+ Reply
Page 575 of 1495 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565573574575576577 585 625 675 1075 ... LastLast
Results 11,481 to 11,500 of 29888

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Anonymous Awesome icons! Will has a linen texture? Yuh huh. The one that comes with the theme.
...
  1. #11481
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Awesome icons!

    Will has a linen texture?
    Yuh huh. The one that comes with the theme.

  2. #11482
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Yuh huh. The one that comes with the theme.
    is it in a psd? or are u talking about the notification list linen?

  3. #11483
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ElderRoco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 40 Times in 29 Posts

    Was having a quick browse over on Z|UI, every single icon, was a c/p of someone else's icon. I even saw igeriya's ebay icon, without any permission or credits. I saw anonymous's icon(s) and many others im sure. Go and check the thread out yourselves, make sure no-one has stolen your icons.

    ---

    Chao, those 'default' icons look stunning, seriously man so gonna enjoy looking at them once you're done!

    ---

    On the other hand, i got school... Dont make to many posts!

    PEACE!

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ElderRoco For This Useful Post:

    Chaotic Buddhist (07-15-2012), harget (07-15-2012)

  5. #11484
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jvkj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 39 Times in 27 Posts

    My current setup. Wall and (most) icons courtesy of contributors to the Jaku Community Icons Database. I'd like a new dark app store icon though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1342388939.459549.jpg  
    __________________________________________________ _____
    I review iPhone apps and themes for http://theappletreereview.blogspot.com/

    I'm always looking to help, and I'll try my best to solve whatever problems you may have

    I also adore the theme "Jaku"

  6. #11485
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ElderRoco View Post
    Was having a quick browse over on Z|UI, every single icon, was a c/p of someone else's icon. I even saw igeriya's ebay icon, without any permission or credits. I saw anonymous's icon(s) and many others im sure. Go and check the thread out yourselves, make sure no-one has stolen your icons.

    ---

    Chao, those 'default' icons look stunning, seriously man so gonna enjoy looking at them once you're done!

    ---

    On the other hand, i got school... Dont make to many posts!

    PEACE!
    I said something on the Z UI thread. Hopefully I didn't start something. U guys might wanna check it out as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by jvkj View Post
    My current setup. Wall and (most) icons courtesy of contributors to the Jaku Community Icons Database. I'd like a new dark app store icon though.
    The edius theme had a dark app store icon.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-15-2012 at 04:01 PM.

  7. #11486
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts



    I don't think I like the YouTube icon, but I also think I'm tapped out for now....

  8. #11487
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post


    I don't think I like the YouTube icon, but I also think I'm tapped out for now....
    I also like the settings icon!

  9. #11488
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jadaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    336
    Thanked 330 Times in 115 Posts

    Appstore alternative icon:



    Installou(s) alternative icon:



    thx bjbinc for the bevel video.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jadaki For This Useful Post:

    Bakerbot (07-15-2012), bankai44 (07-16-2012), bjbinc (07-15-2012), einzerox (07-15-2012)

  11. #11489
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    You know, I'm starting to feel like I'm treading on hollowed ground with this icon request. I've asked Will permission to proceed with this.
    I just realized that this would be a complete Re-Jaku theme and that thought gave me chills. I am not going to rip anybody off here, so until we have it worked out, I'm not going to release these. Not until I know everything is in order...

  12. #11490
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 103 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    You know, I'm starting to feel like I'm treading on hollowed ground with this icon request. I've asked Will permission to proceed with this.
    I just realized that this would be a complete Re-Jaku theme and that thought gave me chills. I am not going to rip anybody off here, so until we have it worked out, I'm not going to release these. Not until I know everything is in order...
    Not to possibly sound like a jerk, but the original jaku icons are much nice than the ones you are creating. If someone is willing to forgoe purchasing jaku and use your base icons instead, he or she is truly missing out on the true beauty, depth and complexity of the theme.

    I commend your effort though, and I don't see where releasing your work will be a serious problem. There are already numerous alt icons on the repo, and in principle, what you are creating isn't really any different.
    Last edited by olderChest; 07-15-2012 at 07:33 PM.

  13. #11491
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jvkj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 39 Times in 27 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jadaki View Post
    Appstore alternative icon:



    Installou(s) alternative icon:



    thx bjbinc for the bevel video.
    Well, I just found my new App Store icon

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to jvkj For This Useful Post:

    jadaki (07-15-2012)

  15. #11492
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 110 Times in 72 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jadaki View Post
    Appstore alternative icon:



    Installou(s) alternative icon:



    thx bjbinc for the bevel video.
    Any chance of been a pain and requesting a matching cydia icon? Cheers

  16. #11493
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Messing around with my sms

    And we have another avatar change, regardless that its an old one

    are u guys planning this? lol

    Nice icon btw

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    Just Dummy (07-15-2012)

  18. #11494
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jadaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    336
    Thanked 330 Times in 115 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by theturtlewalk View Post
    Any chance of been a pain and requesting a matching cydia icon? Cheers
    Will do it and release it here.

  19. #11495
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,882
    Thanks
    1,457
    Thanked 8,056 Times in 1,696 Posts

    Just playing with a calc







    Last edited by Just Dummy; 07-15-2012 at 06:35 PM.

  20. #11496
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by olderChest View Post
    Not to be a jerk, but the original jaku icons are much nice than the ones you are creating. If someone is willing to forgoe purchasing jaku and use your base icons instead, he or she is truly missing out on the true beauty, depth and complexity of the theme.

    I commend your effort though, and I don't see where releasing your work will be a serious problem. There are already numerous alt icons on the repo, and in principle, what you are creating isn't really any different.
    I completely agree with you, but a request is a request, right?
    My concern, in fact my only concern, is that I'm using a proper Jaku template to make them. I don't know if there are any issues, so I'm making sure there aren't.

    Also, they look the way they look on purpose. Just trying to capture the look of "Exhausted iOS Designer"


    Maybe THAT'S the fear! Taking the Jaku out of Jaku! That's what's freaking me out.... I'm making it look ordinary.... Curses.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 07-15-2012 at 06:41 PM.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    olderChest (07-15-2012)

  22. #11497
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jadaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    336
    Thanked 330 Times in 115 Posts

    Cydia alternative icon:



    Clockify icon:



    For working AM/PM download this files:

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/c9aicz7vmen5mfu/AM_PM.rar

    Without AM/PM download this files:

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/lfhewt78ws...ranslucent.rar

    The Base (am/pm or translucent) does not work for me with Winterboard
    Put the files to: /Library/Application Support/Clockify/ClockIcon.bundle
    Last edited by jadaki; 07-15-2012 at 08:12 PM.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jadaki For This Useful Post:

    radioBirdman (07-15-2012), theturtlewalk (07-16-2012)

  24. #11498
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 110 Times in 72 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jadaki View Post
    Cydia alternative icon:

    Thanking you! I would give you a thanks but I'm on my phone ATM!

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theturtlewalk For This Useful Post:

    jadaki (07-15-2012), olderChest (07-16-2012)

  26. #11499
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 69 Times in 44 Posts

    Default icon request
    icon request?:0

    any chance of getting this phone icon with a black base and red phone?

    TIA!!!

    Jaku for iOS 5-icon-2x-iphone.png

  27. #11500
    iPhoneaholic Toolysenegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    474
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 114 Times in 82 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Here's your morning teaser...
    Sexy!! Are you going to release it?

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts