Page 694 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684692693694695696 704 744 794 1194 ... LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,880 of 30324

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #13861
    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    That's not what I'm talking about, I own the game, I know how it looks, I meant that it just shows the little symbol that represent an image, not sure how it's called
    Yea same here. Is image doesn't work both on my app and my computer
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  2. #13862
    Oooooh, lol ok i just relinked it, is it fine now?
    Doodle jump icon FIXED

    lol we were talking about 2 completely different things :P

  3. #13863

  4. #13864

  5. #13865
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Kweenz View Post
    Thanks a bunch; it worked perfectly. BTW love the Jaku photo button! Was hoping someone did something for the keyboard.
    Glad you like it!!

    If you mean a ColorKeyboard theme it's a good idea!! I don't know if it is already been created but I can make it when I've got some free time ^^
    Last edited by EnricoBara; 08-09-2012 at 12:31 AM.

  6. #13866
    Quote Originally Posted by eBara View Post
    Glad you like it!!

    If you mean a ColorKeyboard theme it's a good idea!! I don't know if it is already been created but I can make it when I've got some free time ^^
    Right now I'm using the "Z|ui ColorKeyboard Mac" theme & your Camera Button. I think it suits Jaku perfectly. William basically says he just wanted to "enhance" the iPhone/iPod. Not to change it. The "Z|ui Mac" CK theme does just that. And I'm all about simplicity.

    Last edited by King Of Kweenz; 08-09-2012 at 01:24 AM.

  7. #13867
    iPhoneaholic Mark_sweden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Sweden
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 966 Times in 234 Posts

    I don't know but my icons aren't being updated on the Jaku Repo. Either they are totally boring or am I doing something wrong?

  8. #13868
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_sweden View Post
    I don't know but my icons aren't being updated on the Jaku Repo. Either they are totally boring or am I doing something wrong?
    You requested contributor status earlier. I gave it to you, so you should be able to add them yourself.

  9. #13869
    iPhoneaholic Mark_sweden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Sweden
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 966 Times in 234 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    You requested contributor status earlier. I gave it to you, so you should be able to add them yourself.
    Sorry, mate. I can't find an "upload-button".

  10. #13870
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_sweden View Post
    Sorry, mate. I can't find an "upload-button".
    Did you log out and back in like the confirmation email instructed?

  11. #13871
    iPhoneaholic Mark_sweden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Sweden
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 966 Times in 234 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Did you log out and back in like the confirmation email instructed?
    It worked, mate. Cheers

  12. #13872
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dhodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 117 Times in 54 Posts

    As requested on the repo, really happy how this turned out, critique welcome.

    QRReader for iphone


    com.TapMedia.Ltd.QRReader

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to dhodson For This Useful Post:

    radioBirdman (08-09-2012)

  14. #13873

  15. #13874
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dhodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 117 Times in 54 Posts

    bjbinc, another thing that maybe useful on the repo, when you click an icon and it goes goes into lightbox mode, it shows the 'artist' name, would it be possible to inject the following url: Jaku Community Icons, with 'Artist' being replaced for the relevant username.

    It could prove handy when you like a specific style or know other icons the said artist has done, or you are just wanting to browse around, just adds to the navigation aspect of the site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_sweden View Post
    Preview Retro-iPod:



    Icon:
    I really like this icon, but felt it could do with a little more refining, hope you don't mind me having a play:


    I've smoothed the corners out out and added a slight rounded bevel screen, and also gave a little reflection, if you like it let me know.
    Last edited by dhodson; 08-09-2012 at 07:40 AM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to dhodson For This Useful Post:

    radioBirdman (08-09-2012)

  17. #13875
    iPhoneaholic Mark_sweden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Sweden
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 966 Times in 234 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dhodson View Post
    bjbinc, another thing that maybe useful on the repo, when you click an icon and it goes goes into lightbox mode, it shows the 'artist' name, would it be possible to inject the following url: Jaku Community Icons, with 'Artist' being replaced for the relevant username.

    It could prove handy when you like a specific style or know other icons the said artist has done, or you are just wanting to browse around, just adds to the navigation aspect of the site.



    I really like this icon, but felt it could do with a little more refining, hope you don't mind me having a play:

    Attachment 605434
    I've smoothed the corners out out and added a slight rounded bevel screen, and also gave a little reflection, if you like it let me know.
    Perfect, mate!

  18. #13876
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dhodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 117 Times in 54 Posts

    Cool Mark, I'll upload to the repo, BJ has added a credit field on the site so I'll drop your name in there if you like?

  19. #13877
    iPhoneaholic Mark_sweden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Sweden
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 966 Times in 234 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dhodson View Post
    Cool Mark, I'll upload to the repo, BJ has added a credit field on the site so I'll drop your name in there if you like?
    No worries, mate. I will delete mine.


    I made one more with little more details:



    Last edited by Mark_sweden; 08-09-2012 at 06:54 AM.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark_sweden For This Useful Post:

    radioBirdman (08-09-2012)

  21. #13878
    iPhoneaholic Mark_sweden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Sweden
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 966 Times in 234 Posts

    Vintage Radio


  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark_sweden For This Useful Post:

    radioBirdman (08-09-2012)

  23. #13879
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_sweden View Post
    Vintage Radio

    Like it! Just a thought; you should thicken the border by the corners.

  24. #13880
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dhodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 117 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_sweden View Post
    No worries, mate. I will delete mine.


    I made one more with little more details:

    I used the same .psd again on this one to give it a more 3d feel:


  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dhodson For This Useful Post:

    8lias (08-09-2012), olderChest (08-09-2012), radioBirdman (08-09-2012)

Page 694 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684692693694695696 704 744 794 1194 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •