Page 61 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 111 161 561 1061 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 30338

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

First time poster. Just got into theming. Bought the Jaku theme and went apeshit with my crappy photoshop skills.

I noticed a lot of people on here don't like it when others "Copy and paste" into this the icon template. I respect that, and since I modified some other icons, I won't post this if you guys don't want me to. My intention was just to use them for myself, but if anyone wants the pack I'll post it.

There's about 25 icons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -jakustopreview.jpg  
    Last edited by adiofm; 03-01-2012 at 01:00 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to adiofm For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (03-01-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,846 Times in 773 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adiofm View Post
    First time poster. Just got into theming. Bought the Jaku theme and went apeshit with my crappy photoshop skills.

I noticed a lot of people on here don't like it when others "Copy and paste" into this the icon template. I respect that, and since I modified some other icons, I won't post this if you guys don't want me to. My intention was just to use them for myself, but if anyone wants the pack I'll post it.

There's about 25 icons.
    Welcome to the forum

I'd use a few of those for sure if you won't mind posting

Especially the leica camera icon if its 118x120 camera alt ready
    Why do people quote every image just to say thanks?

Dell Voice, for people who live in Canada and using this new free VOIP app
    -dell.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dell.png  
    Last edited by voodoo411; 03-01-2012 at 01:40 AM.

Lok, i gotta ask, will you be making an original icon for the new Simpsons game that was just released a few minutes ago? Maybe in a future Jaku update?

Today's set-up...
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1330589389.268749.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1330589401.837693.jpg

7. The Following User Says Thank You to surlygrl1969 For This Useful Post:

BlackS0ull (03-02-2012)

Me today!😜-imageuploadedbymodmyi1330591900.658683.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MaybachMusic View Post
    Lok, i gotta ask, will you be making an original icon for the new Simpsons game that was just released a few minutes ago? Maybe in a future Jaku update?
    Thought about it. Have to settle on a good metaphor. But I made one for the old Game, and am a huge Simpsons fan (old stuff), so it's almost like I have to!

On a side note, I'm hard at work on the next Jaku update, which will be all about status bar icons, and wrangling them into submission so they aren't so, well, everywhere (typically in the height area):

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

Groinchurn (03-01-2012), Just Dummy (03-01-2012), nealh (03-01-2012)

There's about 25 icons.
    Could you share twitter and soundcloud icons please ?

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Ouch :S ! Not supposed to be ! I hope the iconMask set in the Jaku theme has nothing to do with this :S ! I don't use winterboard so unless i manually install thoses masks i can't see what happens to you. Yet i don't know if it is the problem. I thought as my iBlank icon is really transparent on my springboard, cutting a corner would also look transparent !
    Let me try it on my own iPhone.

Also, here's the updated version try with this one. If it still does not work, then i'll try to figure out how to fix that.

Attachment 569929

EDIT : i tried this version (didn't try the first one), i replaced AptBackup's icon in its original folder (root/var/Applications/AptBackup.app), that's what i to do since i can't use winterboard, but it worked perfectly fine . If it still dont work for you with this icon using winterboard then i believe IconsMasks have something to do with this.

EDIT 2 : Try this icon too on another app. If it doesnt look transparent, then ...
    Attachment 569933
    Still the black top right hand corner...
    I'll try with the iBlank icon soon
    Last edited by harget; 03-01-2012 at 03:48 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

There's about 25 icons.
    These are very good icons. Sober and clean yet stylish.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post

On a side note, I'm hard at work on the next Jaku update, which will be all about status bar icons, and wrangling them into submission so they aren't so, well, everywhere (typically in the height area):

looking good , any chance to create messages bubbles ?

Thought about it. Have to settle on a good metaphor. But I made one for the old Game, and am a huge Simpsons fan (old stuff), so it's almost like I have to!

Looks great. I love the step- wise update. Very easy to see the changes and appreciate the work even more.

My quick stab at Temple Run but not a paste job at least.

By request.

Last edited by Just Dummy; 03-01-2012 at 06:42 AM.

Great I can't wait

...On a side note, I'm hard at work on the next Jaku update, which will be all about status bar icons, and wrangling them into submission so they aren't so, well, everywhere (typically in the height area):
    As always, your attention to detail is great and appreciated.

There's about 25 icons.
    IF you will share the twitter and mxtube icons I will be happy

Me and my PSD skills

my try

-templerun2x.png

I spent some time on this one, especially on the bevel and the shadows of the letters, most of the elements are copy from screenshots I made. What do you think? Or it's better to stop posting and save myself from more embarrassment ?

I like it! I am surprised no one made an icon for temple run of the idol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    My quick stab at Temple Run but not a paste job at least.

By request.
    I like this one, although you should drag it one or two pixels to the right i think ... or perhaps my eyes are tricking me

Thanks
    -utorrenticon57x57.png

uTorrent Remote

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    Could you share twitter and soundcloud icons please ?

Still the black top right hand corner...
    I'll try with the iBlank icon soon
    I just checked, that's because of the AppIconMasks, overlay etc ... in the Bundle com.apple.mobileicon.framework

Page 61 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 111 161 561 1061 ... LastLast