Page 577 of 1519 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567575576577578579 587 627 677 1077 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,540 of 30367

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #11521
    Request: Metal Slug 3

    It would be great if using the ufo as icon found here ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

    TIA!

  2. #11522
    iPhoneaholic Mark_sweden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Sweden
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 992 Times in 238 Posts

    I'm using Jaku with Boss UI. I was wondering what this bugger is called, as I want it to be more Jaku.


  3. #11523
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    mobile repo is live...just visit jakurepo.com on your iDevice and you should be redirected to the new mobile version. I still have a few tweaks to make, but it's ready for the most part.


    Tomorrow I'll add all the sweet icons made today...I fell behind while working on this mobile repo.
    Its freakin amazing!

    Quote Originally Posted by jvkj View Post
    Anyone able to tell me dreamboard's icon file?
    App info in cydia. If not look in iFile
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-16-2012 at 07:39 AM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (07-16-2012)

  5. #11524
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_sweden View Post
    I'm using Jaku with Boss UI. I was wondering what this bugger is called, as I want it to be more Jaku.

    If you don't mind the small icons in the settings app being themed as well, you can add repo.myidevice.fr to your sources and install Jaku Setting RE. I have it above boss and this is what it looks like.

    Edit: There's also a Jaku Settings.zip made by bjbinc in the dropbox under 'UI.' I'm not sure if it'll theme the switch though.
    -2012-07-16-20.40.50.png
    Last edited by lawrencema92; 07-16-2012 at 07:44 AM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to lawrencema92 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-19-2013)

  7. #11525
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_sweden View Post
    I'm using Jaku with Boss UI. I was wondering what this bugger is called, as I want it to be more Jaku.

    I'm on my phone ATM so can't link, but in the Dropbox there is some replacements, sorry I can't be of more help

  8. #11526
    iPhoneaholic Mark_sweden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Sweden
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 992 Times in 238 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lawrencema92 View Post
    If you don't mind the small icons in the settings app being themed as well, you can add repo.myidevice.fr to your sources and install Jaku Setting RE. I have it above boss and this is what it looks like.

    Edit: There's also a Jaku Settings.zip made by bjbinc in the dropbox under 'UI.' I'm not sure if it'll theme the switch though.
    -2012-07-16-20.40.50.png
    Cheers mate

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark_sweden For This Useful Post:

    lawrencema92 (07-16-2012)

  10. #11527
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Oh I'm done with the stock ones. It was an interesting stretching exercise but I'm sort of itching to move on to something new and different.
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one who understood the concern. Having it packaged up seemed convenient, but then dangerous and I really wasn't looking to step on toes...
    I appreciate the clearance. I've done the primary icons and it was fun, especially because I developed three new base textures that I find pretty darn sexy. I'm looking forward to applying them to some new concepts now. I'm done with the stock icon requests.
    Big shame I think!!

  11. #11528
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    mobile repo is live...just visit jakurepo.com on your iDevice and you should be redirected to the new mobile version. I still have a few tweaks to make, but it's ready for the most part.


    Tomorrow I'll add all the sweet icons made today...I fell behind while working on this mobile repo.
    Fantastic job on the mobile repo (I see you fixed that glitch/bug)! I got your back on those icons and already updated the repo with icons up to this post.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (07-16-2012)

  13. #11529
    iPhoneaholic Mark_sweden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Sweden
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 992 Times in 238 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ahjek View Post
    Request: Metal Slug 3

    It would be great if using the ufo as icon found here ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

    TIA!
    -metal.slug.3.png

    I can redo it if you're not satisfied with it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -metal.slug.3.png  
    Last edited by Mark_sweden; 07-16-2012 at 08:38 AM.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark_sweden For This Useful Post:

    ahjek (07-16-2012), Groinchurn (07-16-2012)

  15. #11530
    Anybody else see William's Podcast icon on Dribbble...me likey!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (07-16-2012)

  17. #11531
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    Anybody else see William's Podcast icon on Dribbble...me likey!
    Yeah... I had to change my pants after seeing it.

    Seriously, holy crap. So sexy
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

    bankai44 (07-16-2012), bjbinc (07-16-2012)

  19. #11532
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    Anybody else see William's Podcast icon on Dribbble...me likey!
    Just looked it up... looks pretty sick!

    Heck, i might start using podcasts just for that icon O.o

    I just saw this: http://dribbble.com/shots/590423-Jak...he-Retina-drug

    THis made me excited as well
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-16-2012 at 08:41 AM.

  20. #11533
    Quote Originally Posted by ahjek View Post
    Request: Metal Slug 3

    It would be great if using the ufo as icon found here ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

    TIA!
    I did a MS3 Icon a few pages back. I guess they didn't add it to the repo

  21. #11534
    Quote Originally Posted by LeelGotWings View Post
    I did a MS3 Icon a few pages back. I guess they didn't add it to the repo
    Let me know what page and I'll add it for you...sorry. Sometimes I overlook them and miss them...

  22. #11535
    Deleted.
    Last edited by ahjek; 07-16-2012 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Double posted, sorry.

  23. #11536
    Dark and lovely.



    Thanks to tieuji, bean87 and all the modders on jaku threads.

    The mobile repo is fantastic and going to save me a lot of time as am mobile. Thanks.

    Podcast icon is so nice.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaRock For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (07-16-2012), heggs80 (07-16-2012)

  25. #11537
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    Dark and lovely.



    Thanks to tieuji, bean87 and all the modders on jaku threads.

    The mobile repo is fantastic and going to save me a lot of time as am mobile. Thanks.

    Podcast icon is so nice.
    That badge is kind of cool, is that from boss.ios? Or did you or someone mod it from the boss SB widget (that's what it looks like)?

  26. #11538
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    That badge is kind of cool, is that from boss.ios? Or did you or someone mod it from the boss SB widget (that's what it looks like)?
    Yeah it's the one from boss. No mod.

  27. #11539
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    Yeah it's the one from boss. No mod.
    It must be from the update, that's not the one I have; but I haven't updated since the release...lol :P

  28. #11540
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    It must be from the update, that's not the one I have; but I haven't updated since the release...lol :P
    I haven't updated either because of the EPHD problem. Got the badge from elilabs photbucket collection under addons. Mobile now-will try get you the link or post badge if you like?

    Edit: here is link to badge:
    http://s1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff498/elilab/boss%20iOS/Addons/?action=view&current=1SBBadgeBG2x.png
    Enjoy.
    Last edited by DaRock; 07-16-2012 at 10:01 AM.

Page 577 of 1519 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567575576577578579 587 627 677 1077 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •