Page 665 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655663664665666667 675 715 765 1165 ... LastLast
Results 13,281 to 13,300 of 30337

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by ipawd1 View Post
    Duly noted. Doesn't take away the fact there was an easier way to respond instead of being a jerk about it. But appreciated it either way.
    That's what they do. They are so RUDE. This is the worst thread.

Forgive me if this has been asked, but how do I go about finding out the icon name for Cydia installed apps? I used App Info but all I get is the bundle I.D. I need the icon name for Preview Maker and Layout Maker. Thanks in advanced!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Ribbit.
    Haha ! You were sleeping.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

You must not be able to read.. I said I looked all over the repo.. and cannot download the actual icon

Went to Deviantart also looking to download Jay's essential icon pack but the link was down. Hoping someone would have a copy of it.

*facepalm*

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Wow the ignore list is filling up fast today.

Quote Originally Posted by Streebs87 View Post
    Forgive me if this has been asked, but how do I go about finding out the icon name for Cydia installed apps? I used App Info but all I get is the bundle I.D. I need the icon name for Preview Maker and Layout Maker. Thanks in advanced!
    If you go into Ifile it will provide you with everything the icon contains. Search in the applications folder

Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    Why help people that don't even bother to help themselves?

Anyone know where I can find that "hello" ifile icon? Looked all over the repo.. cant find
    Here ya go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1343755845.330612.jpg  

Thanks

*facepalm*
    Oh you and your completely obvious attempt to show that laziness was the culprit... You joker you..

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Haha ! You were sleeping.
    Nope. Was busy. Sorry it took so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    But they were actually trying to help you. Bankai44 just posted higher quality pictures so that the icons you requested would come out better.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lawrencema92 For This Useful Post:

bankai44 (07-31-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Oh you and your completely obvious attempt to show that laziness was the culprit... You joker you..
    Silly me

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Wow the ignore list is filling up fast today.
    Lol.

I do try and help myself. But it's okay thanks for helping.

Here ya go
    I appreciate it. Thank you.

And regardless, thank you too Anonymous.

Thanks

Exactly. Don't come into this thread telling us you can't find something in a place we know we put it.
    It's simple. GO LOOK FOR YOURSELF FIRST.

If it's not there, then we help, but I'm certainly not going to handhold anyone through using a tool that Bryan has kicked *** on. The rule almost is now, if you're asking for an icon it should either not exist or be NFR. I think everything is already in the repo and the search works just fine...

This really isn't a thread for people unwilling to put a little effort into modding their own phone.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (08-13-2012), lawrencema92 (07-31-2012)

Well I went ahead and just posted the icon for him. Assumed he really couldn't find it in the repo. Ah well lol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lawrencema92 View Post
    But they were actually trying to help you. Bankai44 just posted higher quality pictures so that the icons you requested would come out better.
    I know, how rude to want to try and make a better quality icon for some random guy for free...... What the hell man?

Quote Originally Posted by lawrencema92 View Post
    I'm new to this theme stuff I thought he ment go and find a high quality picture

Navigte to var/stash/Applications/and to the specific app's folder with iFile or some ssh client. There you'll find the app's icon name. If it isn't icon.png - Icon.png - [email protected] - [email protected] then the included Info.plist will give the previous info about the icon name. Ah, and the info.plist also provides the CFBundleIdentifier, making AppInfo useless.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

So in appinfo> at the bottom on the navigation bar> springboard> cydia> voila

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (07-31-2012)

Page 665 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655663664665666667 675 715 765 1165 ... LastLast