Page 588 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578586587588589590 598 638 688 1088 ... LastLast
Results 11,741 to 11,760 of 30338

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    Not only did you not even touch a single icon but the entire concept and delivery is flawless. Sublime even!
    Thanks. I don't need the thanks though. Just the creator of the widget and you for the theme

iPhone? More like MyPhone Matatoto's Avatar
    Thanks

My Set Up. Love Jaku

-img_0033.png

Quote Originally Posted by Matatoto View Post
    My Set Up. Love Jaku

-img_0033.png
    You should download foldericons from cydia

I wanna thank anonymous for the folder icons. Even though his photoshop trial has expired his icon folders for jaku will live on lol thanks
    this is my second page

iPhone? More like MyPhone Matatoto's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe i should. Don't know what folder icons to pick :-}
    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -multiboot.png   -chartway.png   -bank-2xh.png   -onesafe.png  
    Last edited by Matatoto; 07-17-2012 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    lmao...hardly

Lok made that icon...I just changed out the label.
    Of course credit to Lok

But it was ur idea to edit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    I wanna thank anonymous for the folder icons. Even though his photoshop trial has expired his icon folders for jaku will live on lol thanks
    this is my second page
    I like it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (07-17-2012)

Would anyone know why my iPod skin doesn't stick? It flips back and forth from ios stock theming to jaku. Most of the time when I go to the app it flashes the jaku skin but then reverts to ios. I don't have the issue anywhere else with the UI theming. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I like the google drive icon and the podcast icon

You know what? I think the actual creator of the theme is the one whos screenshot u really never see.

I take it u have at least 32 gb on ur iphone?
    I figure that's because they all run their devices exactly how you download their theme. Or I would hope so. No I have the standard 16GB model. I thought about getting the 32GB flavor for the iPhone 5, but seeing as I have 7GB free now, I'm not sure it would be worth it. Aside from a few games like IB2 that take up 1GB, there really isn't much that needs a lot of space. iTunes Match really cut down my music library so that's not really an issue either.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    what does sif mean?
    As if.

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    I dunno... I really like that set-up. It's not my kinda font but it's not my phone. I reckon it looks great as it is, folders and fonts included.
    /2c

Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    I figure that's because they all run their devices exactly how you download their theme. Or I would hope so. No I have the standard 16GB model. I thought about getting the 32GB flavor for the iPhone 5, but seeing as I have 7GB free now, I'm not sure it would be worth it. Aside from a few games like IB2 that take up 1GB, there really isn't much that needs a lot of space. iTunes Match really cut down my music library so that's not really an issue either.
    So u dont have all the apps for the icons u make then?

I have 16gb as well and only have about 2 left, and its always nagging me at the back of my crazy mind that i will magically wake up one day to find that i dont have any more space on my phone. yup im weird

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    As if
    Thanks. Dont know how i didnt figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by 5Drkr View Post
    Would anyone know why my iPod skin doesn't stick? It flips back and forth from ios stock theming to jaku. Most of the time when I go to the app it flashes the jaku skin but then reverts to ios. I don't have the issue anywhere else with the UI theming. Thanks.
    What ios are u on?

@Anonymous, I'm on 5.1.1

@Anonymous, I'm on 5.1.1
    Could u post a screenshot?

does anybody know if its possible to customize the clockify clock thats on the lockscreen?

Im trying to get my jaku style clock on the lockscreen, but not sure what I need to change. Thanks for any help!

-photo.png

Quote Originally Posted by aceweil View Post
    does anybody know if its possible to customize the clockify clock thats on the lockscreen?

Im trying to get my jaku style clock on the lockscreen, but not sure what I need to change. Thanks for any help!

-photo.png
    Id look around in ifile for the source image and then replace it.

Notice top bar is stock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1342581636.366489.jpg  

Notice top bar is stock.
    Mines like that too. It's prob because Jaku is about perfecting the iOS UI, not changing it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Streebs87 For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (07-18-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone tremme118's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    I had no part in that SEGA cartridge icon
    Oh sorry man I didn't know. No disrespect intended. Thanks
    Follow me on Twitter @Tremme

Page 588 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578586587588589590 598 638 688 1088 ... LastLast