+ Reply
Page 657 of 1480 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647655656657658659 667 707 757 1157 ... LastLast
Results 13,121 to 13,140 of 29592

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Anonymous They use up RAM, which leads to extra battery usage, which i find unnecessary. I do not really care power,Where I live and you can be
...
  1. #13121
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    They use up RAM, which leads to extra battery usage, which i find unnecessary.

    I do not really care power,Where I live and you can be charged,

  2. #13122
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,752
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 993 Times in 626 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jiuai-2m View Post
    I do not really care power,Where I live and you can be charged,
    Wait, where u live, you can charge your phone?! No way!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-30-2012)

  4. #13123
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    4,997
    Thanks
    28,251
    Thanked 8,095 Times in 3,425 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jiuai-2m View Post
    I do not really care power,Where I live and you can be charged,
    Wherever you live on the planet, the power you use should be a major concern.

  5. #13124
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 797 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by evo0o View Post
    @Toolysenegal: i understand that english is not your first language, but sometimes after reading your posts, it just makes you look like a person who thinks he deserves help and not asking politely for help.

    Matatoto is doing you a favour by telling you things you can already find out on your own with appinfo from cydia. If not, you can always go into the bundle and search for it yourself, like the rest of us who use that app.

    No disrespect to you, I understand that it isn't your first language but damn, sometimes it just seems like you're doing it on purpose after so many times.
    I don't normally discuss such things, but I've had him blocked for weeks because of this very thing. I can't wrap my mind around this sort of attitude. Obviously I'm fully supportive of "we don't all speak English" and I can make a number of allotments for that, but yeah, this sort of attitude is just unhealthy.
    Or maybe I'm just b*tt-hurt from the whole "Make me stock Jaku icons" thing.......

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-30-2012)

  7. #13125
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,752
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 993 Times in 626 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    I don't normally discuss such things, but I've had him blocked for weeks because of this very thing. I can't wrap my mind around this sort of attitude. Obviously I'm fully supportive of "we don't all speak English" and I can make a number of allotments for that, but yeah, this sort of attitude is just unhealthy.
    Or maybe I'm just b*tt-hurt from the whole "Make me stock Jaku icons" thing.......
    He was pretty unappreciative over that.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-30-2012)

  9. #13126
    iPhone? More like MyPhone harget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    172
    Thanked 93 Times in 73 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by theturtlewalk View Post
    I use an ecler nuo 4.0 myself but figured the pioneer would look better! I'm yet to try out a 2000, but the touch screen eq thing does look impressive!

    I would attempt myself but I know people in this thread have some serious talent.
    Also don't mean to be asking to much, but not looking for someone to just slap an image off google images, I could do that and the reason I haven't is I believe it won't look as amazing as it could
    Totally agree with you dude.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to harget For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-30-2012)

  11. #13127
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts

    Jaku for iOS 5-114-.png

    Just try to do a bit rough

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Wait, where u live, you can charge your phone?! No way!
    Google translate is too badIt is difficult to read what you say

  12. #13128
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 797 Posts

    So I finally get back and see eleven pages of missed content!!

    Nah, I didn't miss eleven pages of content. I missed eleven pages of "Guys who don't speak Mandarin" next on FOX.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    He was pretty unappreciative over that.
    In honesty, that's the reason I stopped. Well, I didn't stop... I made an entire theme of Jaku-style, hand-drawn equivalents of all stock iOS icons. Looks like iPhone cranked up to 12 and they're pretty, but it was also obvious they weren't being well received, even by the fellow who requested them.
    Seemed like an odd request to begin with, but then to have him swap icons out while I was still making the set he asked for? Yeah, I was pretty much done sharing them at that point.

    I'm still not sure I ever will because they really could confuse people about what Jaku actually is. I learned a lot of new Photoshop tricks making them, so I'm thankful for that, but as the work wasn't appreciated by even the requestor...
    I think it's also why I stopped taking requests really.... I guess I'm sort of feeling "iGeriya-ish" right now.


    We all say we'd do this sort of thing without any recognition at all, but it kind of sucks to do it.
    I've been making boss icons for weeks and have nobody to show them to or share them with.
    It sucks....
    Last edited by blkcadi; 07-30-2012 at 12:37 PM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-30-2012)

  14. #13129
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 110 Times in 72 Posts

    I was using the Stock settings jaku you made for a while, the whole set, or what you posted was perfect for what was requested

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to theturtlewalk For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-30-2012)

  16. #13130
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    4,997
    Thanks
    28,251
    Thanked 8,095 Times in 3,425 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    I've been making boss icons for weeks and have nobody to show them to or share them with.
    It sucks....
    Well, get back to making Jaku icons and show them here, we will be very appreciative.
    You don't have to fill requests for doing that, just post your icons inspiring you.

    By the way, I use this AppStore icon you made as AllApps folder, and I love its vibrant colors. Thank you.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Chaotic Buddhist (07-30-2012)

  18. #13131
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 797 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Well, get back to making Jaku icons and show them here, we will be very appreciative.
    You don't have to fill requests for doing that, just post your icons inspiring you.

    By the way, I use this AppStore icon you made as AllApps folder, and I love its vibrant colors. Thank you.
    I've been making Jaku icons exclusively since January. I don't want to make Jaku icons because you're the only group that won't act like rabid dogs toward me, because sometimes you do.

    I thought I had been clear that Jaku icons had stopped inspiring me for the time being...... I apologize if that was unclear...
    Of course, little is inspiring me lately...

  19. #13132
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,752
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 993 Times in 626 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    I've been making Jaku icons exclusively since January. I don't want to make Jaku icons because you're the only group that won't act like rabid dogs toward me, because sometimes you do.

    I thought I had been clear that Jaku icons had stopped inspiring me for the time being...... I apologize if that was unclear...
    Of course, little is inspiring me lately...
    Sorry if I have been a rabid dog

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-30-2012)

  21. #13133
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    4,997
    Thanks
    28,251
    Thanked 8,095 Times in 3,425 Posts

    Yep, you said that.
    I understood that you find the angled square slab limitative in regards to inspiration as opposed to the upright cup of b.oss
    I was only hoping, and you sounded like you were looking for some comfort at the fact that your work hadn't been given much consideration/respect.

  22. #13134
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 797 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Sorry if I have been a rabid dog
    I'm not singling anyone out, that's not needed. In fact, apologies aren't needed. It's how groups that are familiar with each other tend to act. Like family.

    I'm just struggling with a loss of inspiration is all. I looked to another theme and was attacked, so I don't talk to those guys now, but I still like the theme and the icons, but that means I create solely for myself and I tend to be my harshest critic.

    It's all good. I've taken a couple of Jaku requests and I guess the icons are alright. I just wish I could get my head straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Yep, you said that.
    I understood that you find the angled square slab limitative in regards to inspiration as opposed to the upright cup of b.oss
    I was only hoping, and you sounded like you were looking for some comfort at the fact that your work hadn't been given much consideration/respect.
    Which I do appreciate. It's nice to know the stock concept at least netted a few icons that are of use, if not for their original purposes. I am glad you like it.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-30-2012)

  24. #13135

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to cornelutz_rtm For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-30-2012)

  26. #13136
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    4,997
    Thanks
    28,251
    Thanked 8,095 Times in 3,425 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    It's nice to know the stock concept at least netted a few icons that are of use, if not for their original purposes. I am glad you like it.
    I hadn't realized that particular icon was part of the set you did on Toolysenegal's request.
    Good to know then I guess

  27. #13137
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 797 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    I hadn't realized that particular icon was part of the set you did on Toolysenegal's request.
    Good to know then I guess
    It was. Photo Album - Imgur <-- That's the album of released icons. I won't be releasing them all I think, but these are in the wild.
    Of those, I still think these four are the best results of that experiment.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-30-2012), j.dstasio (07-30-2012)

  29. #13138
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    4,997
    Thanks
    28,251
    Thanked 8,095 Times in 3,425 Posts

    Oh yeah I spotted that Settings icon as gorgeous on the repo too, without knowing it was made among that set.

  30. #13139
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 797 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Oh yeah I spotted that Settings icon as gorgeous on the repo too, without knowing it was made among that set.
    I suppose that's good. Will and I both agreed it would be best if this whole set was never actually seen as a set.

  31. #13140
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 23 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh_boi View Post
    Testing. Like this?

    Can someone kind enough to do the below for me? A simple one will do, so that my icons don't looks odd on my SB. Thanks.

    QQ
    http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/104/...0225037689.png

    QQ斗地主
    http://a2.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/068/...l.egqhckyo.jpg

    QQ连连看
    http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/041/...i.gfbphahn.png

    微博
    http://a3.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/115/...l.sjdjetae.png

    WeChat
    http://a2.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/077/...8422829895.png

    Thank!!
    威锋上有一个帖子有这些icons,可以上去搜搜,我都是用那里的。

    BTW do you guys think it's a bit impolite to type in another language here?
    Last edited by JerryCooP; 07-30-2012 at 12:31 PM.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts