+ Reply
Page 530 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520528529530531532 540 580 630 1030 ... LastLast
Results 10,581 to 10,600 of 30023

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by bjbinc This makes me regret the whole Repo idea can you tell me what icons should i take off cuz i dont want to ofense those guys
    iPhone? More like MyPhone cornelutz_rtm's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    This makes me regret the whole Repo idea
    can you tell me what icons should i take off cuz i dont want to ofense those guys ..only think that i want was to make a good to jaku comunity

iPhone? More like MyPhone heggs80's Avatar
    Thanks

You guys like this? or should i do something else with this base icon!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to heggs80 For This Useful Post:

aceweil (07-06-2012), bjbinc (07-06-2012), Iphone ie (07-06-2012), nealh (07-06-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me akrimmer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cornelutz_rtm View Post
    can you tell me what icons should i take off cuz i dont want to ofense those guys ..only think that i want was to make a good to jaku comunity
    Really? Granted I recognize a few of them but I am not the one to tell you which ones should or should be used since I don't know where you pulled most of them from.

Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    I was gonna say the same thing. I say us Repo-uploaders decide what to upload and what not...
    Agreed. Plus with no app names, we pretty much have to guess or give them generic names anyway.

Thanks

I was gonna say the same thing. I say us Repo-uploaders decide what to upload and what not...
    yeah, this is a great ideea ... a lot of people have the same ideeas on an app for example and create the same icon maibe in the same time, and use an resource from the same creator .... is it this a crime ?

Thanks

Due to a few requests, releasing another colorization of Blacksquatch's Chrome icon with his permission.

Jaku for iOS 5-icon-2x.png

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

That would be a sh!t-storm. Either we upload everything, or nothing. I'm not going to police every icon that gets made. There are a TON of icons already on the repo just like these. If we don't add every icon made available, then the repo becomes useless. People would then need to read through each forum page to make sure they didn't miss icons that we deemed "unfit". It's just aggravating to have such a large amount of icons and no app names to go with them. You guys (krim and bankai) don't have to worry about these...I'll get them when I have time.

Thanks

That would be a sh!t-storm. Either we upload everything, or nothing. I'm not going to police every icon that gets made. There are a TON of icons already on the repo just like these. If we don't add every icon made available, then the repo becomes useless. People would then need to read through each forum page to make sure they didn't miss icons that we deemed "unfit". It's just aggravating to have such a large amount of icons and no app names to go with them. You guys (krim and bankai) don't have to worry about these...I'll get them when I have time.
    Don't worry, he pulled them for now.

Thanks

lol...someone's panties are in a bunch. You should try the "Hanes" challenge like AK did...

Thanks

lol...someone's panties are in a bunch. You should try the "Hanes" challenge like AK did...

I'm sexy and I know it!

Thanks

i will not post icons anymore and i will use them only for personal use ... i hope that other people can make better icons and that they are 100% their work ...

Thanks

well...i don't want to tell people how to make their icons. If you choose to rip someone elses icon, go for it. I'm not the icon police...i tried that for awhile and we all know how that turned out. I made the repo to keep people from having to dig through hundreds and eventually thousands of pages to find icons....not pick and choose the best ones. I'm thinking about making a "Editors' Choice" section for us to add quality, from-scratch work. What you think about that?

i will not post icons anymore and i will use them only for personal use ... i hope that other people can make better icons and that they are 100% their work ...
    Don't be like that...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

JimboHurt (07-06-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post

I'm sexy and I know it!
    You are the 'Krimm de la Krimm'...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (07-06-2012)

Thanks

You are the 'Krimm de la Krimm'...
    Ohhhh I see what you did there...ya...you took part of my name and then...very clever.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

bankai44 (07-06-2012)

Thanks

you read my post in the wrong tone, i guess

iPhone? More like MyPhone heggs80's Avatar
    Thanks

well...i don't want to tell people how to make their icons. If you choose to rip someone elses icon, go for it. I'm not the icon police...i tried that for awhile and we all know how that turned out. I made the repo to keep people from having to dig through hundreds and eventually thousands of pages to find icons....not pick and choose the best ones. I'm thinking about making a "Editors' Choice" section for us to add quality, from-scratch work. What you think about that?

Don't be like that...

You thinking about you guys, picking out the best looking icons and filtering them into an "Editors' Choice" section?

Thanks

I'm thinking about making a "Editors' Choice" section for us to add quality, from-scratch work. What you think about that?.
    Wouldn't that cause a bit of a $h1tstorm itself...you elitist SOB!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

bankai44 (07-06-2012), bjbinc (07-06-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    Wouldn't that cause a bit of a $h1tstorm itself...you elitist SOB!
    yeah probably so

Quote Originally Posted by heggs80 View Post
    You thinking about you guys, picking out the best looking icons and filtering them into an "Editors' Choice" section?
    nvm

Thanks

I'm thinking about making a "Editors' Choice" section for us to add quality, from-scratch work. What you think about that?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (07-06-2012), bjbinc (07-06-2012)

Thanks

Post whatever you feel comfortable with, bro. Krim was just letting you know that guy had already said not to release that icon. In general...releasing screenrips is a really bad idea, but it's up to you. I was just moaning about the shear number of icons and how they didn't have app names. I'm not trying to run anyone off...I really gotta learn to keep my mouth shut SMH

iPhone? More like MyPhone DreadHeadSk8ter's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    I made a lockscreen wallpaper out of stuff I copied from here so credit goes to sino & the squatch for the wallpapers and textures and bjb for the vector and the dark grain loadscreens template

Edit - oh and Lok sorry! (I made a few but forgot this one uses Lok's wallpaper)

and I updated my Jukebox/iPod theme to make the iPod icon in Jukebox to stay themed (dude did some bizarre trickery with icons when he built that widget but I finally worked out what was going on)..
    Click the image below if you want to try a simple and (imho) tasteful iPod theme.. No crazy new windows.. No 'trying-to-be-all-space-age' cr@p.. Just a combination of nice UI elements that I've made and/or borrowed (with relevant credits in the ReadMe file)...

Good looking on the update to the Jukebox/iPod theme! Thanx

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DreadHeadSk8ter For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (07-06-2012)