-09-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Hi all.
    Been away for a while from the forums. No clue what the robot turned Jaku Repo into.
    My folders' contents still need to be worked on a lot, but here's my SpringBoard.-img_1746.png-img_1745.png
    No dock? How do u live?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrAcKzZZ For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (08-09-2012), radioBirdman (08-09-2012)

bjbinc, another thing that maybe useful on the repo, when you click an icon and it goes goes into lightbox mode, it shows the 'artist' name, would it be possible to inject the following url: Jaku Community Icons, with 'Artist' being replaced for the relevant username.

It could prove handy when you like a specific style or know other icons the said artist has done, or you are just wanting to browse around, just adds to the navigation aspect of the site.

Quote Originally Posted by dhodson
    ...one other thing you might be able to implement is that once a username is created, could it maybe be associated with previous icons submitted by yourself? The reason say this is a couple of my icons have clipping errors from what I started out, and some are missing bundle information.It proves handy having all the relevant information where possible.
    Done
    Last edited by bjbinc; 08-09-2012 at 02:06 PM.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

CrAcKzZZ (08-09-2012), dhodson (08-09-2012), radioBirdman (08-09-2012)

i'm really happy with this icon!
    PowerFAQs as requested on the repo:

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-10-2012), radioBirdman (08-10-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone dhodson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Done
    You've been busy, I bet you've got all the functionality there almost to build an app off the back of it! Great job BJ

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dhodson For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (08-09-2012)

Hi all.
    Nice icon choices

I just can't read the labels tho :S
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

as requested in the repo, Delibar, ribbon by blacksquatch

-------
    bryan i think the repo is overloaded or something's wrong with it, every page i open loads in 5 seconds and the repo takes at least a minute too load, and then i need to go to the request section which takes another minute
    Last edited by aransh; 08-09-2012 at 03:03 PM.

yeah...must be having some server issues. totally out of my control

Oh, glad to know it's not just me

20. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (08-09-2012)

Last edited by mydarkblueshirt; 08-09-2012 at 03:40 PM. Reason: fixed alt icon
    16GB White iPhone 5 | iOS 6.0 | Stock
    16GB Black iPhone 4S | iOS 5.1.1 | Jailbroken

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mydarkblueshirt For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (08-09-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by CrAcKzZZ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    No dock? How do u live?
    Haha, true. My *most important apps are in the dock. I couldn't imagine life without it :P and it just gives the SB a complete look.
    Ha. The dock. I have Multicleaner, and pinned the four favorite apps in the multitask switcher, revealed by swiping up from the bottom edge of the screen... or press the invisible button in the dock to reveal the docked apps. I haven't found a cool way to theme that Switcher icon so as to fit the style and to feel intuitive. I am working on it. Among other things, my iPhone being a continuous work in progress.
    -img_1753.png

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Nice icon choices

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    I just can't read the labels tho :S*
    I don't need icon labels. I find those to integrate nicely with any wallpaper, while altogether participating to the minimalistic look.

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    i'm really happy with this icon!
    PowerFAQs as requested on the repo:
    I find this icon to be real D.O.P.E. !

Ha. The dock. I have Multicleaner, and pinned the four favorite apps in the multitask switcher, revealed by swiping up from the bottom edge of the screen... or press the invisible button in the dock to reveal the docked apps. I haven't found a cool way to theme that Switcher icon so as to fit the style and to feel intuitive. I am working on it. Among other things, my iPhone being a continuous work in progress.
    -img_1753.png
    Uh oh.. Look at the top corners of chrome

Okay thanks for the info sir
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-10-2012), bjbinc (08-09-2012)

I find this icon to be real D.O.P.E. !
    Thanks! That means a lot to me

Gir!!

-----------
    am i the only one?
    Last edited by aransh; 08-09-2012 at 04:44 PM.

Yea im getting that too, except its even more messed up :/ (actually this is the landing page for jakurepo.com, its different than the request page)

just got worst:

Quote Originally Posted by CrAcKzZZ View Post
    Yea im getting that too, except its even more messed up :/ (actually this is the landing page for jakurepo.com, its different than the request page)

it's the robot! he's finnaly taking control of all of the internet! disconnect your wifi now!!
    Last edited by aransh; 08-09-2012 at 04:51 PM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (08-09-2012)

Page 695 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685693694695696697 705 745 795 1195 ... LastLast