Page 556 of 1515 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546554555556557558 566 606 656 1056 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,120 of 30288

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #11101
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    For months I've been trying to get that guy to understand that. I pass the torch to you....


    And congrats on 800 thanks!

  2. #11102
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post


    And congrats on 800 thanks!
    800?? Wow..... I... wow.... Thanks!

    Not bad for a grumpy old man.

  3. #11103
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    I like your ideas everyone else set up looks better than mine that's why I'm never satisfied

    2x2 folders I like it (:
    Looking good!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    800?? Wow..... I... wow.... Thanks!

    Not bad for a grumpy old man.
    Not bad indeed! 600 away lol

  4. #11104
    Requesting an icon for Fleaflicker or anything Fantasy Football related. Can't wait for the season to start! The default icon is posted below. A simple copy+paste would suffice unless someone is willing create one from scratch. Thanks for the help!




    Thanks guys!

  5. #11105
    Quote Originally Posted by MyJoosBox View Post
    Requesting an icon for Fleaflicker or anything Fantasy Football related. Can't wait for the season to start! The default icon is posted below. A simple copy+paste would suffice unless someone is willing create one from scratch. Thanks for the help!




    Thanks guys!
    -fleaball.png

    And another, more generic one

    -fantfoot.png
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-12-2012 at 05:40 PM.

  6. #11106
    Chaotic Buddhist, just remembered something I wanted too tell you a while ago, about your partially transparent icon, if I remember correctly, you wanted to make a set of them but you quit the idea because the icon border will ruin it, so a while ago I remembered, Springtomize has an option to make icons partially transparent, I use it now and it looks nice, I think if you'll make a set of partially transparent icons and use this Springtomize effect it'll look good!

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

    Anonymous (07-12-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (07-12-2012)

  8. #11107
    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Chaotic Buddhist, just remembered something I wanted too tell you a while ago, about your partially transparent icon, if I remember correctly, you wanted to make a set of them but you quit the idea because the icon border will ruin it, so a while ago I remembered, Springtomize has an option to make icons partially transparent, I use it now and it looks nice, I think if you'll make a set of partially transparent icons and use this Springtomize effect it'll look good!
    Not chaotic buddhist... but thats awesome! might have to look into that

  9. #11108
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Chaotic Buddhist, just remembered something I wanted too tell you a while ago, about your partially transparent icon, if I remember correctly, you wanted to make a set of them but you quit the idea because the icon border will ruin it, so a while ago I remembered, Springtomize has an option to make icons partially transparent, I use it now and it looks nice, I think if you'll make a set of partially transparent icons and use this Springtomize effect it'll look good!
    Thanks for the info. I ended up making a new base that allowed the transparency to come through, but then I got bored and changed to a different theme.
    I'm not actively designing for Jaku at the moment.. I'll keep this in mind though should I pick it back up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Not chaotic buddhist... but thats awesome! might have to look into that
    Actually, yes it was..

    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Chaotic Buddhist, just remembered something I wanted too tell you a while ago, about your partially transparent icon, if I remember correctly, you wanted to make a set of them but you quit the idea because the icon border will ruin it, so a while ago I remembered, Springtomize has an option to make icons partially transparent, I use it now and it looks nice, I think if you'll make a set of partially transparent icons and use this Springtomize effect it'll look good!
    As I think about this, I should still have the Clear icon PSD that started the whole thing. I may try this real quick tonight just to see if I wasted my time by making a transparent base.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 07-12-2012 at 05:44 PM.

  10. #11109
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Actually, yes it was..

    No.. i meant im not Chaotic Buddhist

  11. #11110
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    No.. i meant im not Chaotic Buddhist
    Oh I know that, but he did address me.... I mean, you could be me if you want, but you'd already be pretty unpopular if you were. :-)

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    Iphone ie (07-13-2012)

  13. #11111
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Oh I know that, but he did address me.... I mean, you could be me if you want, but you'd already be pretty unpopular if you were. :-)

  14. #11112
    Woot Woot, photoshop trial now installed...

    Now what?

    Lmao
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  15. #11113
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Woot Woot, photoshop trial now installed...

    Now what?

    Lmao

    mod.
    /obvious

  16. #11114
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Woot Woot, photoshop trial now installed...

    Now what?

    Lmao
    Now buy the full version of it

  17. #11115
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Woot Woot, photoshop trial now installed...

    Now what?

    Lmao
    Lol thats what ive been using for the last two weeks *fistbump*

  18. #11116
    Has this theme been updated to 5.1.1 ?

  19. #11117
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Has this theme been updated to 5.1.1 ?
    Yes

  20. #11118
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Has this theme been updated to 5.1.1 ?
    Yup; the icons are renamed and there is a camera grapper thing on the lockscreen that is part of the theme

  21. #11119
    Wondering just bought so not sure if status bar themed

  22. #11120
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Wondering just bought so not sure if status bar themed
    What part of the status bar? Jaku is not supposed to theme every little part of your device

Page 556 of 1515 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546554555556557558 566 606 656 1056 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •