Page 648 of 1522 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638646647648649650 658 698 748 1148 ... LastLast
Results 12,941 to 12,960 of 30422

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #12941
    iPhone? More like MyPhone heggs80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    243
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 450 Times in 154 Posts

    Capital One as requested

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heggs80 For This Useful Post:

    aceweil (07-28-2012), bjbinc (07-28-2012)

  3. #12942

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    heggs80 (07-28-2012)

  5. #12943
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jvkj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 39 Times in 27 Posts

    Bjbinc, my icons for Circle- Who's Around You? and Dragon Town weren't added to the repo.

    EDIT: The two icons are on page 640.
    Last edited by jvkj; 07-28-2012 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Adding what page of the thread my icons are on
    __________________________________________________ _____
    I review iPhone apps and themes for http://theappletreereview.blogspot.com/

    I'm always looking to help, and I'll try my best to solve whatever problems you may have

    I also adore the theme "Jaku"

  6. #12944
    Please everyone i really need this dock!

  7. #12945
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jvkj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 39 Times in 27 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ElderRoco View Post
    Please everyone i really need this dock!
    Which dock? Since I love changing my dock and finding new docks, I'll be able to help you out.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    I review iPhone apps and themes for http://theappletreereview.blogspot.com/

    I'm always looking to help, and I'll try my best to solve whatever problems you may have

    I also adore the theme "Jaku"

  8. #12946
    Quote Originally Posted by jvkj View Post
    Which dock? Since I love changing my dock and finding new docks, I'll be able to help you out.
    This amazing one here: http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/407028photo21.png

  9. #12947
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jvkj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 39 Times in 27 Posts

    Don't know about that translucent one, but try these and tell me what you think:

    Dawaldoc by ~pedroL on deviantART

    Waldocpak by ~pedroL on deviantART
    __________________________________________________ _____
    I review iPhone apps and themes for http://theappletreereview.blogspot.com/

    I'm always looking to help, and I'll try my best to solve whatever problems you may have

    I also adore the theme "Jaku"

  10. #12948
    Quote Originally Posted by heggs80 View Post
    Capital One as requested

    You just keep making better and better icons every time! SO nice!!!


    I have one for you.....im trying to create an icon for a website link ive placed on my desktop.....its for a website called brooklynvegan.com(local concert site here in nyc) any chance you could take a try at this...was thinking something like this? I don't really know...just throwing it out there. I love how creative you are so thought i would throw it out there....


    -brooklyn.png
    Last edited by aceweil; 07-28-2012 at 08:20 PM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to aceweil For This Useful Post:

    heggs80 (07-28-2012)

  12. #12949
    Quote Originally Posted by jvkj View Post
    Bjbinc, my icons for Circle- Who's Around You? and Dragon Town weren't added to the repo.

    EDIT: The two icons are on page 640.
    because they're in the wrong format They're .jpg's instead of .png's. Re-post and I'll add them

  13. #12950
    Quote Originally Posted by jvkj View Post
    Don't know about that translucent one, but try these and tell me what you think:

    Dawaldoc by ~pedroL on deviantART

    Waldocpak by ~pedroL on deviantART
    EDIT: its cool man i found the dock, its part of this theme: http://chikenart.deviantart.com/art/...%20dock&qo=100
    Last edited by ElderRoco; 07-28-2012 at 08:41 PM.

  14. #12951
    Quote Originally Posted by ElderRoco View Post
    EDIT: its cool man i found the dock, its part of this theme: http://chikenart.deviantart.com/art/...%20dock&qo=100
    Epic : a request for a Tenius theme element on the Edius thread.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  15. #12952
    iPhone? More like MyPhone heggs80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    243
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 450 Times in 154 Posts



    Feel free to use this! icon is included in the .rar
    It is Appstore sized so if you want to use it for cydia sized and default size just copy icon over.

    Hey bryan, i like the new feature on the site haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by aceweil View Post
    You just keep making better and better icons every time! SO nice!!!


    I have one for you.....im trying to create an icon for a website link ive placed on my desktop.....its for a website called brooklynvegan.com(local concert site here in nyc) any chance you could take a try at this...was thinking something like this? I don't really know...just throwing it out there. I love how creative you are so thought i would throw it out there....


    -brooklyn.png
    Took the chance to use my plank base, so here you go mate!
    Brooklyn Shortcut
    Last edited by heggs80; 07-28-2012 at 09:10 PM.

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to heggs80 For This Useful Post:

    aceweil (07-28-2012), ahh_boi (07-28-2012), bjbinc (07-28-2012), DreadHeadSk8ter (07-29-2012)

  17. #12953
    Quote Originally Posted by heggs80 View Post


    Feel free to use this! PSD and icon is included in the .rar
    It is Appstore sized so if you want to use it for cydia sized and default size just copy icon over or copy layers over.

    Hey bryan, i like the new feature on the site haha.



    Took the chance to use my plank base, so here you go mate!
    Brooklyn Shortcut
    Thanks

    FYI: I don't think Lok would like you sharing the .psd...I've asked in the past and he said not to. People should have to buy the theme to get the .psd

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    Lokheed (07-28-2012), radioBirdman (07-29-2012)

  19. #12954
    iPhone? More like MyPhone heggs80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    243
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 450 Times in 154 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Thanks

    FYI: I don't think Lok would like you sharing the .psd...I've asked in the past and he said not to. People should have to buy the theme to get the .psd
    Ah thanks for the tip, i'll remove the PSD!

    Done

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to heggs80 For This Useful Post:

    Lokheed (07-28-2012)

  21. #12955
    What is a great ui theme to use?

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    because they're in the wrong format They're .jpg's instead of .png's. Re-post and I'll add them
    Did you get my PM?

  22. #12956
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    What is a great ui theme to use?



    Did you get my PM?
    Yea I did...I can't really help you. I saw that u posted the same question in the forum so I didn't bother sending a reply.

  23. #12957
    iPhone? More like MyPhone heggs80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    243
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 450 Times in 154 Posts

    Jaku icon

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to heggs80 For This Useful Post:

    JimboHurt (07-28-2012)

  25. #12958
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Yea I did...I can't really help you. I saw that u posted the same question in the forum so I didn't bother sending a reply.
    How'd you get yours to work?

  26. #12959
    @heggs80 Love it!
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

    heggs80 (07-28-2012)

  28. #12960
    These icons are made 100% from images found within the files of the app.

    But i needed an icon for this real bad.

    Matching With Friends

    2 options



    Or this (more creative)

    Last edited by JimboHurt; 07-28-2012 at 11:15 PM.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-29-2012), radioBirdman (07-29-2012)

Page 648 of 1522 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638646647648649650 658 698 748 1148 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •