Page 652 of 1514 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642650651652653654 662 702 752 1152 ... LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,040 of 30268

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #13021
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    I see.

    For future reference, you can still access the resizer by going to Jaku Icon Resizer
    I added a link to the resizer at the bottom of the mobile repo

  2. #13022
    Quote Originally Posted by jiuai-2m View Post
    The master you, I ran into a problem, you can be selfless help me to solve it?
    I would honestly love to do it, but i dont have anything to do it; no Ps, no gimp sorry

  3. #13023
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I would honestly love to do it, but i dont have anything to do it; no Ps, no gimp sorry
    All right, I said something wrong with one of my widgets want you to help testMy English is not very good a lot of code do not edit

  4. #13024
    **sigh**

    We would love to be able to help you, but the language barrier is obviously too great. I don't know what else to say.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    radioBirdman (07-29-2012)

  6. #13025
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    **sigh**

    We would love to be able to help you, but the language barrier is obviously too great. I don't know what else to say.
    Google translation is like this,Regret not learning English as well as

  7. #13026
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    **sigh**

    We would love to be able to help you, but the language barrier is obviously too great. I don't know what else to say.
    Exactly. And I am not honestly ready to learn Mandarin yet.

  8. #13027
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Exactly. And I am not honestly ready to learn Mandarin yet.

    You want to learn Chinese in Putonghua?

    Quote Originally Posted by jiuai-2m View Post
    You want to learn Chinese in Putonghua?
    Mandarin

  9. #13028
    Quote Originally Posted by jiuai-2m View Post
    You want to learn Chinese in Putonghua?


    Mandarin
    No...not really

  10. #13029
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    No...not really
    If you can speak Chinese, then I think we are good friends,Because that we can better communication

  11. #13030
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post

    Like the glow u gave around the turtle
    Thanks Anon

    Quote Originally Posted by jiuai-2m View Post
    If you can speak Chinese, then I think we are good friends,Because that we can better communication
    Tempting no doubt

  12. #13031
    Quote Originally Posted by jiuai-2m View Post
    If you can speak Chinese, then I think we are good friends,Because that we can better communication
    Last edited by bjbinc; 07-29-2012 at 03:19 PM.

  13. #13032
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    I see.

    For future reference, you can still access the resizer by going to http://jakurepo.com/resize.php
    Thanks for that

  14. #13033
    Am i the only one getting more and more confused with every comment!?

  15. #13034
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Am i the only one getting more and more confused with every comment!?
    Not at all, google translate is even worst then I thought

  16. #13035
    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Not at all, google translate is even worst then I thought
    I couldnt even imagine what it would be like with bing.

  17. #13036
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jvkj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 39 Times in 27 Posts

    I'd like to know what photo editors everyone is using to make icons. My free trial of PhotoShop CS6 is over :P
    __________________________________________________ _____
    I review iPhone apps and themes for http://theappletreereview.blogspot.com/

    I'm always looking to help, and I'll try my best to solve whatever problems you may have

    I also adore the theme "Jaku"

  18. #13037
    Quote Originally Posted by jvkj View Post
    I'd like to know what photo editors everyone is using to make icons. My free trial of PhotoShop CS6 is over :P
    Photoshop is really the only way to make them. A couple guys have played around with gimp, but you're extremely limited in what you can do.

  19. #13038
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Photoshop is really the only way to make them. A couple guys have played around with gimp, but you're extremely limited in what you can do.

    I wonder whether I made some of our software icon.And then to the collection, as later Chinese looking icons will be convenient to

    -icon-2x.png-icon2-2x.png-jpn_mkr_icon.png
    Last edited by jiuai-2m; 07-29-2012 at 04:04 PM.

  20. #13039
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Photoshop is really the only way to make them. A couple guys have played around with gimp, but you're extremely limited in what you can do.
    Emphasis on extremely. And I can get gimp to work on Mountain Lion. :/

  21. #13040

Page 652 of 1514 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642650651652653654 662 702 752 1152 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •