Page 632 of 1515 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622630631632633634 642 682 732 1132 ... LastLast
Results 12,621 to 12,640 of 30289

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #12621
    Quote Originally Posted by fogeldotnet View Post
    Is the round unlock slider knob still available (jaku)?
    You must first prove yourself worthy

  2. #12622
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    He means because it's boss
    Now hold up a second... Just because it HAD been boss doesn't mean it still is. After all, I'm producing Jaku icons again......

  3. #12623
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Now hold up a second... Just because it HAD been boss doesn't mean it still is. After all, I'm producing Jaku icons again......
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1343259702.558064.jpg

  4. #12624
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    You must first prove yourself worthy
    Hmm. Let's see, you can't ask my two ex-wives. Ha Ha

    What do you have in mind?

  5. #12625
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1343259702.558064.jpg
    I don't know what this means.

  6. #12626
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    And I'm on an iPad 1.... Upgrade baby. It's all about the upgrade.
    I know it sucks to have software that doesn't support your current piece of hardware. When Lion came out, I had to finally replace my old MBP1,1. It sucked but it was also nice to get a shiny new Mac.

    But TBH, it sucks harder buying a brand new product to find that software still hasn't hinged its capabilities. Anyone that owned an iPhone 4 when they came out and suffered unRetina'ed icons and apps for the better part of a year should know the sting of shelling out hard earned money and feeling like it's going to waste.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

    cdrwinston (07-25-2012), j.dstasio (07-26-2012)

  8. #12627
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    I know it sucks to have software that doesn't support your current piece of hardware. When Lion came out, I had to finally replace my old MBP1,1. It sucked but it was also nice to get a shiny new Mac.

    But TBH, it sucks harder buying a brand new product to find that software still hasn't hinged its capabilities. Anyone that owned an iPhone 4 when they came out and suffered unRetina'ed icons and apps for the better part of a year should know the sting of shelling out hard earned money and feeling like it's going to waste.
    Are you kidding? I've been waiting for the excuse to buy one. Jaku is that excuse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Now hold up a second... Just because it HAD been boss doesn't mean it still is. After all, I'm producing Jaku icons again......
    In fact, them's fightin' words.



    There........
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 07-25-2012 at 06:50 PM.

  9. #12628
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    I don't know what this means.
    Late celebration for returning to jaku.

  10. #12629
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Late celebration for returning to jaku.
    I don't know what this means.

  11. #12630
    Quote Originally Posted by fogeldotnet View Post
    Hmm. Let's see, you can't ask my two ex-wives. Ha Ha

    What do you have in mind?
    U must walk a mile barefoot...

    On LEGOs. Then u may have your round slider that hopefully someone will provide.

  12. #12631
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Late celebration for returning to jaku.
    I bounce around. I don't use any one theme exclusively right now, and sadly, Jaku is suffering because I'm finding more inspiration in the other icon style.
    Thinking of the icon as an upright cup which is or can hold an icon versus a tile that I envision laying flat, seems to work with my creative streak a bit more.

  13. #12632
    I found the Dropbox link with all the goodies
    Last edited by fogeldotnet; 07-25-2012 at 07:46 PM.

  14. #12633
    Quote Originally Posted by Luiscastro23 View Post
    Like this very much also
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    U must walk a mile barefoot...

    On LEGOs. Then u may have your round slider that hopefully someone will provide.
    This made me lol

    Ps the round slider is in the Jaku Goodness Dropbox.

    http://www.dropbox.com/home/Jaku%20G...r.theme~bjbinc
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 07-25-2012 at 07:29 PM.

  15. #12634
    Default icon requests
    have a few icon requests if possible....


    ally mobile banking

    com.ally.MobileBanking
    icon.png
    [email protected]
    -ally-bank-icon.png


    iswifter internet browser
    com.youweb.iSWiFTER
    -iswifter-icon.png


    My Socialist
    com.mysocialist.app
    app_icon_retina.png
    -my-social-list.jpg


    Thanks for any help. The more creative y'all are, the more I fall in love with this theme!

  16. #12635
    Thanks, I was forced to find it. I have a Lego phobia!

    My Setup:

    LS: Move2Unlock

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1343263919.642178.jpg

    LS: Round slider looks slick:

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1343263956.820606.jpg

    Springboard:

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1343263995.965664.jpg
    Last edited by fogeldotnet; 07-25-2012 at 07:53 PM.

  17. #12636
    Have you seen what William posted on his dribble?!?! He redesigned jaku for the iPad!!

  18. #12637
    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Have you seen what William posted on his dribble?!?! He redesigned jaku for the iPad!!
    Ohhhh, he's bring sexy back.

  19. #12638
    That is just so f\/cking amazing. love it. from the gamecenter icon to the calculator icon. just amazing. And also the settings icon. Just awesome.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-25-2012 at 08:16 PM.

  20. #12639
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    That is just so f\/cking amazing. love it. from the gamecenter icon to the calculator icon. just amazing. And also the settings icon. Just awesome.
    100% agree, **** da Vinci, we have William szilveszter, and he's better!

  21. #12640
    The only thing I feel is missing are the icons such as phone, mail and SMS need the proper sizes to show up on the ls and nc instead of the stock versions. If you change the defaults you would be on your own but the theme should have these IMHO.

Page 632 of 1515 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622630631632633634 642 682 732 1132 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •