Page 600 of 1514 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590598599600601602 610 650 700 1100 ... LastLast
Results 11,981 to 12,000 of 30262

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #11981
    Damn I caused a sh!tstorm!


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-19-2012)

  3. #11982
    Quote Originally Posted by jvkj View Post
    Thanks for the tips!

    Dungeon Village
    com.kairosoft.gm64E
    icon.png

    I'd like either a c/p icon or an icon with a knight holding a shining sword (pixel art, like in the icon). Thanks!
    Well, if you want a knight holding a shining sword, post the picture cause I'm not gonna draw it pixel per pixel
    Also, I can give a try at borders like in this video Jaku Border Tutorial - YouTube and make it orange, or just take the picture and made a c/p.

    Tell me what you want and I'll try to do my best

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to harget For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-19-2012)

  5. #11983
    Quote Originally Posted by mr117 View Post
    To continue the "I live in a place everyone hates/the government here sucks," I live in California and everyone not here seems to hate the state. Strange- they hate US but they all want to come HERE.

    BTW, this thread has really taken off in the past few days. It's like Days Of Our Lives time: background stories coming out, snarking, loving, thanking, helping, fighting, passive-aggressive behavior, and, oh yeah, the plot (icons). Keep it up, it makes for fun reading.

    (No electricity in Antarctica is my favorite so far, though upside-down writing is up there as well.)
    It's impossible to hate the govt of California. U had frikkin Terminatah as ur governor.

    GET TO THE CHOPPA!

  6. #11984
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Damn I caused a sh!tstorm!


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-19-2012)

  8. #11985
    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    This I hilarious. Thank you.

  9. #11986
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    It's impossible to hate the govt of California. U had frikkin Terminatah as ur governor.

    GET TO THE CHOPPA!
    Ahah agree ! (and they can smoke weed "easily"... )

  10. #11987
    Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    Well, if you want a knight holding a shining sword, post the picture cause I'm not gonna draw it pixel per pixel
    Also, I can give a try at borders like in this video Jaku Border Tutorial - YouTube and make it orange, or just take the picture and made a c/p.

    Tell me what you want and I'll try to do my best
    I can take the pixelated icon request if you wish. But it'd have a pixel art bevel too.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  11. #11988
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1342714772.295824.jpg

  12. #11989
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    This I hilarious. Thank you.
    Glad it made you laugh, as I said, "YOLO so LOL AMAP"

  13. #11990
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    So nobody's willing to help a n00b ?
    I chose Jaku to have over-the-bench ayecons. Was I mistaken doing so ?
    Wrong thread ?
    Lol. I'm sure their thread isnt half as fun as this one.

  14. #11991
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    I can take the pixelated icon request if you wish. But it'd have a pixel art bevel too.
    If you think you would be good at it you can yes It's been a long time I didn't make "real" icons, and I have time so I could make it, but I'm pretty sure I won't get something really good.
    So take it, I'll post a preview if I'll make something cool.

  15. #11992
    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Glad it made you laugh, as I said, "YOLO so LOL AMAP"
    Actually, i plan on living multiple times.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-19-2012 at 11:29 AM.

  16. #11993
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Thanx man, looks very nice. And just saw your video on your sig, thanx from now on om gonna try to do my own icons.
    Last edited by kline1; 07-19-2012 at 11:38 AM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to kline1 For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (07-19-2012)

  18. #11994
    Two Frenchies on the same frog leg.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    harget (07-19-2012)

  20. #11995
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Two Frenchies on the same frog leg.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1342715541.038620.jpg

  21. #11996
    Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    If you think you would be good at it you can yes It's been a long time I didn't make "real" icons, and I have time so I could make it, but I'm pretty sure I won't get something really good.
    So take it, I'll post a preview if I'll make something cool.
    Take it... I hate pixel art

  22. #11997
    Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    Take it... I hate pixel art
    Ok, doing this. Because plus on et de fous moins on a de riz .
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  23. #11998
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Ok, doing this. Because plus on et de fous moins on a de riz .
    That awkward moment when he doesnt actually speak French.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    radioBirdman (07-19-2012)

  25. #11999
    The more we are, the less we have rice

    You can't understand if you don't speak French, yes.

  26. #12000
    Yeah- California has had TWO actors as governor. (Bad actors.) So embarrassing.
    Senior

Page 600 of 1514 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590598599600601602 610 650 700 1100 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •