Page 657 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647655656657658659 667 707 757 1157 ... LastLast
Results 13,121 to 13,140 of 30246

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by jiuai-2m View Post
    I do not really care power,Where I live and you can be charged,
    Wait, where u live, you can charge your phone?! No way!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-30-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by jiuai-2m View Post
    I do not really care power,Where I live and you can be charged,
    Wherever you live on the planet, the power you use should be a major concern.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evo0o View Post
    @Toolysenegal: i understand that english is not your first language, but sometimes after reading your posts, it just makes you look like a person who thinks he deserves help and not asking politely for help.

Matatoto is doing you a favour by telling you things you can already find out on your own with appinfo from cydia. If not, you can always go into the bundle and search for it yourself, like the rest of us who use that app.

No disrespect to you, I understand that it isn't your first language but damn, sometimes it just seems like you're doing it on purpose after so many times.
    I don't normally discuss such things, but I've had him blocked for weeks because of this very thing. I can't wrap my mind around this sort of attitude. Obviously I'm fully supportive of "we don't all speak English" and I can make a number of allotments for that, but yeah, this sort of attitude is just unhealthy.
    Or maybe I'm just b*tt-hurt from the whole "Make me stock Jaku icons" thing.......

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-30-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    I don't normally discuss such things, but I've had him blocked for weeks because of this very thing. I can't wrap my mind around this sort of attitude. Obviously I'm fully supportive of "we don't all speak English" and I can make a number of allotments for that, but yeah, this sort of attitude is just unhealthy.
    Or maybe I'm just b*tt-hurt from the whole "Make me stock Jaku icons" thing.......
    He was pretty unappreciative over that.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-30-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by theturtlewalk View Post
    I use an ecler nuo 4.0 myself but figured the pioneer would look better! I'm yet to try out a 2000, but the touch screen eq thing does look impressive!

I would attempt myself but I know people in this thread have some serious talent.
    Also don't mean to be asking to much, but not looking for someone to just slap an image off google images, I could do that and the reason I haven't is I believe it won't look as amazing as it could
    Totally agree with you dude.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to harget For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-30-2012)

-114-.png

Just try to do a bit rough

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Wait, where u live, you can charge your phone?! No way!
    Google translate is too badIt is difficult to read what you say

Thanks

So I finally get back and see eleven pages of missed content!!

Nah, I didn't miss eleven pages of content. I missed eleven pages of "Guys who don't speak Mandarin" next on FOX.

He was pretty unappreciative over that.
    In honesty, that's the reason I stopped. Well, I didn't stop... I made an entire theme of Jaku-style, hand-drawn equivalents of all stock iOS icons. Looks like iPhone cranked up to 12 and they're pretty, but it was also obvious they weren't being well received, even by the fellow who requested them.
    Seemed like an odd request to begin with, but then to have him swap icons out while I was still making the set he asked for? Yeah, I was pretty much done sharing them at that point.

I'm still not sure I ever will because they really could confuse people about what Jaku actually is. I learned a lot of new Photoshop tricks making them, so I'm thankful for that, but as the work wasn't appreciated by even the requestor...
    I think it's also why I stopped taking requests really.... I guess I'm sort of feeling "iGeriya-ish" right now.

We all say we'd do this sort of thing without any recognition at all, but it kind of sucks to do it.
    I've been making boss icons for weeks and have nobody to show them to or share them with.
    It sucks....
    Last edited by blkcadi; 07-30-2012 at 01:37 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-30-2012)

I was using the Stock settings jaku you made for a while, the whole set, or what you posted was perfect for what was requested

14. The Following User Says Thank You to theturtlewalk For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-30-2012)

I've been making boss icons for weeks and have nobody to show them to or share them with.
    It sucks....
    Well, get back to making Jaku icons and show them here, we will be very appreciative.
    You don't have to fill requests for doing that, just post your icons inspiring you.

By the way, I use this AppStore icon you made as AllApps folder, and I love its vibrant colors. Thank you.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (07-30-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Well, get back to making Jaku icons and show them here, we will be very appreciative.
    You don't have to fill requests for doing that, just post your icons inspiring you.

By the way, I use this AppStore icon you made as AllApps folder, and I love its vibrant colors. Thank you.
    I've been making Jaku icons exclusively since January. I don't want to make Jaku icons because you're the only group that won't act like rabid dogs toward me, because sometimes you do.

I thought I had been clear that Jaku icons had stopped inspiring me for the time being...... I apologize if that was unclear...
    Of course, little is inspiring me lately...

I've been making Jaku icons exclusively since January. I don't want to make Jaku icons because you're the only group that won't act like rabid dogs toward me, because sometimes you do.

I thought I had been clear that Jaku icons had stopped inspiring me for the time being...... I apologize if that was unclear...
    Of course, little is inspiring me lately...
    Sorry if I have been a rabid dog

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-30-2012)

Yep, you said that.
    I understood that you find the angled square slab limitative in regards to inspiration as opposed to the upright cup of b.oss
    I was only hoping, and you sounded like you were looking for some comfort at the fact that your work hadn't been given much consideration/respect.

Thanks

Sorry if I have been a rabid dog
    I'm not singling anyone out, that's not needed. In fact, apologies aren't needed. It's how groups that are familiar with each other tend to act. Like family.

I'm just struggling with a loss of inspiration is all. I looked to another theme and was attacked, so I don't talk to those guys now, but I still like the theme and the icons, but that means I create solely for myself and I tend to be my harshest critic.

It's all good. I've taken a couple of Jaku requests and I guess the icons are alright. I just wish I could get my head straight.

Yep, you said that.
    I understood that you find the angled square slab limitative in regards to inspiration as opposed to the upright cup of b.oss
    I was only hoping, and you sounded like you were looking for some comfort at the fact that your work hadn't been given much consideration/respect.
    Which I do appreciate. It's nice to know the stock concept at least netted a few icons that are of use, if not for their original purposes. I am glad you like it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-30-2012)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to cornelutz_rtm For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-30-2012)

It's nice to know the stock concept at least netted a few icons that are of use, if not for their original purposes. I am glad you like it.
    I hadn't realized that particular icon was part of the set you did on Toolysenegal's request.
    Good to know then I guess

Thanks

I hadn't realized that particular icon was part of the set you did on Toolysenegal's request.
    Good to know then I guess
    It was. Photo Album - Imgur <-- That's the album of released icons. I won't be releasing them all I think, but these are in the wild.
    Of those, I still think these four are the best results of that experiment.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-30-2012), j.dstasio (07-30-2012)

Oh yeah I spotted that Settings icon as gorgeous on the repo too, without knowing it was made among that set.

Thanks

Oh yeah I spotted that Settings icon as gorgeous on the repo too, without knowing it was made among that set.
    I suppose that's good. Will and I both agreed it would be best if this whole set was never actually seen as a set.

Quote Originally Posted by ahh_boi View Post
    Testing. Like this?

Can someone kind enough to do the below for me? A simple one will do, so that my icons don't looks odd on my SB. Thanks.

QQ
    http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/104/...0225037689.png

QQ斗地主
    http://a2.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/068/...l.egqhckyo.jpg

QQ连连看
    http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/041/...i.gfbphahn.png

微博
    http://a3.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/115/...l.sjdjetae.png

WeChat
    http://a2.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/077/...8422829895.png

Thank!!
    威锋上有一个帖子有这些icons,可以上去搜搜,我都是用那里的。

BTW do you guys think it's a bit impolite to type in another language here?
    Last edited by JerryCooP; 07-30-2012 at 01:31 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JerryCooP View Post
    威锋上有一个帖子有这些icons,可以上去搜搜,我都是用那里的。

BTW do you guys think it's a bit impolite to type in another language here?
    I've taken and answered questions in French. I don't see an issue with it as long as it's helping.

Page 657 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647655656657658659 667 707 757 1157 ... LastLast