Page 6 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by BR0MERZ View Post
    Looks nice, though think some HTML tweeking may be needed as last time I checked it was twenty twelve ;-)
    Ha ha. I didn't even realize. Yeah I'll do that

Would you mind sharing that wallpaper?

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Would you mind sharing that wallpaper?
    It comes with the theme

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    It comes with the theme
    Where is it? I do not see that wall...

Where is it? I do not see that wall...
    Are you referring to the shelves? If so it probably comes with the widget.

Can someone please post the 'original' Jaku icon for Safari and weather? I lost them messing around with the theme... :-O

Quote Originally Posted by badassdes View Post
    Can someone please post the 'original' Jaku icon for Safari and weather? I lost them messing around with the theme... :-O
    How much have you changed/added? If its minimal you can redownload and install the theme and it will restore it all though I think you'll lose any changes made

How much have you changed/added? If its minimal you can redownload and install the theme and it will restore it all though I think you'll lose any changes made
    Hmmm... True.
    Last edited by badassdes; 01-28-2012 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rion_j View Post
    Are you referring to the shelves? If so it probably comes with the widget.
    No just the one with the wooden floor, it is not a part of the theme

Hmmm... True.
    Any modifications I make for a theme I normally create a new theme for and place it above the main theme in winterboard.

For example for this theme if I made any mods is create a theme folder called Jaku Bromerz that way I don't have to modify the main theme folder

Any modifications I make for a theme I normally create a new theme for and place it above the main theme in winterboard.

For example for this theme if I made any mods is create a theme folder called Jaku Bromerz that way I don't have to modify the main theme folder
    Good idea!

The more pictures i see in this thread the more i want it, shame i just spent in excess of 10 on tweaks etc these last 2 days. Think this is going to be my next purchase though. And as soon as there is an icon PSD released i can get to icon requests too :-)

Hey what SBSettings theme are you using?? And how did you get the wallpaper on Siri?

Working on the iPad 2. The mail needs help. And photo booth needs an icon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1327786221.781704.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by dynamiks View Post
    Hey what SBSettings theme are you using?? And how did you get the wallpaper on Siri?

The SBSettings is called iOS 5 HD in Cydia and the Siri is called Custome Siri Backgrounds in Cydia

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

tonyyvo (01-28-2012)

So far this is what I have. Followed your suggestions guys and came out nice. Love this theme! The only icon I changed was Cydia. Status Bar from rion_j (thanks for the link).

Last edited by badassdes; 01-28-2012 at 04:55 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

So far this is what I have. Followed your suggestions guys and came out nice. Love this theme! The only icon I changed was Cydia. Status Bar from rion_j (thanks for the link).
    Looks good. Not sure about the Cydia icon :/ Why isn't your Navigon icon themed? That's strange as the icon files are in the bundles.... :s

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Looks good. Not sure about the Cydia icon :/ Why isn't your Navigon icon themed? That's strange as the icon files are in the bundles.... :s
    Thank you. I couldn't find an icon for Cydia that I reeeeally like; but for now I like this one better than Jaku/original (My opinion).

Re: Navigon, don't know... What I should do?

I'm surprised he never made a modmyi icon.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    I'm surprised he never made a modmyi icon.
    It's in the 1.1 update.

Page 6 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast