Page 597 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587595596597598599 607 647 697 1097 ... LastLast
Results 11,921 to 11,940 of 30257

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #11921
    Bryan, just noticed you added a bottom bar of icons in the mobile repo, what is it meant for? Most recent? Most downloaded?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (07-18-2012)

  3. #11922

  4. #11923
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Crap u got me.
    Muhahaha

  5. #11924
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    http://cl.ly/image/2W1d2J0c2X1y

    There's my take on Checkmark
    Wow mine sucks!
    Are you releasing that?

  6. #11925
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Someone can please create a CSRRacing icon?

  7. #11926
    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Bryan, just noticed you added a bottom bar of icons in the mobile repo, what is it meant for? Most recent? Most downloaded?
    It's the 12 most downloaded icons in the last 7 days...figured that would be a good way to spotlight nice icons...

    It's not accurate yet because it just started counting a few hours ago
    Last edited by bjbinc; 07-18-2012 at 10:51 PM.

  8. #11927
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Someone can please create a CSRRacing icon?
    I got this one.

  9. #11928
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    I got this one.
    I use the Real Racing icon from Edius. Works for the time being.

  10. #11929
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    I use the Real Racing icon from Edius. Works for the time being.
    I really like this game though. I think it's my grand re-entry back to Jaku.

  11. #11930
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth916 View Post
    Muhahaha
    How's that 2nd iconoclasm layout then ? No feedback.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  12. #11931
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth916 View Post
    Muhahaha
    Hopefully I don't have to say this but; i was kidding.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    radioBirdman (07-18-2012)

  14. #11932
    Are the Edius icons drop in ready or do they need to be reworked to match?

  15. #11933
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Are the Edius icons drop in ready or do they need to be reworked to match?
    I've used a few from Edius and they seem to work fine, no reworking at all.

  16. #11934
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    I got this one.
    Thx, I love this game, so freakin addictive.

  17. #11935
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    So u dont have all the apps for the icons u make then?
    Nope, not even close. It's bittersweet. I would like to rock them all, but that's just not possible. And I'm not big on repurposing icons because, well, frankly that's just lazy.

    In fact, I still have a bunch of apps I personally use that I haven't yet attended to in favor of modding ones Jaku users have been requesting or uber popular apps.

    As for those requesting Podcasts, other icons, or just generally excited about Jaku, an update is coming soon. I have a few more things I'd like to finish before loosing another version.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    My Jaku setup. I had to come back to this awesome theme.
    I just got the WinterBoard metaphor. That's cute. Would have been neat if the artist actually tattered a hole in the sweater for the home button to peak through. In any case, one of the nicest metaphors I've seen for the app.
    Last edited by Lokheed; 07-18-2012 at 11:03 PM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

    radioBirdman (07-18-2012)

  19. #11936
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    Nope, not even close. It's bittersweet. I would like to rock them all, but that's just not possible. And I'm not big on repurposing icons because, well, frankly that's just lazy.

    In fact, I still have a bunch of apps I personally use that I haven't yet attended to in favor of modding ones Jaku users have been requesting or uber popular apps.

    As for those requesting Podcasts, other icons, or just generally excited about Jaku, an update is coming soon. I have a few more things I'd like to finish before loosing another version.
    That must hurt.

    By "not possible", is that because of storage size, or just the amount of time it would take to download all of those apps, or something like that?

  20. #11937
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    That must hurt.

    By "not possible", is that because of storage size, or just the amount of time it would take to download all of those apps, or something like that?
    I would guess size and the ability to even have use for all those apps



    Checkmark
    Last edited by Blacksquatch; 07-18-2012 at 11:30 PM.

  21. #11938
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Thx, I love this game, so freakin addictive.


    I want to revisit this, but this is what came to mind first.... There are more coming.

  22. #11939
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post


    I want to revisit this, but this is what came to mind first.... There are more coming.
    Well, so far is pretty good. Thx.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

    Chaotic Buddhist (07-18-2012)

  24. #11940
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    I would guess size and the ability to even have use for all those apps



    Checkmark
    I know, I know... but I've been doing this with my favorite Jaku icons. I have the coolest hybrid.

Page 597 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587595596597598599 607 647 697 1097 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •