Page 692 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682690691692693694 702 742 792 1192 ... LastLast
Results 13,821 to 13,840 of 30335

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #13821
    iPhoneaholic Mark_sweden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Sweden
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 966 Times in 234 Posts

    Love it! I was still using a 20GB 4th gen a couple years ago
    Cheers, mate!

    I though you might like another retro iPod.

    Preview:


    Icon:
    Last edited by Mark_sweden; 08-08-2012 at 07:15 AM.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark_sweden For This Useful Post:

    8lias (08-08-2012), DreadHeadSk8ter (08-08-2012), radioBirdman (08-08-2012)

  3. #13822
    Where can I find that launch icon?
    Quote Originally Posted by ahh_boi View Post
    Where can I find that camera icon?

  4. #13823
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    same place you can find most every other jaku icon not released by William

    Jaku Community Icons
    Sorry, My bad, what I mean is the top right corner redish icon. Not sure what app its for.

    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Love CB's night-time weather icon

    (DON'T love early morning August in Canberra :/



    Edit - I guess 2C is better than -5C

  5. #13824
    Last edited by EnricoBara; 08-08-2012 at 08:02 AM.
    Jaku SMS PhotoButton & bite-camera (click on the image):
    My Jaku icons: http://jakurepo.com/index.php?artist=eBara

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnricoBara For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (10-04-2012), evo0o (08-08-2012), King Of Kweenz (08-09-2012)

  7. #13825
    iPhoneaholic Mark_sweden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Sweden
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 966 Times in 234 Posts

    Mail Icon preview:


    Icon:

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark_sweden For This Useful Post:

    8lias (08-08-2012), Alfroggy (10-04-2012)

  9. #13826
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Did you request at jakurepo.com as well?
    If so, I don't think you necessarily need to post it here too.
    And if you didn't request it there, you should



    I fully screen ripped that icon without permission so I am using it personally

    I could find you the original image if you would like tho, do you have PS?
    I have PS. Thanks.

  10. #13827
    Quote Originally Posted by ahh_boi View Post
    Sorry, My bad, what I mean is the top right corner redish icon. Not sure what app its for.
    Oooh...that's not a camera. That's an Ironman icon. It's a screen rip of an NFR icon

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    ahh_boi (08-08-2012)

  12. #13828
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

  13. #13829
    Wallpaper please?

  14. #13830
    Quote Originally Posted by olderChest View Post
    I have PS. Thanks.
    Wait, would you like me to find the original for you?

    ----------------------------

    I really hope someone can help me.. I'm looking for an icon from the repo but dont know the name and it's too big now to look through all of them.

    The icon is of an iPhone and then on the screen there is like two wallpapers split down the middle, one purple and one green with icons on top of them.


    Anyone know the app name? Thanks
    Last edited by JimboHurt; 08-08-2012 at 02:26 PM.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  15. #13831
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_t View Post
    Where can I find that launch icon?
    com.appcubby.launch

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Oooh...that's not a camera. That's an Ironman icon. It's a screen rip of an NFR icon
    I'm too elitist to screen rip NFR icons
    It's an icon I made.. from high resolution artwork.. that was never supposed to be an icon. I made the icon for personal use, told the artist, got chewed out by the artist, then asked nicely for permission to use the artwork and THEN got permission.
    Long story short... I'm a snob who doesn't rip NFR icons but sometimes I do make them myself

    ---------------


    Jimbo - try Backboard.
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 08-08-2012 at 02:55 PM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    JimboHurt (08-08-2012)

  17. #13832
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Still one of the best themes around. That's a true characteristic of a truly great theme.
    #eli7e revived me

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    Anonymous (08-08-2012), Lokheed (08-09-2012), olderChest (08-08-2012)

  19. #13833
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Wait, would you like me to find the original for you?

    ----------------------------

    I really hope someone can help me.. I'm looking for an icon from the repo but dont know the name and it's too big now to look through all of them.

    The icon is of an iPhone and then on the screen there is like two wallpapers split down the middle, one purple and one green with icons on top of them.


    Anyone know the app name? Thanks
    I'm on it, let me look into my folders I might have it, other I'll have to remember back the name

    Edit: really hard to find... I remember, when I wanted this icon I looked through all of them a long time xD but no way I can't find it back...
    Last edited by harget; 08-08-2012 at 03:10 PM.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to harget For This Useful Post:

    JimboHurt (08-08-2012)

  21. #13834
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post

    Jimbo - try Backboard.
    Yes!!! That's the one! Thank you sir

    Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    I'm on it, let me look into my folders I might have it, other I'll have to remember back the name

    Edit: really hard to find... I remember, when I wanted this icon I looked through all of them a long time xD but no way I can't find it back...
    Thanks for looking/helping bro
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  22. #13835
    gotta say the repo has recently picked up with great icons! enjoying the new flipboard by BJ!

  23. #13836
    Quote Originally Posted by theturtlewalk View Post
    gotta say the repo has recently picked up with great icons! enjoying the new flipboard by BJ!
    Hey dude, glad i caught you. I was gunna try and do some of your reqeusts.

    But i have a question for Subcard.. what do you mean an actual card? Could you give me an example?
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  24. #13837
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Hey dude, glad i caught you. I was gunna try and do some of your reqeusts.

    But i have a question for Subcard.. what do you mean an actual card? Could you give me an example?
    Hey man, I think it was bj who did some like card icons for different banks, that's the idea I was trying to get across but did poorly! I'll post some of the icons in referring to and a picture of a sub card or something, just watching the Olympics

  25. #13838
    wechat icon as requested in the repo, credits to lokheed for the sms bubbles from Edius

  26. #13839
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Hey dude, glad i caught you. I was gunna try and do some of your reqeusts.

    But i have a question for Subcard.. what do you mean an actual card? Could you give me an example?
    Glad you brought this up...I should probably implement a way to correspond with the person who made the request. I'll work on that

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    JimboHurt (08-08-2012)

  28. #13840
    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    wechat icon as requested in the repo, credits to lokheed for the sms bubbles from Edius
    Nice one! I always loved those chat bubbles

Page 692 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682690691692693694 702 742 792 1192 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •