Page 633 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623631632633634635 643 683 733 1133 ... LastLast
Results 12,641 to 12,660 of 30258

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #12641
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    The only thing I feel is missing are the icons such as phone, mail and SMS need the proper sizes to show up on the ls and nc instead of the stock versions. If you change the defaults you would be on your own but the theme should have these IMHO.
    +1
    Still can't use any other themes best jaku

  2. #12642
    Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    +1
    Still can't use any other themes best jaku
    Love the navigation icon. That is sweet

  3. #12643
    Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    +1
    Still can't use any other themes best jaku
    Mostly all original jaku icons I like that!!


    Although there is the sexiest protube icon that I would suggest from the repo.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-26-2012)

  5. #12644


    The rarely shown second page of apps. Hate the nova icon.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-26-2012)

  7. #12645
    Ta Dahhhh! 16 hours later and this is what i made!!!
    Yes..... i know it isn't what i intended but i like it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dylibdisabler-2x.png  

  8. #12646
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post


    The rarely shown second page of apps. Hate the nova icon.
    Looks good. No icon for FIFA?
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

    Anonymous (07-25-2012)

  10. #12647
    Quote Originally Posted by tinasintunes View Post
    Ta Dahhhh! 16 hours later and this is what i made!!!
    Yes..... i know it isn't what i intended but i like it.
    Looks nice

    Did u consider making the white square "pop out"/ look 3d by giving it a bevel?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Looks good. No icon for FIFA?
    Not yet. Thinking about using the Barcelona one i made.

  11. #12648
    Quote Originally Posted by tinasintunes View Post
    Ta Dahhhh! 16 hours later and this is what i made!!!
    Yes..... i know it isn't what i intended but i like it.
    Nice!

  12. #12649
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Looks nice

    Did u consider making the white square "pop out"/ look 3d by giving it a bevel?
    Well the original image I used for the white square was beveled already like that but rounded. So thought I'd try something different.

  13. #12650
    Hey guys! So I'm trying to create an icon but I'm having a lot of trouble with distortion. I'm doing copy & paste cause I def wouldn't be able to create an original. Anyway.. Can I get a little help with this problem. Any tips would be appreciated.

  14. #12651
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Kweenz View Post
    Hey guys! So I'm trying to create an icon but I'm having a lot of trouble with distortion. I'm doing copy & paste cause I def wouldn't be able to create an original. Anyway.. Can I get a little help with this problem. Any tips would be appreciated.
    Have you tried following the video tutorial by bjbinc? He gives the full rundown on how to create them.
    Jaku Icon Tutorials - YouTube


    Here's my screenshot. Perhaps I should go to bed now and not mess with this theme. It's the only reason I'm still up




    BTW, I HIGHLY recommend you guys giving Groove Music Player a try if you're looking for a sweet alternative to the iPod app. It's free for a limited time.
    App Store - Groove 2 - Music Player
    Last edited by mydarkblueshirt; 07-26-2012 at 03:52 AM.
    16GB White iPhone 5 | iOS 6.0 | Stock
    16GB Black iPhone 4S | iOS 5.1.1 | Jailbroken

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mydarkblueshirt For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-19-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (07-26-2012)

  16. #12652
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Iphone ie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    898
    Thanks
    1,911
    Thanked 3,165 Times in 669 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post


    The rarely shown second page of apps. Hate the nova icon.
    Nice
    Haven't seen that cannabalt icon before but his arm is out of proportion (well seems that way to me)

  17. #12653
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post


    The rarely shown second page of apps. Hate the nova icon.
    Hmm nice pattern ...

  18. #12654
    Quote Originally Posted by mydarkblueshirt View Post
    Have you tried following the video tutorial by bjbinc? He gives the full rundown on how to create them.
    Jaku Icon Tutorials - YouTube


    Here's my screenshot. Perhaps I should go to bed now and not mess with this theme. It's the only reason I'm still up




    BTW, I HIGHLY recommend you guys giving Groove Music Player a try if you're looking for a sweet alternative to the iPod app. It's free for a limited time.
    App Store - Groove 2 - Music Player
    Are you going to share the Playstation icon?

  19. #12655
    HUGE thanks to everyone...

    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

  20. #12656
    Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    HUGE thanks to everyone...

    How do people go around modding the icons?

  21. #12657
    Quote Originally Posted by mydarkblueshirt View Post
    Have you tried following the video tutorial by bjbinc? He gives the full rundown on how to create them.
    Jaku Icon Tutorials - YouTube


    Here's my screenshot. Perhaps I should go to bed now and not mess with this theme. It's the only reason I'm still up




    BTW, I HIGHLY recommend you guys giving Groove Music Player a try if you're looking for a sweet alternative to the iPod app. It's free for a limited time.
    App Store - Groove 2 - Music Player
    Thanks for the heads up about the app.

    Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    Hmm nice pattern ...
    It's Jimbo's wall, not mine

    Quote Originally Posted by theturtlewalk View Post
    How do people go around modding the icons?
    This is a vague question. U can use photoshop or even gimp. With gimp u won't be able to do as much.

    ~~~~~~~

    Oh look, MiOS is becoming another Z UI, ripping on everyone's icons.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-26-2012 at 07:11 AM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    mydarkblueshirt (07-26-2012)

  23. #12658
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Thanks for the heads up about the app.



    It's Jimbo's wall, not mine



    This is a vague question. U can use photoshop or even gimp. With gimp u won't be able to do as much.

    ~~~~~~~

    Oh look, MiOS is becoming another Z UI, ripping on everyone's icons.
    It was vague, just didn't want to stray to far off topic, just want to colour the beak on the tweetbot icon and possibly have it a similar colour to the Facebook icons

  24. #12659
    Quote Originally Posted by theturtlewalk View Post
    It was vague, just didn't want to stray to far off topic, just want to colour the beak on the tweetbot icon and possibly have it a similar colour to the Facebook icons
    If u have gimp, you can play with the hue/saturation, and also play with the colorized feature as well.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-26-2012)

  26. #12660
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    If u have gimp, you can play with the hue/saturation, and also play with the colorized feature as well.
    Cheers I'll have a play tonight, also I'm nearly completely jaku, just a couple more icons and I'm done!

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to theturtlewalk For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-26-2012)

Page 633 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623631632633634635 643 683 733 1133 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •