Page 546 of 1520 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536544545546547548 556 596 646 1046 ... LastLast
Results 10,901 to 10,920 of 30392

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #10901
    Quote Originally Posted by eBara View Post
    Thank you! I'm using OpenNotifier, will also try Notifier+
    Im using OpenNotifier my self and was wandering if you new how to make the icons always be in color, depending on what app I'm in some of them are just the white/grey what ever you wanna call it.

    Grey/White
    -2012-07-10t22-29-19.jpg

    Open The App Store, Clear becomes colored but silent doesn't
    -2012-07-10t22-31-09.jpg


    How would i make them look like the clear icon all the time?

  2. #10902
    Quote Originally Posted by iMod94 View Post
    Im using OpenNotifier my self and was wandering if you new how to make the icons always be in color, depending on what app I'm in some of them are just the white/grey what ever you wanna call it.

    Grey/White
    -2012-07-10t22-29-19.jpg

    Open The App Store, Clear becomes colored but silent doesn't
    -2012-07-10t22-31-09.jpg


    How would i make them look like the clear icon all the time?
    Apply the theme below on top of winterboard

    Silent StatusBar Icon.zip

  3. #10903

  4. #10904
    Quote Originally Posted by iMod94 View Post
    Im using OpenNotifier my self and was wandering if you new how to make the icons always be in color, depending on what app I'm in some of them are just the white/grey what ever you wanna call it.

    Grey/White
    -2012-07-10t22-29-19.jpg

    Open The App Store, Clear becomes colored but silent doesn't
    -2012-07-10t22-31-09.jpg


    How would i make them look like the clear icon all the time?
    EDIT - Sorry my brain is broken today. I misunderstood your issue.
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 07-10-2012 at 09:40 PM.

  5. #10905
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Hey I made you guys something.... I've been reworking my Launch Center Pro icon, and the Boss.ios version I did is probably the best icon I've ever made. I took what I learned and applied it back to my original Jaku design and came up with something pretty I thought I'd share.



    And for what it's worth, it's exactly the way I intended....... >_<
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 07-10-2012 at 09:27 PM.

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    akrimmer (07-11-2012), bjbinc (07-10-2012), Commandor (07-10-2012), Iphone ie (07-11-2012), radioBirdman (07-10-2012), rzm7810 (07-11-2012)

  7. #10906
    I think you need to delete the jaku statusbar icons from JakuCore.theme/Bundles/com.apple.UIKit/
    You can rename/delete all the files which starts with "Black_ON" and "Silver_ON".

    REMEMBER, when you update the Jaku theme, you will need to do again this.

    If you want, you can go to /System/Lybrary/Frameworks/UIKit.framework and copy
    ALL the the files which starts with "Black_ON" and "Silver_ON" to the theme I've shared to you, on the folder "com.apple.UIKit".

    Hope I've helped

  8. #10907
    What's Jailbreak? flipnico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cresskill, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Jaku icon Winterboard or Activator.
    I am a photoshop noob and I might of missed something on the bevel


  9. #10908
    Quote Originally Posted by PoEtikly View Post
    Will you please share your clock icon? Is it clockified?


    Can you share the wallpaper

  10. #10909
    Sorry my brain is broken today. I misunderstood your issue iMod94.

    Quote Originally Posted by eBara View Post
    I think you need to delete the jaku statusbar icons from JakuCore.theme/Bundles/com.apple.UIKit/
    You can rename/delete all the files which starts with "Black_ON" and "Silver_ON".

    REMEMBER, when you update the Jaku theme, you will need to do again this.

    If you want, you can go to /System/Lybrary/Frameworks/UIKit.framework and copy
    ALL the the files which starts with "Black_ON" and "Silver_ON" to the theme I've shared to you, on the folder "com.apple.UIKit".

    Hope I've helped
    I'm not using ON anymore, but when I was, I found that using Winterboard alone to theme ON icons didn't work in certain apps (Facebook maybe? I forget) so I would just overwrite the ones in //System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework with my own and keep a copy of them all in a theme as well just so I could easily overwrite them again if ON was updated in Cydia.
    Might not matter anymore though?

  11. #10910
    Yeah of course, copying the ON files to a theme you will hold on top to winterboard is the best thing you can do
    Jaku SMS PhotoButton & bite-camera (click on the image):
    My Jaku icons: http://jakurepo.com/index.php?artist=eBara

  12. #10911

  13. #10912
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Hey I made you guys something.... I've been reworking my Launch Center Pro icon, and the Boss.ios version I did is probably the best icon I've ever made. I took what I learned and applied it back to my original Jaku design and came up with something pretty I thought I'd share.



    And for what it's worth, it's exactly the way I intended....... >_<
    Awesome! Wish I used the app

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    Chaotic Buddhist (07-10-2012)

  15. #10913
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Awesome! Wish I used the app
    You know what, that's probably the coolest thing you've ever said to me. Dig this... I, not unlike many of you, have actually purchased apps JUST to be able to have the Jaku icon on my Springboard. I think that might be one of the greatest compliments we could pay Will. I mean, his art is so beautiful that we pay money to buy the app so we can look at the icon. It's already in the theme, but now we want the app that inspired that art.

    Without realizing it, you've momentarily placed me in a similar regard. That icon made you think, if only for a moment, "Damn, I wish I used that app." based solely on its design.

    Thank you. Honestly..

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (07-10-2012), Iphone ie (07-11-2012), mydarkblueshirt (07-11-2012)

  17. #10914
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    You know what, that's probably the coolest thing you've ever said to me. Dig this... I, not unlike many of you, have actually purchased apps JUST to be able to have the Jaku icon on my Springboard. I think that might be one of the greatest compliments we could pay Will. I mean, his art is so beautiful that we pay money to buy the app so we can look at the icon. It's already in the theme, but now we want the app that inspired that art.

    Without realizing it, you've momentarily placed me in a similar regard. That icon made you think, if only for a moment, "Damn, I wish I used that app." based solely on its design.

    Thank you. Honestly..
    If I didn't just have 16 gb....

  18. #10915
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    You know what, that's probably the coolest thing you've ever said to me. Dig this... I, not unlike many of you, have actually purchased apps JUST to be able to have the Jaku icon on my Springboard. I think that might be one of the greatest compliments we could pay Will. I mean, his art is so beautiful that we pay money to buy the app so we can look at the icon. It's already in the theme, but now we want the app that inspired that art.

    Without realizing it, you've momentarily placed me in a similar regard. That icon made you think, if only for a moment, "Damn, I wish I used that app." based solely on its design.

    Thank you. Honestly..
    👊😊

  19. #10916
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    I think that might be one of the greatest compliments we could pay Will. I mean, his art is so beautiful that we pay money to buy the app so we can look at the icon. It's already in the theme, but now we want the app that inspired that art.
    That and continuing to release personally crafted icons for new apps (and generally just a slew of mods) still to this day; over 6 months after the release of the theme. The days I think I may retire Jaku, I am reminded of the immense contribution of it's users and realize that I just can't let that happen! No matter the haters.

  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lokheed For This Useful Post:

    akrimmer (07-11-2012), bjbinc (07-10-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (07-10-2012), Commandor (07-10-2012), Nimesque (07-11-2012), Supremesan (07-11-2012)

  21. #10917
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    I may retire Jaku
    My eyes immediately caught this part and I grew scared for a second. But then I reread everything and saw that all was good

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (07-10-2012)

  23. #10918
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    That and continuing to release personally crafted icons for new apps (and generally just a slew of mods) still to this day; over 6 months after the release of the theme. The days I think I may retire Jaku, I am reminded of the immense contribution of it's users and realize that I just can't let that happen! No matter the haters.
    You're like the Joss Whedon of modding Will. Even if you killed off Jaku completely, your fans would continue its legacy.
    I don't mean that to sound overly theatrical, but I know I'd continue to build icons and elements in the Jaku style because I find it aesthetically pleasing. Sure, I'm working with a different theme right now and expanding my skills because I want to make my own theme now.
    You specifically have inspired me to learn how to do this and these guys drove me to get better and better. I owe most of my ability right now to you guys.
    Nah, even if you stopped, we'd keep it going and I think it's safe to say, we'd keep the standards just as high.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    Lokheed (07-11-2012)

  25. #10919
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    You're like the Joss Whedon of modding Will. Even if you killed off Jaku completely, your fans would continue its legacy.
    I don't mean that to sound overly theatrical, but I know I'd continue to build icons and elements in the Jaku style because I find it aesthetically pleasing. Sure, I'm working with a different theme right now and expanding my skills because I want to make my own theme now.
    You specifically have inspired me to learn how to do this and these guys drove me to get better and better. I owe most of my ability right now to you guys.
    Nah, even if you stopped, we'd keep it going and I think it's safe to say, we'd keep the standards just as high.
    It's a shame u went to boss. U shall be missed, grumpy old man.
    Best of luck on ur theme!

    And it's impossible to type from the mobile app.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (07-10-2012)

  27. #10920
    He'll be back...it's just a little ADHD kickin' in

Page 546 of 1520 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536544545546547548 556 596 646 1046 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •