+ Reply
Page 584 of 1495 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574582583584585586 594 634 684 1084 ... LastLast
Results 11,661 to 11,680 of 29888

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
CB, How are you doing buddy, I have heard or seen you around a bit. I've also been MIA but I'm back again. I tried to leave jaku for Boss
    Thanks

CB,
    How are you doing buddy, I have heard or seen you around a bit. I've also been MIA but I'm back again. I tried to leave jaku for Boss but at the end, I love the simplicity of the theme and I'm never leaving again lol

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 143voltron View Post
    CB,
    How are you doing buddy, I have heard or seen you around a bit. I've also been MIA but I'm back again. I tried to leave jaku for Boss but at the end, I love the simplicity of the theme and I'm never leaving again lol
    Hey man! I have been wondering what happened to you. Seems like the old, old crew sort of disappeared.
    Things are alright. I seem to find myself at the heart of crap though. I decided to expand my skills so I started designing for ZUI at first. I tried my hand at Ayecon and couldn't get over how unrefined it was, so I tried boss and have actually found some really interesting inspiration in the icon design, and de-branding the theme.
    Of course, drama ensued, I became the chaotic voice of reason and got chewed out by a couple mods so I've been trying to keep to myself and stay out of trouble.
    I'm still working on boss so I don't have screenshots to share here, that's been made abundantly clear. I take the odd Jaku icon request here and there because, according to Bryan, that's the fee for me staying here without actually running Jaku.

However, you know me, there is a pretty good chance that I have a much larger Jaku project in the background I haven't told anyone about.

ooops..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    I have the biggest man-crush on you...
    Dafuq am I reading

Thanks

Hey man! I have been wondering what happened to you. Seems like the old, old crew sort of disappeared.
    Things are alright. I seem to find myself at the heart of crap though. I decided to expand my skills so I started designing for ZUI at first. I tried my hand at Ayecon and couldn't get over how unrefined it was, so I tried boss and have actually found some really interesting inspiration in the icon design, and de-branding the theme.
    Of course, drama ensued, I became the chaotic voice of reason and got chewed out by a couple mods so I've been trying to keep to myself and stay out of trouble.
    I'm still working on boss so I don't have screenshots to share here, that's been made abundantly clear. I take the odd Jaku icon request here and there because, according to Bryan, that's the fee for me staying here without actually running Jaku.

However, you know me, there is a pretty good chance that I have a much larger Jaku project in the background I haven't told anyone about.

ooops..
    I'm been great. Lots on my plate my son graduated from middle school and my baby got really sick for a minute and he is doing a lot better now.
    I like the way you make your icons, its hard to explain but since you are Darth Vader (icon) can I be your apprentice "Starkiller"

Thanks

I'm been great. Lots on my plate my son graduated from middle school and my baby got really sick for a minute and he is doing a lot better now.
    I like the way you make your icons, its hard to explain but since you are Darth Vader (icon) can I be your apprentice "Starkiller"
    Since ur star killer, you'll betray him and then hell kill u.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Since ur star killer, you'll betray him and then hell kill u.
    I'm still okay with this.

Congrats on the graduation! Awesome. Glad the other is doing better. Sick babies are not fun. Fortunately all of mine are adults now so I don't have to do the all-night vigils any more, but I understand the worry and how it wears on you... Really glad that's passed.

That little Vader icon has been evolving for a few nights now. He started as an experiment and has become my avatar. I must like him.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 07-17-2012 at 10:34 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

143voltron (07-17-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Don't hate me bro, but im a big time copier (just ask bjbinc haha) but i pretty much replicated your black dock idea! Gosh its nice:

can someone post this wallpaper please?

My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ipawd1 View Post
    I'm 100% sure it's a sino wall, check genso84's tumbler, it shouldn't be too far

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (07-17-2012)

Thanks

I'm still okay with this.

Congrats on the graduation! Awesome. Glad the other is doing better. Sick babies are not fun. Fortunately all of mine are adults now so I don't have to do the all-night vigils any more, but I understand the worry and how it wears on you... Really glad that's passed.

That little Vader icon has been evolving for a few nights now. He started as an experiment and has become my avatar. I must like him.

Thanks, man all night vigils... 3 nights in a row of only 2 hrs sleep. That's not good for the body or mind.

So do you mind teaching me the ropes of making great looking icons. I would really appreciate. I know there is a video that BJ did but I want to go beyond that and create beautiful Jaku icons. I've done a couple and I've improve but I'm not satisfied with them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    I'm 100% sure it's a sino wall, check genso84's tumbler, it shouldn't be too far
    ^This..

Thanks, man all night vigils... 3 nights in a row of only 2 hrs sleep. That's not good for the body or mind.

So do you mind teaching me the ropes of making great looking icons. I would really appreciate. I know there is a video that BJ did but I want to go beyond that and create beautiful Jaku icons. I've done a couple and I've improve but I'm not satisfied with them.
    For a number of reasons I'm not 100% certain that I'm really the guy to learn from, but I'd be happy to share what I do know. I know the icons I make are apparently not considered "traditionally Jaku" because I tend to shy away from the dark, dark color palate and incorporate bright colors. Or worse yet, sometimes I use non-traditional borders.. :-O HORROR!!!
    That said, I have picked up some interesting tricks along the way though and if I'm not willing to help and share then what the heck am I doing here, right?

Yay, I have a dark apprentice!! You guys are so screwed, lol.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 07-17-2012 at 10:49 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

143voltron (07-17-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone harget's Avatar
    Thanks

On sino's tumblr
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jaku for iOS 5-img_5249.png  

Thanks

^This..

For a number of reasons I'm not 100% certain that I'm really the guy to learn from, but I'd be happy to share what I do know. I know the icons I make are apparently not considered "traditionally Jaku" because I tend to shy away from the dark, dark color palate and incorporate bright colors. Or worse yet, sometimes I use non-traditional borders.. :-O HORROR!!!
    That said, I have picked up some interesting tricks along the way though and if I'm not willing to help and share then what the heck am I doing here, right?

Remember u kill him. Then u clone him again and it causes another fiasco.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    On sino's tumblr
    thank you plenty, what's Sino's tumblr? I'm trying to migrate all of my bookmarks and stuff again, my macbook's hard drive crashed so I've been pretty much LOST when it comes to everything.

iPhone? More like MyPhone harget's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you plenty, what's Sino's tumblr? I'm trying to migrate all of my bookmarks and stuff again, my macbook's hard drive crashed so I've been pretty much LOST when it comes to everything.
    iPhone Wallpapers

Thanks

That sucks man

Thanks

^This..

The last line was hilarious
    Jaku for iOS 5-images.jpg

I've notice that about your icons that they are a bit brighter which I don't mind. that's why my call of duty zombies seems so off to me it was too dark and I wanted to add a splash of color there.

Together we will rule "Jaku"
    Last edited by 143voltron; 07-17-2012 at 11:07 AM.

Thanks

I've notice that about your icons that they are a bit brighter which I don't mind. that's why my call of duty zombies seems so off to me it was too dark and I wanted to add a splash of color there.

Don't forget though, we're still up against a damned robot......

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (07-17-2012)

Thanks

Attachment 600344

Dont forget this:

I think ur white soldiers end up beating the droids... so watch out bryan! lol

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (07-17-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Dont forget this:

I think ur white soldiers end up beating the droids... so watch out bryan! lol
    Oh that's right. The Tech Alliance is one of the first to fall... We got this.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (07-17-2012)

Thanks

Unless hes r2d2, that guy just doesnt die!