Page 564 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554562563564565566 574 614 664 1064 ... LastLast
Results 11,261 to 11,280 of 30338

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Idk what blacksquatch has to do with anything
    you called heggs a jackas s for telling cb to stay on topic, but he wasnt being one

if anyone is ever a jackas s, its blacksquatch for rudely telling people to get back on topic

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybachMusic For This Useful Post:

heggs80 (07-13-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heggs80 View Post
    i wasent beeing a jack a ss i was just pointing it out, too much OT imo.

This is the Jaku thread and i was not pointing out who has contributed the most or not, i was simply stating that this is for a fact a jaku thread, go ahead be OT as hell, but imo keep jaku in jaku and boss in boss, don't mix em, i honestly though for a second i was browsing the wrong thread.

I was not hating at you, i just think you should keep it to the topic, i know you love boss.ios and have switched and started theming for that theme and so on, but i think it's just abit wrong to go around posting it in this thread. No hate.
    Everyone back to Jaku, the theme this tread was made for. I'd like a dark/black minecraft PE icon and a major mayhem icon. Thanks!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jvkj For This Useful Post:

heggs80 (07-13-2012)

Whats the point of braggin' stuff in a jaku thread go over to the boss.ios thread and discuss it.

Keep on topic here for jaku and go discuss another theme in the other thread.
    So if anybody need icons, please request i can make.
    Well, I'll appreciate an non copy-paste icon for amazing alex (great game by the way!, very recommended , reminds me of a computer game I used to have as a kid, can't remember his name though)

iPhone? More like MyPhone heggs80's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jvkj View Post
    Everyone back to Jaku, the theme this tread was made for. I'd like a dark/black minecraft PE icon and a major mayhem icon. Thanks!
    Major Mayhem

7. The Following User Says Thank You to heggs80 For This Useful Post:

Groinchurn (07-13-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by MaybachMusic View Post
    you called heggs a jackas s for telling cb to stay on topic, but he wasnt being one

if anyone is ever a jackas s, its blacksquatch for rudely telling people to get back on topic
    I know you got beef with squatch...

My point was that CB has been contributing to this theme since the very beginning. Heggs just showed up a couple weeks ago at most...and he's telling CB where to go? No.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (07-13-2012)

Maybe some of you's can help me out with an ordeal that I have right now I'm using sparrow and ive downloaded the tweaks provided in cydia to get the push notifications and my emails still not being pushed... Is there something I'm doing wrong?

iPhone? More like MyPhone heggs80's Avatar
    Thanks

I know you got beef with squatch...

My point was that CB has been contributing to this theme since the very beginning. Heggs just showed up a couple weeks ago at most...and he's telling CB where to go? No.
    Excuse me but i'm telling him to keep his boss.ios contributions to the real thread, don't be an as shole because i told him to please post it somewhere else.

And for how long people have contributed does not really matter at all, so drop it allready and stop acting immature.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to heggs80 For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (07-13-2012)

Excuse me but i'm telling him to keep his boss.ios contributions to the real thread, don't be an as shole because i told him to please post it somewhere else.

And for how long people have contributed does not really matter at all, so drop it allready and stop acting immature.
    lol...at all the drama happening again. @ heggs80 - One thing we all have learned/ and should learn, is that no one (not even those of us who've been posting in the Jaku thread since the beginning) should not be "police'ing" the threads. If you feel someone is being rude or perhaps isn't cooperating with the census of the thread, then report it to a Moderator by clicking the "Report Post" button (). Let the Mods do their job and we do ours by enjoying the Jaku theme and being a helpful community.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (07-13-2012), radioBirdman (07-14-2012)

Jaku means tranquility. Unlike this thread at times :/

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (07-13-2012), einzerox (07-13-2012), Iphone ie (07-13-2012), radioBirdman (07-14-2012)

Thanks

Should I request an icon to keep this thread rolling !

Would appriciate a black version of Pandora

-mzl.apbtuehg.jpg
    Last edited by einzerox; 07-13-2012 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by einzerox View Post
    Should I request an icon to keep this thread rolling !

Would appriciate a black version of Pandora

-mzl.apbtuehg.jpg
    Ill take a shot at it. I'm not at my Mac right now so yah expect it later hopefully.

Would you like the P in blue or white?

oh nvm...anon will hook you up

Quote Originally Posted by Luiscastro23 View Post
    Maybe some of you's can help me out with an ordeal that I have right now I'm using sparrow and ive downloaded the tweaks provided in cydia to get the push notifications and my emails still not being pushed... Is there something I'm doing wrong?
    I never got that to work either

Thanks

P would be nice in blue and the background black ! thanks guys take ur time !

It always worked for me... What is the tweak you are using ?

Btw, anyone willing to give a go at WTHR icon ? Since it was updated the GPS bug is fixed and the august update will be awesome ! http://theultralinx.com/2012/07/wthr...y-amazing.html

EDIT : didn't see Anonymous' icon will try something with the original artwork right now !
    Last edited by harget; 07-13-2012 at 06:31 PM.

Pandora

I didn't check it on the device...so if it's too dark or anything...just let me know and I'll adjust it

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

einzerox (07-13-2012), olderChest (07-13-2012)

Pandora

I didn't check it on the device...so if it's too dark or anything...just let me know and I'll adjust it
    Lol I guess I dont have to make one any more.

Thanks

amazing work bjbinc as expected

26. The Following User Says Thank You to einzerox For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (07-13-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    It always worked for me... What is the tweak you are using ?
    Sparrow push and sparrow+

Sparrow push and sparrow+
    I think it's safe to say that u don't need those both.

They may be causing mobile substrate problems.

Page 564 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554562563564565566 574 614 664 1064 ... LastLast