+ Reply
Page 512 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502510511512513514 522 562 612 1012 ... LastLast
Results 10,221 to 10,240 of 30028

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Improved linen wall
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sino84's Avatar
    Thanks

Improved linen wall

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sino84 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-26-2013)

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    @ Chaotic Buddhist - lol...that's a mod of mine of your Satin-Alloy Safari.
    It's effing beautiful. Well done.
    I wish I could do black icons like you guys can.

Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    Clean wall
    That's really pleasant to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    To all those responding to Toolysenegal post; I don't think his comment was meant to be rude, but unfortunately he probably worded it wrong. He probably should have said, "Would you possibly be able to make the blue a little lighter and if possible remove the brown from it as well? I apologize for being particular; if it's going to be an inconvenience, please don't worry about it.".

Whatever the case may be, I thought a few days ago we decided we weren't going to 'chew out' anybody because we felt they were being rude or incompetent. In all honesty, I understood what he was asking for; but not everyone talks/posts the same. We all need to take a step back and think about what they possibly could have been trying to say and think wisely before posting a response. And what I don't understand is that how others continue to make a remark about a post that happened pages ago...it was addressed, leave it alone. We give those who's first language isn't English a break, why can't we give those who don't completely understand how to post on a message board a break as well. Some will respond and say they didn't mean to lash out, they were upset about something else and took it out on him. That kind of reaction is probably equal to the immaturity you believe the other person you're commenting about has. We've given members who have been more rude than anything a break and continue to help them...and this guy didn't post any rude remarks towards anybody...but apparently deserves a negative response as some have given.

I may just be wasting my time typing all this, we'll fall right back into the groove of being negative to newcomers or those that aren't familiar. I hope we don't, this thread was once a helpful and peaceful place of individuals willing to help one another...no matter who they are.

Where I agree with you on principle, this is the same guy that PMed me on several occasions asking me to ZIP my ENTIRE themes directory and send it to him "to make it easier".....
    I agree there is a language issue and this was certainly a result of that, I also happen to question his intent based on my interaction with him.
    Cooler heads should prevail however. I know that's strange coming from me, but when the grouchy old man thinks we're getting out of hand again, we might be.

What I would like people to take away from all of the crap in the last few days is, these devices are as individual as we are and that is what makes Jaku and themes in general so cool. We have the opportunity to really express a small bit of ourselves through these.
    I actively explore that and I would encourage our newer members to do the same.
    Don't contact me asking for my entire setup. I've been piecing this together for months and in some cases years. It's nice, I know, but so is Bryan's and Frog Man's and Bird Man's and everybody else's for that matter.
    Find what you like and run with it.

Just because someone's SpringBoard doesn't look like what you would do doesn't make it wrong. Just because they use icons that replace Jaku stock icons doesn't mean they shouldn't be using Jaku in the first place.

I have one icon on my home page that is stock Jaku and it's only because I haven't figured out what I want to do with it yet. Nobody gets after me because all of my icons are swapped out. There is no reason to do that to anyone.

We should all understand there are language barriers and not everyone speaks English as a first language. I recommend we try to first discerne the intent of the post rather than reacting and assuming someone is being a ****.

And for the newbies.... You guys and gals need to understand something very clearly. None of the guys making icons or other UI elements in this group get paid for doing this. It's for the love of the theme and modding in general and we do this to help.
    Demanding things, constantly badgering us via PM and just showing no appreciation for the hard work they (and I) do is a real solid way to get it to stop.

We aren't on Will's payroll. This isn't our job. We don't actually owe you anything, but we want to give. Don't expect help, ask for it, and then just say "thanks". It's just decent to do so, you know?

I sort of consider the inner core of this group to be friends of mine by now and although I would never presume to speak for them, I think they'll probably agree with me on this.

/soapbox
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 07-03-2012 at 08:47 AM.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (07-03-2012), Alfroggy (07-03-2012), Anonymous (07-03-2012), bankai44 (07-03-2012), bjbinc (07-03-2012), Blacksquatch (07-03-2012), dollface54 (07-03-2012), JimboHurt (07-03-2012), radioBirdman (07-03-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone interstink's Avatar
    Thanks

Photos

Jaku for iOS 5-photos-2x-iphone.png Jaku for iOS 5-photos-2x-iphone2.png Jaku for iOS 5-photos-2x-iphone-2.png

com.apple.mobileslideshow
    Photos@2x~iphone.png

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to interstink For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-03-2012), BEHER (07-03-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (07-03-2012), evo0o (07-03-2012), radioBirdman (07-03-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,310 Times in 3,842 Posts

The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by interstink View Post
    That's really cool. I like the peacock feather.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    While I somewhat agree with Bankai's statement, in this case, he posted two requests for the same icon within a one page span and then didn't even give a simple "Thanks for taking the time to make an icon for which you have no use for but would help me complete my Jaku icons...".
    I totally agree with you that he wasn't very thankful and patient when requesting these icons, but in the end we don't need result to the same behavior. There's always a better way to respond to these situations without resorting to being rude to one another.

Quote Originally Posted by tieuthientuan View Post
    i love the wall... can you share it ! both modded and original
    sorry about my English
    I don't have the originals (at least I don't remember which ones because it was multiple walls); but here is the wall I made/modded:

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

irespectfemales (01-13-2013), radioBirdman (07-03-2012)

Thanks

Sorry to anyone i offended
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-03-2012 at 10:27 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-26-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Blacksquatch's Avatar
    Thanks

Had a few people express a like the for the texture in my recent screenshots, so here I give you this... black... rotten eggshell texture.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blacksquatch For This Useful Post:

ahjek (07-03-2012), Alfroggy (04-26-2013), bankai44 (07-03-2012), bjbinc (07-03-2012), radioBirdman (07-03-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    Had a few people express a like the for the texture in my recent screenshots, so here I give you this... black... rotten eggshell texture.
    Hey that's kind of kick @$$. I don't collect many dark walls, but the texture makes it interesting and as such, it's in my collection.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

Dang...that's one sexy, rotten wall

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-26-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,310 Times in 3,842 Posts

The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (07-03-2012), radioBirdman (07-03-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Gabbz83's Avatar
    Thanks

Is the Tweetbot Icon on the Repo? I search for it but could not find it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gabbz83 View Post
    Is the Tweetbot Icon on the Repo? I search for it but could not find it
    Nope, its a mod of the stock Jaku tweetbot. NFR, sorry.

Haha yes, sometimes my irritated display displays correctly, especially sharp, dark textures. It doesn't artifact icons which is inconsistent... but whatever. Glad you dudes like it!
    Last edited by Blacksquatch; 07-03-2012 at 10:55 AM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacksquatch For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-26-2013), bjbinc (07-03-2012)

Thanks

Nope, its a mod of my own. NFR, sorry.

Haha yes, sometimes, my irritated display, displays correctly Especially sharp, dark textures. It doesn't artifact icons, which is inconsistent... but whatever. Glad you dudes like it!
    Think you could point me in the direction of the texture you have on it? I'm not asking for yours, but I am interested in knowing what you used because it's really a neat look.

Thanks

Dammit guys! Can y'all stop sharing such beautiful icons and walls please?! Just when I think I perfected my setup, a design even more elegant comes along and I end up switching maybe one icon, which in turn makes me have to rearrange my springboard because of that one sweet icon! lol

You guys are amazing. This theme is definitely worth buying and i'm so glad I did. Without you guys supporting it, I'd probably end up going back to the stock Apple theme, because I suck at Photoshop. Thank you everyone!

Here's my current layout before I go switching out more stuff

Last edited by mydarkblueshirt; 07-03-2012 at 11:02 AM.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mydarkblueshirt For This Useful Post:

bankai44 (07-03-2012), bjbinc (07-03-2012), JimboHurt (07-03-2012), radioBirdman (07-03-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Think you could point me in the direction of the texture you have on it? I'm not asking for yours, but I am interested in knowing what you used because it's really a neat look.
    You mean the wall texture I used? I'll PM you.

EDIT: Check your twitter.
    Last edited by Blacksquatch; 07-03-2012 at 11:03 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Gabbz83's Avatar
    Thanks

Nope, its a mod of the stock Jaku tweetbot. NFR, sorry.

Haha yes, sometimes my irritated display displays correctly, especially sharp, dark textures. It doesn't artifact icons which is inconsistent... but whatever. Glad you dudes like it!
    I understand ! thank you anyways

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabbz83 For This Useful Post:

Blacksquatch (07-03-2012)

Thanks

You mean the wall texture I used? I'll PM you.
    Hit me on Twitter with a PM. I have them turned off in the forum for now. I'm really tired of hate mail so I'm closing my box for awhile.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

Blacksquatch (07-03-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Luiscastro23's Avatar
    Thanks

My set up today

Thanks jaku community
    Last edited by Luiscastro23; 07-03-2012 at 11:16 AM.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Luiscastro23 For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (07-03-2012)