Page 539 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529537538539540541 549 589 639 1039 ... LastLast
Results 10,761 to 10,780 of 30258

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #10761
    I didn't even realize that till I looked at it on my comp lol thanks though.

  2. #10762
    A retro style games foldericon



    i made this using my matte style base/backgrounds.

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-09-2012), bjbinc (07-08-2012), Iphone ie (07-09-2012), mydarkblueshirt (07-08-2012), radioBirdman (07-08-2012)

  4. #10763
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    I've seen this wall before. Can't remember where. But I love it!!

    Will you share where I can find it please?
    There's different versions of it but luckily this one has been on my phone forever.

    16GB White iPhone 5 | iOS 6.0 | Stock
    16GB Black iPhone 4S | iOS 5.1.1 | Jailbroken

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to mydarkblueshirt For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-09-2012)

  6. #10764
    Hi- How do I place a folder icon? I use FolderEnhancer and just want to use the simple Jaku folder icon I found here to replace the stock folder icon. My Jaku icons are all bundled, but I assume I need to manually place a folder icon somewhere within my system. I've been searching, but with 539 pages of Jaku, haven't found a location. Thanks.
    Senior

  7. #10765
    Quote Originally Posted by mr117 View Post
    Hi- How do I place a folder icon? I use FolderEnhancer and just want to use the simple Jaku folder icon I found here to replace the stock folder icon. My Jaku icons are all bundled, but I assume I need to manually place a folder icon somewhere within my system. I've been searching, but with 539 pages of Jaku, haven't found a location. Thanks.
    im confused... what do u want to replace? u want to use a custom image as a folder icon? then the tweak is called "foldericon". just search that in cydia

    Then in ifile: /var/mobile/media/FolderIcons/ u place the images u want.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-09-2012)

  9. #10766
    Quote Originally Posted by KuRuPtIoN View Post
    Here's my attempt at the theme.
    Attachment 598295Attachment 598294
    Looking like a nice start

    Just so you know, there is an AMAZING Wells Fargo icon by bjbinc in the repo. As well some cool protube icons.

    Quote Originally Posted by mydarkblueshirt View Post
    There's different versions of it but luckily this one has been on my phone forever.

    Thank you oh so very much

    (I'm mobile I will click thanks later)
    Last edited by JimboHurt; 07-08-2012 at 10:46 PM.
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-09-2012), mydarkblueshirt (07-08-2012)

  11. #10767
    Blue retro style games foldericon

    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-09-2012 at 12:21 AM.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-09-2012), bjbinc (07-09-2012), Groinchurn (07-09-2012)

  13. #10768
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    im confused... what do u want to replace? u want to use a custom image as a folder icon? then the tweak is called "foldericon". just search that in cydia

    Then in ifile: /var/mobile/media/FolderIcons/ u place the images u want.
    Thanks
    Senior

  14. #10769
    Quote Originally Posted by mr117 View Post
    Thanks
    No problem

  15. #10770
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Blue retro style games foldericon



    Working on a green one with Link from legend of zelda... kinda stuck on what to put on the ribbon...

    Any ideas?

    The triforce!!!!!!
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  16. #10771
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    The triforce!!!!!!
    Im an idiot!! how did i not think of that!

    Thanks man.

  17. #10772
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Im an idiot!! how did i not think of that!

    Thanks man.


    I'm excited to see this!

    These retro game folder icons are looking sweet!
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  18. #10773
    Green retro Style Games folder



    I am liking this matte style background of mine i think itll be "signature" touch

    *edit* credits for the triforce idea goes to jimbohurt.

    *edit* i think i might redo this one as i dont really like the look of link in comparison to mario's and megaman's
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-08-2012 at 11:59 PM.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-09-2012), mydarkblueshirt (07-09-2012)

  20. #10774
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jvkj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 39 Times in 27 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Green retro Style Games folder



    I am liking this matte style background of mine i think itll be "signature" touch

    *edit* credits for the triforce idea goes to jimbohurt.

    *edit* i think i might redo this one as i dont really like the look of link in comparison to mario's and megaman's
    Looks good to me Now we need an orange one :P

  21. #10775

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-09-2012), Anonymous (07-09-2012), bankai44 (07-09-2012), Commandor (07-09-2012)

  23. #10776
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jvkj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 39 Times in 27 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    My first attempt at making a wallpaper

    That is amazing, Bjbinc!

    P.S. Should we call you Bryan or Bjbinc? :P

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to jvkj For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (07-09-2012)

  25. #10777
    Thanks

    I prefer Bryan. bjbinc is just a stupid username I started using way back as a kid...and it became a habit to use it.
    Last edited by bjbinc; 07-09-2012 at 01:56 AM.

  26. #10778
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    My first attempt at making a wallpaper

    Really nice!!!!

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sino84 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-09-2012), bjbinc (07-09-2012)

  28. #10779
    That wallpaper is rad bjb! I mean Blake. I mean Bryan

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (07-09-2012)

  30. #10780
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Now this seriously is a work of art.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (07-09-2012)

Page 539 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529537538539540541 549 589 639 1039 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •