Page 585 of 1520 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575583584585586587 595 635 685 1085 ... LastLast
Results 11,681 to 11,700 of 30391

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #11681
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    If he's R2-D2, I'm walking away now. No way I'm going against that astro-droid. He's unstoppable.

  2. #11682
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    snip
    And cool droids don't look at explosions.

  3. #11683
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    And cool droids don't look at explosions.
    They cause them. and walk away like a champ

  4. #11684
    Hey guys...let's stay on-topic and keep random posts in Offtopic and Jaku post in the Jaku thread...lmao

  5. #11685
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    Hey guys...let's stay on-topic and keep random posts in Offtopic and Jaku post in the Jaku thread...lmao
    Lol they dont like me on offtopic

    but ok

    dibs on an r2d2 icon after i fulfill some requests
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-17-2012 at 11:56 AM.

  6. #11686
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    dibs on an r2d2 icon after i fulfill some requests
    Sounds great

  7. #11687
    Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    Sounds great
    Lol dont get ur hopes to high

    My Ps skills aint that good

  8. #11688
    Come on, I'm sure you'll get something very nice

  9. #11689
    Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    Come on, I'm sure you'll get something very nice
    Thanks.. well see

  10. #11690
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Thanks.. well see
    I'm not posting very much, but I read every day and see what you post

  11. #11691
    Quote Originally Posted by tremme118 View Post
    Hey guys thanks for the heads up. Yeah you're right I should have got the artwork together. Sorry guys.
    Also thanks JimboHurt for that link to find artwork

    Ok here is the artwork:

    Commbank
    http://a2.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/061/...l.xhmqrliz.jpg

    Raw FM
    http://a3.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/031/...l.vzllrhyd.jpg

    Sonic 1
    http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/033/...l.mdhjfrox.tif

    Sonic 2
    http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/001/...i.zeaxicpe.tif

    Feed Me Oil
    http://a4.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/061/...l.pmfpyaee.png

    Thanks again for the heads up guys. Much appreciated
    -sonic.png -sonic1.png -bank.png -rawfm.png -feedmeoil.png

    Nothing too fancy, thought the raw fm icon was my first attempt at adding gleam to an icon.

    Credits to will for the cartridge, tho i used bryan's icon on the repo

    For the sonic icons, i made the stickers on the cartridge look old school, and that way all of ur sonic icons match.

    If im not allowed to post the sonic icons, tell me and theyre gone

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    tremme118 (07-17-2012)

  13. #11692
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    -sonic.png -sonic1.png -bank.png -rawfm.png -feedmeoil.png

    Nothing too fancy, thought the raw fm icon was my first attempt at adding gleam to an icon.

    Credits to will for the cartridge, tho i used bryan's icon on the repo

    For the sonic icons, i made the stickers on the cartridge look old school, and that way all of ur sonic icons match.

    If im not allowed to post the sonic icons, tell me and theyre gone
    Can you please make an icon like the sonic one for super monkey ball 2?(I know, old game, but I really like it!), will be really appreciated!

    -----
    Wow! A really weird thing just happened to me and I have no idea how! I added some icon bundles, and then left iFile and the icons changed! And I didn't even respring! That's really odd!
    Last edited by aransh; 07-17-2012 at 01:11 PM.

  14. #11693
    Augustborn88
    Schnedi
    IWidgets
    Jaku


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-17-2012)

  16. #11694
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    Hey guys...let's stay on-topic and keep random posts in Offtopic and Jaku post in the Jaku thread...lmao
    The moment someone says "let's stay on topic" the thread dies for a day. Why don't we just acknowledge that sometimes this thread goes sideways and we don't need to be told to get it back, because as soon as an actual Jaku request comes along, it will.

    Unless that request is to share a wallpaper or icon that has been posted as recently as a little while ago...... then we send in Anonymous...

  17. #11695
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    The moment someone says "let's stay on topic" the thread dies for a day. Why don't we just acknowledge that sometimes this thread goes sideways and we don't need to be told to get it back, because as soon as an actual Jaku request comes along, it will.

    Unless that request is to share a wallpaper or icon that has been posted as recently as a little while ago...... then we send in Anonymous...
    Lol. That's sounds about right

  18. #11696
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    The moment someone says "let's stay on topic" the thread dies for a day. Why don't we just acknowledge that sometimes this thread goes sideways and we don't need to be told to get it back, because as soon as an actual Jaku request comes along, it will.

    Unless that request is to share a wallpaper or icon that has been posted as recently as a little while ago...... then we send in Anonymous...
    You do know I was making a joke at those who told you last time to stay on topic, right?

  19. #11697
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    You do know I was making a joke at those who told you last time to stay on topic, right?
    I'll still send Anonymous in...... >_<

    and I did, but others may not. Just setting expectations I guess.

  20. #11698
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    I'll still send Anonymous in...... >_<

    and I did, but others may not. Just setting expectations I guess.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (07-17-2012)

  22. #11699
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    lol! So my being a trekkie is officially in the open. So be it.

  23. #11700
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Folks, is CSRRacing icon jakufied already? if not, can someone pls?

Page 585 of 1520 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575583584585586587 595 635 685 1085 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •