Page 666 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656664665666667668 676 716 766 1166 ... LastLast
Results 13,301 to 13,320 of 30324

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #13301
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post
    Forgive me if this has been asked, but how do I go about finding out the icon name for Cydia installed apps? I used App Info but all I get is the bundle I.D. I need the icon name for Preview Maker and Layout Maker. Thanks in advanced!
    For me, I use iExplorer for this. Go to var/stash/Applications and you can find the app package. Take a peek in the plist.
    There may be a better solution, but this is the only thing I've managed to figure out for myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    So in appinfo> at the bottom on the navigation bar> springboard> cydia> voila
    holy. sh*t. you're a d*mned genius Gump. I had no idea that existed...

  2. #13302
    Wow.. I didnt know it was that serious on here these days. So much tension.

    But I understand how you guys get frustrated at all of the requests for things.. *Kanyeshrug*

    I'll keep my requests to a minimum if I can't find it on the repo.

    Crap... Did I really start page 666? smfh

  3. #13303

  4. #13304
    Oh check it. Someone who thinks he deserves help again. I'm sick of this.

  5. #13305
    He's funny ^^

  6. #13306
    The dispute is over, no need to rehash it. Apologized to him, lets continue with the great Jaku thread..

  7. #13307
    Quote Originally Posted by ipawd1 View Post
    Wow.. I didnt know it was that serious on here these days. So much tension.

    But I understand how you guys get frustrated at all of the requests for things.. *Kanyeshrug*

    I'll keep my requests to a minimum if I can't find it on the repo.

    Crap... Did I really start page 666? smfh
    Were in the same boat dude.

  8. #13308
    Can someone please bundle up the entire repo for my convenience and pm me a download link? K thanks


  9. #13309
    On another note though.. is anyone having issues with their springboard pushing over your icons to one side of the screen with that "Nitrous" tweak? It said it was only supposed to speed up the apps themselves, but I figured it was either this or SBRotator6 that was causing it.

  10. #13310
    Quote Originally Posted by ipawd1 View Post
    On another note though.. is anyone having issues with their springboard pushing over your icons to one side of the screen with that "Nitrous" tweak? It said it was only supposed to speed up the apps themselves, but I figured it was either this or SBRotator6 that was causing it.
    Sounds like two mobile substrate add ons interfering with each other.

    Disable those one at a time via SBSettings to see what's causing ur problem.

  11. #13311
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by evo0o View Post
    Oh check it. Someone who thinks he deserves help again. I'm sick of this.
    word...

    People asking for help seem to miss one small piece of the overall success of asking.

    Be polite.

    Oh yeah, and this isn't a support forum as such. We don't work for Will and our job isn't to crank out icons and answer your UI questions.
    It's something we do, but not something we have to do.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 07-31-2012 at 12:48 PM.

  12. #13312
    I want to say SORRY to everyone. Am I forgiven?
    And to avoid more misunderstanding what is it do I need to do to get my icons made?

  13. #13313
    Nitrous-

    “Nitrous is available on Cydia for $0.99. It’s a must-have if you have made Google Chrome the default browser on your iPhone or iPad or use WebKit heavy apps such as Facebook etc.

    We’re hoping that Apple will allow WebKit based third-party apps to access the Nitro Javascript engine in iOS 6 so that users can enjoy significantly faster performance without having tojailbreak their iOS device.”

    I have it enabled for a couple apps [mainly, Facebook, the NBC Olympics apps, and Reeder] and it's helped speed up the device apps for me. It's $0.99 in cydia, good purchase. Best one I've made in a while.


    http://www.idownloadblog.com/2012/07/30/nitrous/

  14. #13314
    Quote Originally Posted by ipawd1 View Post
    Nitrous-

    “Nitrous is available on Cydia for $0.99. It’s a must-have if you have made Google Chrome the default browser on your iPhone or iPad or use WebKit heavy apps such as Facebook etc.

    We’re hoping that Apple will allow WebKit based third-party apps to access the Nitro Javascript engine in iOS 6 so that users can enjoy significantly faster performance without having tojailbreak their iOS device.”

    I have it enabled for a couple apps [mainly, Facebook, the NBC Olympics apps, and Reeder] and it's helped speed up the device apps for me. It's $0.99 in cydia, good purchase. Best one I've made in a while.
    Definitely sounds like a mobile subs Problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    I want to say SORRY to everyone. Am I forgiven?
    And to avoid more misunderstanding what is it do I need to do to get my icons made?
    As long as u try to help urself before asking for help.

    There's a movie called "the other guys". They have this thing called fresh start.

    So fresh start? *extends hand*

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    JimboHurt (07-31-2012)

  16. #13315
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    I want to say SORRY to everyone. Am I forgiven?
    And to avoid more misunderstanding what is it do I need to do to get my icons made?
    click

    click 2
    Last edited by evo0o; 07-31-2012 at 12:54 PM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to evo0o For This Useful Post:

    Chaotic Buddhist (07-31-2012)

  18. #13316
    Quote Originally Posted by evo0o View Post
    Oh you so clever

  19. #13317
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    (there is no actual language in this post. merely suggested language.)

    They also have this thing where you snap a motherf**ker's pr*ck off, shove it in his mouth and leave him in a gutter...
    The images this put in my mind.

  20. #13318
    iPhoneaholic Mark_sweden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Sweden
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 966 Times in 234 Posts

    Facebook, Facebook alt, WinterBoard, Twitter, SMS

    Last edited by Mark_sweden; 07-31-2012 at 01:52 PM.

  21. #13319
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    I want to say SORRY to everyone. Am I forgiven?
    And to avoid more misunderstanding what is it do I need to do to get my icons made?
    First, you say I'm lazy and need to get a real job (employed at current employer for 6+ years and I've been working {in general} since I was 17. I'm 31years old; married for 9years; father to a 4 year old girl). That, I can accept your apology.

    You call me rude (and you called others rude); that I can accept your apology.

    But to assume I was being nothing but helpful to you (language barrier or not) after coming to your defense a month ago (see here). That I cannot accept any apologies on...but what I can do for you is not help you anymore.

    The same for anyone else. Yes, a few members here that reply are rude (and a little frustrated) at those new members that aren't willing to do a little research and help themselves. But there are few of us that are willing to help, but we need help from you to. Give us all the information we will need to help you out, the more detailed the better. If your request/post is vague, prepare yourself for a rude response from some...

    You guys are wrong, we do get paid for helping out on this message board...it's called gratitude.

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

    akrimmer (07-31-2012), Alfroggy (08-01-2012), bjbinc (07-31-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (07-31-2012), JimboHurt (07-31-2012)

  23. #13320
    Well put bankai. I agree. And i dont blame you at all for your conclusion of not helping him anymore.
    And anonymous i agree with what you said too. (plus bonus points for the other guys reference)

    Also...

    What I do personally on this forum is apply the old saying 'if you don't have anything nice to say then dont say it at all.'
    So if someone requests something obvious or irrelevant or rude and you get the impulse to post something not helpful in response then just don't respond at all! Maybe someone else will help them or maybe not. But who cares either way it is not your problem.
    Some people think we are a little rude and they are a little bit correct sometimes.

    Anyway that is just my 2 cents.

    Also I'll go boot my computer up and do those 2 requests.

    --------------------

    Okay here ya go buddy:





    And if you could please post the app names that would be great so the fellow's know what to name them on the repo
    Last edited by JimboHurt; 07-31-2012 at 02:27 PM.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-01-2012), bankai44 (08-01-2012), bjbinc (07-31-2012)

Page 666 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656664665666667668 676 716 766 1166 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •