+ Reply
Page 627 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617625626627628629 637 677 727 1127 ... LastLast
Results 12,521 to 12,540 of 30025

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Silverado1987 My iPad at the moment Awesome! Did u have to resize the icons at all to do this?
...
  1. #12521
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    My iPad at the moment

    Awesome! Did u have to resize the icons at all to do this?

  2. #12522
    Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,978
    Thanks
    632
    Thanked 1,335 Times in 729 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Awesome! Did u have to resize the icons at all to do this?
    Actually no I just renamed them but I can see there's tiny black borders I'll show you that show through because of the not sizing them

    As you can see IMg Facebook and 9 gag and modmyi all have that resizing problem


  3. #12523
    My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 582 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Actually no I just renamed them but I can see there's tiny black borders I'll show you that show through because of the not sizing them

    As you can see IMg Facebook and 9 gag and modmyi all have that resizing problem

    I think I know the problem, did you ported the com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder to the iPad? It's what makes the icons square, when I ported the theme to the iPad I Ported that folder and I have no problem like you have

  4. #12524
    Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,978
    Thanks
    632
    Thanked 1,335 Times in 729 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    I think I know the problem, did you ported the com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder to the iPad? It's what makes the icons square, when I ported the theme to the iPad I Ported that folder and I have no problem like you have
    Oh yeah see when I ported the whole theme I was just gonna start with the icons and I deleted everything else. Thanks I'll try that

    Are they renamed okay? I just copied from the iPhone and still no luck

    Last edited by Silverado1987; 07-24-2012 at 06:32 PM.

  5. #12525
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Oh yeah see when I ported the whole theme I was just gonna start with the icons and I deleted everything else. Thanks I'll try that

    Are they renamed okay? I just copied from the iPhone and still no luck

    Im gonna guess that where theres ~iphone you should put ~ipad. The reason its happening to those apps and not the other ones is because those are 3rd party apps and the cydia apps and stock iphone apps dont receive the app icon mask treatment like the 3rd party apps do.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-24-2012 at 06:51 PM.

  6. #12526
    My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 582 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Im gonna guess that where theres ~iphone you should put ~ipad. The reason its happening to those apps and not the other ones is because those are 3rd party apps and the cydia apps and stock iphone apps dont receive the app icon mask treatment like the 3rd party apps do.
    What he said, and if it's an iPad 2, so also delete the @2x

  7. #12527
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    What he said, and if it's an iPad 2, so also delete the @2x
    Yup and if your on a mac theres a neat app called namechanger (not in the app store) that u can change multiple file names at the same time so that you can change all the ~ipad's and @2x. you should def check it out

  8. #12528
    My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    1,465
    Thanked 914 Times in 511 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Thanks Liam.

    One thing about updated LiveClock : I can't get the old digital LiveClock themes to work. Anyone managed to ?
    I forgot they existed to be honest. I'm a bit vague. Maybe I never knew they did (??)

  9. #12529
    Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,978
    Thanks
    632
    Thanked 1,335 Times in 729 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Yup and if your on a mac theres a neat app called namechanger (not in the app store) that u can change multiple file names at the same time so that you can change all the ~ipad's and @2x. you should def check it out
    Appreciate the help guys. Thanks I would like the change multiple names thing.

  10. #12530
    iPhone? More like MyPhone heggs80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    243
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 450 Times in 154 Posts

    I am looking for some fonts to complete my jaku set, and i just got a new iphone and only thing i'm missing is fonts.

    So guys what fonts are you using for BytaFont?

  11. #12531
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 151 Times in 109 Posts

    @heggs80: i personally been using "droid sans" from cydia forever. it's clean, crisp and "default" looking.

  12. #12532
    Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,978
    Thanks
    632
    Thanked 1,335 Times in 729 Posts

    I wa using boss but I liked Klill

  13. #12533
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Appreciate the help guys. Thanks I would like the change multiple names thing.
    MRR Software



    On a side note, have any of u been unable to theme flick kick soccer?
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-24-2012 at 07:39 PM.

  14. #12534
    Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,978
    Thanks
    632
    Thanked 1,335 Times in 729 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    MRR Software



    On a side note, have any of u been unable to theme flick kick soccer?
    Theme it? No! Hy would you want too

  15. #12535
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Theme it? No! Hy would you want too
    Well the icon doesnt exactly look nice next to the Jaku ones.

  16. #12536
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,882
    Thanks
    1,457
    Thanked 8,057 Times in 1,696 Posts

    I think he was referring to the app itself.

  17. #12537
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    I think he was referring to the app itself.
    Like the UI? The ui is fine IMO. I just cant change the app icon.

  18. #12538
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    I think I know the problem, did you ported the com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder to the iPad? It's what makes the icons square, when I ported the theme to the iPad I Ported that folder and I have no problem like you have
    The mask is still sized for the iPhone, therefor it's only going to mask off 118x120 leaving the same black lines.. This is exactly part of the problem Will described in trying to just bring Jaku to the iPad.


    Which is exactly why I'm waiting until Will releases the official iPad version.
    Patience is your friend.

  19. #12539
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    The mask is still sized for the iPhone, therefor it's only going to mask off 118x120 leaving the same black lines.. This is exactly part of the problem Will described in trying to just bring Jaku to the iPad.


    Which is exactly why I'm waiting until Will releases the official iPad version.
    Patience is your friend.
    his iPad version is gonna be only on the new iPad right? i think Silverado is on his iPad 2.

  20. #12540
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    his iPad version is gonna be only on the new iPad right? i think Silverado is on his iPad 2.
    And I'm on an iPad 1.... Upgrade baby. It's all about the upgrade.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts