Page 527 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 27 427 477 517525526527528529 537 577 627 1027 ... LastLast
Results 10,521 to 10,540 of 30338

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Thanks
    Thanked 15,564 Times in 7,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    ok then my bad. Maybe he added it after the fact...or all that weed from HS is coming back to haunt me lol
    I'd go with explanation number 2 lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (07-05-2012), olderChest (07-06-2012)

That's right...like I said...I wasn't knockin' you. I just wanted him to know it's not as hard as it looks

I'm pretty sure it's gonna happen...it's in the works...and it's not just going to be a port from iphone size, so it will take a while. Totally gonna be worth the wait, though
    Now all i need is an ipad 3 :/

And heres a quick brush display

Last edited by Anonymous; 07-05-2012 at 11:05 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

heggs80 (07-05-2012)

Default last few
    Im sorry to keep asking for icons, but I neither know how to make them, or have the software so if anyone is willing to help me out I would really appreciate it.

-spend.png

-icon-72.png

any chance someone could make these two without the silver frame? They would literally be the only two with the frame and as much as I love the icons, they just don't match all my others that don't have it....

-games.png

any chance of getting this in a different color? Maybe blue or green, or black? Just trying to stick with some common color schemes.

-shopping-cart-icon.png

figure this is a slick looking shopping icon

and lastly.....

-virtuatenni.png

can't seem to find anything tennis/virtua tennis to include in the theme and would love to finish all my apps.

REALLY appreciate all the help and I'm sorry if this is too much.

Y'all do phenomenal work on these and I hope you realize how much it is appreciated.
    TIA and I look forward to seeing what you all do with these.
    A

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Anywho...

Attachment 597222

Not a c/p but not a piece of art.

*edit*
    Holy cr*p! Angry birds seasons (has a jaku icon) is free!
    Thanks! And thanks Jimbo for the heads up. It looks pretty good!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    Get a sharpie, CAREFULLY trace around your icons. I can't stress enough CAREFUUUULLLLY.
    The marker pens sold for labelling CDs are much more accurate than a sharpie.. In my experience anyway..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (07-05-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by aceweil View Post
    Im sorry to keep asking for icons, but I neither know how to make them, or have the software so if anyone is willing to help me out I would really appreciate it.

-spend.png

-icon-72.png

any chance someone could make these two without the silver frame? They would literally be the only two with the frame and as much as I love the icons, they just don't match all my others that don't have it....

-games.png

any chance of getting this in a different color? Maybe blue or green, or black? Just trying to stick with some common color schemes.

-shopping-cart-icon.png

figure this is a slick looking shopping icon

and lastly.....

-virtuatenni.png

can't seem to find anything tennis/virtua tennis to include in the theme and would love to finish all my apps.

REALLY appreciate all the help and I'm sorry if this is too much.

Y'all do phenomenal work on these and I hope you realize how much it is appreciated.
    TIA and I look forward to seeing what you all do with these.
    A

I'm colorblind...so if this isn't right, I'm sorry lol

Last edited by bjbinc; 07-05-2012 at 11:49 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

aceweil (07-06-2012), Alfroggy (07-06-2012), nealh (07-06-2012)

Alright guys, I know we have 2 sets of folder icons, but I wanted to use my updated ribbon for SOMETHING. So I give you...

I doubt I will make any other colors because this red and wood just works together. If you have a specific request for a folder icon, just let me know. (I know I may regret that)

Come to think of it, I don't think these are sized correctly... Ugh... Well, at least we have a resized.

All credit goes to iGeriya for the base.
    Last edited by Blacksquatch; 07-05-2012 at 11:50 PM.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blacksquatch For This Useful Post:

ahjek (07-06-2012), Alfroggy (07-06-2012), BEHER (07-06-2012), DreadHeadSk8ter (07-06-2012), heggs80 (07-05-2012), radioBirdman (07-06-2012), Supremesan (07-08-2012)

I'm pretty sure it's gonna happen...it's in the works...and it's not just going to be a port from iphone size, so it will take a while. Totally gonna be worth the wait, though
    Yeah, it is working in progress. I saw the screenshots of his iPad 3 on Twitter and a shot on Dribbble. Awesome details! It's gonna be astonishing

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    Alright guys, I know we have 2 sets of folder icons, but I wanted to use my updated ribbon for SOMETHING. So I give you...

I doubt I will make any other colors because this red and wood just works together. If you have a specific request for a folder icon, just let me know. (I know I may regret that)

Come to think of it, I don't think these are sized correctly... Ugh... Well, at least we have a resized.

All credit goes to iGeriya for the base.

oh yeah...you can use either size with FolderIcons. Just check the "Compose Icon" setting if it's 114x114, and uncheck it if it's 118x120
    Last edited by bjbinc; 07-05-2012 at 11:56 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-06-2012)

Now that's some beauty Blacksquatch
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

oh and it's 3 sets (4 now)
    Yeah I just saw Jays' on DA. Nice work from him too.
    You guys need to download my set and take a look at the ribbons. I really like the detail on them now.
    Not to mention, Wisdom Script is one of my favorite script fonts.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksquatch For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-06-2012)

I already did...I had to when I added them to the repo. They're insane. They're on my ipod now, too...I just gotta decide which ones to use

The font looks good, it's just hard for me to read lol

I already did...I had to when I added them to the repo. They're insane. They're on my ipod now, too...I just gotta decide which ones to use

The font looks good, it's just hard for me to read lol
    Yeah, there is times where it's really scrunched.

I'm colorblind...so if this isn't right, I'm sorry lol

Im sorry to be a pain in the butt....any chance you could do the same controller icon with the controller and star in the blue and the background similar to the $ sign? I love what you did, but think it would look so slick if it had those colors. If you don't have the time, no worries and thanks again for helping me out!
    A
    Last edited by aceweil; 07-06-2012 at 12:19 AM.

nvm
    Last edited by bjbinc; 07-06-2012 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aceweil View Post

-shopping-cart-icon.png
    If you're soooo sorry asking for icons and mods to complete your set, be at least specific as to what you want next time.

Last edited by Simon; 07-06-2012 at 07:01 AM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

honestly, i feel like even asking is like walking on egg shells here. If I don't ask in the proper manner, it is ignored or responded to with hostility. I know it takes a lot of work to make these icons, and the skills many of you possess is amazing, but I am super tentative to even ask for anything specific because the responses seem to be really aggressive. Im sorry if I have not been appropriate in how I have gone about asking for icons, and truth be told..if I had the ability I would make them myself and not ask. That being said. I very much appreciate the work y'all do and even more so, your willingness to take requests. I just don't know how to best go about asking without getting a hostile response. As someone really new to this I imagine people have been demanding or rude in the past, and I am far from looking to insult or appear demanding, Im just hoping to theme my iPhone to look as bad *** as y'all have. So...Im sorry in advance if I have been inappropriate in my approach, and regardless of if this response prevents anyone from helping me further, I greatly appreciate all the help everyone has provided me in the last week.
    In regards to your response, the icon I was referring to was the green controller icon that bjbinc helped me out with and I'm sorry again if I have been in any way demanding.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to aceweil For This Useful Post:

Supreme NY (07-06-2012)

Hey guys, any chance I can get these "Jakufied"?

Highway Rider - http://a4.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/083/...1522247606.png

iFighter 2 - http://a2.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/118/...1315903562.png

Urban Dictionary - http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/103/...l.dwefcejm.png

Also I'd like to know if "Screen Splitr" can be done?

Thanks in advance.

Here's a Google Chrome icon I attempted. Didn't come out quite the way I wanted it to, but oh well.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Supreme NY For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-06-2012), ElderRoco (07-06-2012), Groinchurn (07-07-2012), Iphone ie (07-06-2012)

Page 527 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 27 427 477 517525526527528529 537 577 627 1027 ... LastLast