+ Reply
Page 511 of 1497 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501509510511512513 521 561 611 1011 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,220 of 29938

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by dhodson There is a horrendous clipping issue that I created when editing this, will correct it and repost. Please find attached the fixed version
...
  1. #10201
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dhodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 117 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dhodson View Post
    There is a horrendous clipping issue that I created when editing this, will correct it and repost.
    Please find attached the fixed version

    Jaku for iOS 5-cloudappnew.png

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to dhodson For This Useful Post:

    radioBirdman (07-03-2012)

  3. #10202
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sino84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    669
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 941 Times in 328 Posts

    Clean wall

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to sino84 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-20-2013)

  5. #10203
    iPhone? More like MyPhone cornelutz_rtm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    198
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 610 Times in 127 Posts

    some google earth icons

    Jaku for iOS 5-google-earth-sharpen.png Jaku for iOS 5-google-earth-europe.png Jaku for iOS 5-google-earth-latin.png

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cornelutz_rtm For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-03-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (07-03-2012), DreadHeadSk8ter (07-03-2012), radioBirdman (07-03-2012)

  7. #10204
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,273
    Thanks
    30,899
    Thanked 8,830 Times in 3,678 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cornelutz_rtm View Post
    google earth icons
    Great ! Well done.

    Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    Clean wall
    Back to Edius.
    The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

  8. #10205
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sino84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    669
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 941 Times in 328 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Great ! Well done.



    Back to Edius.
    Is there a wall like this? Never used Edius 😄

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to sino84 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-20-2013)

  10. #10206
    iPhone? More like MyPhone cornelutz_rtm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    198
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 610 Times in 127 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    Is there a wall like this? Never used Edius ��
    yeah there is if you search on google for iphone hd wallpapers

  11. #10207
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,273
    Thanks
    30,899
    Thanked 8,830 Times in 3,678 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    Is there a wall like this? Never used Edius 
    There is (a very similar one, then I should add).

    Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1341306149.820823.jpg
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 07-03-2012 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Wrong image attached

  12. #10208
    My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    1,465
    Thanked 914 Times in 511 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by heggs80 View Post
    My current what do you guys think!
    Attachment 596376
    That's a sophisticated looking piece of technology. Nice one.

    Quote Originally Posted by heggs80 View Post
    Here you go guys, a Pkgbackup icon for those who need!
    Attachment 596383
    Thanks for that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    Can you make the blue lighter and I don't like the brown in it can you take that out
    Wow. Should he drop by and clean your gutters/cook you dinner/service your wife while he's at it?


    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    There is (a very similar one, then I should add).

    Attachment 596466
    The Edius wallpaper (and a few mods I made to colours over time) was the only wallpaper my phone used for months on end. I love simple but textured wallpapers on my phone.. especially with scrabble tile icons

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    akrimmer (07-03-2012), Alfroggy (07-03-2012)

  14. #10209
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dhodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 117 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jadaki View Post
    My attempt to create an Clockify icon:
    Bundle:info.dummydump.clockify-icon



    For working AM/PM download this files:

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/c9aicz7vmen5mfu/AM_PM.rar

    Without AM/PM download this files:

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/lfhewt78ws...ranslucent.rar

    The Base (am/pm or translucent) does not work for me with Winterboard
    Put the files to: /Library/Application Support/Clockify/ClockIcon.bundle

    Have fun.
    I'm using the AM/PM combination with the original Jaku Style clock, I've simply remove all the hands, and omited the date from the clock which allows space for the AM/PM to show. I'm aware Eludril posted a similar version, however I've retained the original reflection and removed the date.

    Credit goes to Lokheed for the original clock and jadaki for the AM/PM images.

    Jaku for iOS 5-6eeix.png

    Below you can see it in action:


  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dhodson For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-03-2012), irespectfemales (01-13-2013), jadaki (07-03-2012), radioBirdman (07-03-2012)

  16. #10210
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 30 Times in 17 Posts

    Could someone please do Garmin for me? I would prefer not having copy an paste.

    http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/115/...l.fpcbxcpk.png

  17. #10211
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 151 Times in 109 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    Can you make the blue lighter and I don't like the brown in it can you take that out
    wow, really?

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evo0o For This Useful Post:

    akrimmer (07-03-2012), Alfroggy (07-03-2012)

  19. #10212
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sino84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    669
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 941 Times in 328 Posts

    Setup and two walls




  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sino84 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-03-2012), Anonymous (07-03-2012)

  21. #10213
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,273
    Thanks
    30,899
    Thanked 8,830 Times in 3,678 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cornelutz_rtm View Post
    yeah there is if you search on google for iphone hd wallpapers
    Or in EdiusHD (Cydia) 😉
    The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

  22. #10214
    iPhoneaholic bankai44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    446
    Thanks
    277
    Thanked 521 Times in 253 Posts

    To all those responding to Toolysenegal post; I don't think his comment was meant to be rude, but unfortunately he probably worded it wrong. He probably should have said, "Would you possibly be able to make the blue a little lighter and if possible remove the brown from it as well? I apologize for being particular; if it's going to be an inconvenience, please don't worry about it.".

    Whatever the case may be, I thought a few days ago we decided we weren't going to 'chew out' anybody because we felt they were being rude or incompetent. In all honesty, I understood what he was asking for; but not everyone talks/posts the same. We all need to take a step back and think about what they possibly could have been trying to say and think wisely before posting a response. And what I don't understand is that how others continue to make a remark about a post that happened pages ago...it was addressed, leave it alone. We give those who's first language isn't English a break, why can't we give those who don't completely understand how to post on a message board a break as well. Some will respond and say they didn't mean to lash out, they were upset about something else and took it out on him. That kind of reaction is probably equal to the immaturity you believe the other person you're commenting about has. We've given members who have been more rude than anything a break and continue to help them...and this guy didn't post any rude remarks towards anybody...but apparently deserves a negative response as some have given.

    I may just be wasting my time typing all this, we'll fall right back into the groove of being negative to newcomers or those that aren't familiar. I hope we don't, this thread was once a helpful and peaceful place of individuals willing to help one another...no matter who they are.

  23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

    ahjek (07-03-2012), akrimmer (07-03-2012), Alfroggy (07-03-2012), Anonymous (07-03-2012), bjbinc (07-03-2012), irespectfemales (01-13-2013), jadaki (07-03-2012), mrmyco (07-03-2012), radioBirdman (07-03-2012), streinjer (07-03-2012), Supremesan (07-03-2012)

  24. #10215
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jadaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    336
    Thanked 330 Times in 115 Posts

    By request...

    Boxcar icon:


  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jadaki For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-03-2012), bankai44 (07-03-2012), radioBirdman (07-03-2012)

  26. #10216
    iPhoneaholic bankai44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    446
    Thanks
    277
    Thanked 521 Times in 253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    If it's not in the repo, it's probably NFR.
    You know this by now.

    The games icon is NFR. That Safari icon is a mod of one of mine and I'm actually not sure where the hell it came from.
    @ Chaotic Buddhist - lol...that's a mod of mine of your Satin-Alloy Safari.

  27. #10217
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,273
    Thanks
    30,899
    Thanked 8,830 Times in 3,678 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    To all those responding to Toolysenegal post; I don't think his comment was meant to be rude, but unfortunately he probably worded it wrong. He probably should have said, "Would you possibly be able to make the blue a little lighter and if possible remove the brown from it as well? I apologize for being particular; if it's going to be an inconvenience, please don't worry about it.".

    Whatever the case may be, I thought a few days ago we decided we weren't going to 'chew out' anybody because we felt they were being rude or incompetent. In all honesty, I understood what he was asking for; but not everyone talks/posts the same. We all need to take a step back and think about what they possibly could have been trying to say and think wisely before posting a response. And what I don't understand is that how others continue to make a remark about a post that happened pages ago...it was addressed, leave it alone. We give those who's first language isn't English a break, why can't we give those who don't completely understand how to post on a message board a break as well. Some will respond and say they didn't mean to lash out, they were upset about something else and took it out on him. That kind of reaction is probably equal to the immaturity you believe the other person you're commenting about has. We've given members who have been more rude than anything a break and continue to help them...and this guy didn't post any rude remarks towards anybody...but apparently deserves a negative response as some have given.

    I may just be wasting my time typing all this, we'll fall right back into the groove of being negative to newcomers or those that aren't familiar. I hope we don't, this thread was once a helpful and peaceful place of individuals willing to help one another...no matter who they are.

    Funny you posted that while I was modding akrimmer's icon to try and fit Toolysenegal's taste and PM it to him...
    Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1341322183.038411.jpg
    2 more options now. Counting.
    The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

  28. #10218
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 10 Times in 3 Posts

    The wall I made/modded from Sino's walls; and the widget comes with boss.ios. I will post the wallpaper in a bit if you're still interested...
    i love the wall... can you share it ! both modded and original
    sorry about my English
    Last edited by tieuthientuan; 07-03-2012 at 07:47 AM.

  29. #10219
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sino84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    669
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 941 Times in 328 Posts


  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sino84 For This Useful Post:

    akrimmer (07-03-2012), Alfroggy (07-03-2012), radioBirdman (07-03-2012)

  31. #10220
    My iPhone is a Part of Me akrimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    377
    Thanked 734 Times in 325 Posts

    While I somewhat agree with Bankai's statement, in this case, he posted two requests for the same icon within a one page span and then didn't even give a simple "Thanks for taking the time to make an icon for which you have no use for but would help me complete my Jaku icons...".

    I've made the requested changes but am now done with this icon. If this does not work for him, he can use one of the others that have been posted.

    Jaku for iOS 5-boxcar.png

  32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-03-2012), bankai44 (07-03-2012), jadaki (07-03-2012), JimboHurt (07-03-2012), mydarkblueshirt (07-03-2012)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts