Page 596 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586594595596597598 606 646 696 1096 ... LastLast
Results 11,901 to 11,920 of 30056

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Cus ur photo icon has a picture of u ( i assume its u) and if he wanted it that would be kinda creepy.
    Yeah it's me (and my lovely gf, it's her birthday today btw) and yes that would be creepy lol

Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    Yeah it's me (and my lovely gf, it's her birthday today btw) and yes that would be creepy lol
    It's my dad's birthday today too, and it was mine exactly 10 days ago, this month is loaded in birthdays in my family

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    It's my dad's birthday today too, and it was mine exactly 10 days ago, this month is loaded in birthdays in my family
    If you're living in the USA I bet it is still the 18th right ? Cause in France it's 3 AM and it's the early 19th

If you're living in the USA I bet it is still the 18th right ? Cause in France it's 3 AM and it's the early 19th
    I cant stay up after about 2:00 AM. Props to u for pulling that off!

Nope, I live in Israel and it's july's 19th at 4 am, i've been in France a couple of times, really nice country

http://cl.ly/image/2W1d2J0c2X1y

There's my take on Checkmark
    Last edited by Blacksquatch; 07-18-2012 at 07:28 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksquatch For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (07-18-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post

Awesome!

Can anybody make a jaku icon from this image, thanx guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1342662199.973667.jpg  
    Last edited by kline1; 07-19-2012 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kline1 View Post
    Can anybody make a jaku icon from this image, thanx guys.
    This is Bryan's and its awesome: http://i.imgur.com/5LqIE.png

Lok is gonna hate me for this but;

I was bored and put Jaku on my old 3GS

Last edited by Anonymous; 07-18-2012 at 07:53 PM.

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post

That's really nice actually. I dig the glow.

I cant stay up after about 2:00 AM. Props to u for pulling that off!
    Well, when it's every night it's an hab to stay up lately
    It's been 5 months that I left my studies (cus I didn't liked it) and I have two months lefts to get back to studies in Paris (what a lovely city), so when you're 20 like me 3 AM is "early" lol !

Nope, I live in Israel and it's july's 19th at 4 am, i've been in France a couple of times, really nice country
    Oh sorry, i was sure most everybody comes from USA here, nice to see a lot of people over the world. I'm pretty sure Israel is a really nice country too
    Last edited by harget; 07-18-2012 at 08:12 PM.

Oh sorry, i was sure most everybody comes from USA here, nice to see a lot of people over the world. I'm pretty sure Israel is a really nice country too
    yep, a really nice country, we just have a bad image around the world because our government can't explain itself and because of rumors that anti-semites spread, it happens a lot that I see something about israel in forums like that we drink Christians kids blood and just think "wtf?!? Who told you that?!? Where are you getting that information?!?"
    Or I see people supporting gaza saying we are mean to them, they are ******* killing themselves just for us to die!! It frustrates me so much that people can't see things as they really are, our country is really beautiful and cultured and I hope people will one day understand that we are not bad as everyone thinks, sorry for the long post, all you said is that Israel is a nice country and I pulled out a scroll, lol.

yep, a really nice country, we just have a bad image around the world because our government can't explain itself and because of rumors that anti-semites spread, it happens a lot that I see something about israel in forums like that we drink Christians kids blood and just think "wtf?!? Who told you that?!? Where are you getting that information?!?"
    Or I see people supporting gaza saying we are mean to them, they are ******* killing themselves just for us to die!! It frustrates me so much that people can't see things as they really are, our country is really beautiful and cultured and I hope people will one day understand that we are not bad as everyone thinks, sorry for the long post, all you said is that Israel is a nice country and I pulled out a scroll, lol.
    We antarcticans don't really have an image at all.

We antarcticans don't really have an image at all.
    You really live in Antarctica or you're just loling me?because I don't understand how could there be electricity and stuff in this land

Sorry to be a pest, but can anybody help me with theming "yelp"

can anybody check to see what is the true name for naming the icon? as I have tried all names.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 143voltron View Post

can anybody check to see what is the true name for naming the icon? as I have tried all names.

thanks
    If appinfo shows 57.png, it'll usually won't work for you, because 57 represent the 57x57 dimension of the non-retina icons, for retina devices it'll be 114.png that represents the 114x114 dimension of the retina icons

Me for the night.

Quote Originally Posted by 143voltron View Post

thanks
    I'm not sure which one does, but my yelp icon is themed and I have all of the following in com.yelp.yelpiphone: 29.png, 50.png, 57.png, 72.png, 512.png, 1024.png, [email protected].

Hope that helps.

is there a original phone icon in black floating around that someone might have and pm me with it...or if not could it be done? TIA
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

This is Bryan's and its awesome: http://i.imgur.com/5LqIE.png
    Look nice but wanted the spanish word icon tanx brother, can anybody help.

Page 596 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586594595596597598 606 646 696 1096 ... LastLast