Page 507 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497505506507508509 517 557 607 1007 ... LastLast
Results 10,121 to 10,140 of 30039

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #10121
    Quote Originally Posted by ipawd1 View Post
    can someone PLEASE post that Social icon that's at the screenshot on the top of the page?
    I think thats nfr

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-02-2012)

  3. #10122
    Default Anyone willing to help a newbie?
    Hey all...I am very new to theming, and this is my first go at full customizing my device so Im running into a few issues. Any help y'all could give would be greatly appreciated. Just a few questions.


    1. How do you theme the weathericon to include the really slick day(blue) and night(purple) icons and weather graphics that were created?

    2. I can't seem to get my mail icon to theme. I am trying to incorporate the black icon, and it just won't do it even though I am naming the .png exactly the same as the one in that folder within jaku. Is the folder located somewhere other than within the Jaku core theme?

    3. and just two requests for icons to match the theme if at all possible.

    1. NYTimes
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nytimes.jpg 
Views:	419 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	596302

    2. WEEI Radio
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	weeilive.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	596303


    Thanks so much for any feedback and the ridiculously amazing work you all have done. This has really made me appreciate how unbelievably cool theming can make my phone. Changes the whole experience
    Last edited by aceweil; 07-02-2012 at 10:46 AM.

  4. #10123
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aceweil View Post
    Hey all...I am very new to theming, and this is my first go at full customizing my device so Im running into a few issues. Any help y'all could give would be greatly appreciated. Just a few questions.


    1. How do you theme the weathericon to include the really slick day(blue) and night(purple) icons and weather graphics that were created?

    2. I can't seem to get my mail icon to theme. I am trying to incorporate the black icon, and it just won't do it even though I am naming the .png exactly the same as the one in that folder within jaku. Is the folder located somewhere other than within the Jaku core theme?

    3. and just two requests for icons to match the theme if at all possible.

    1. NYTimes
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nytimes.jpg 
Views:	419 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	596302

    2. WEEI Radio
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	weeilive.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	596303


    Thanks so much for any feedback and the ridiculously amazing work you all have done. This has really made me appreciate how unbelievably cool theming can make my phone. Changes the whole experience
    Well, based on your description I think the "cool" WeatherIcon tiles you're talking about are mine. So thank you!
    As for how, you can download them from Jaku Community Icons

    The blue tile should be named [email protected] and the purple should be [email protected]
    Both should go in com.apple.springboard, preferably in a separate theme so you don't have to overwrite any Jaku stock icons.
    Just make sure they're above your Jaku themes and they will take precedence.
    The weather glyphs Will included with Jaku will work with these tiles; that was intentional.
    However, I've been bouncing between glyphs also included in Edius, Glaskart and right now, boss.ios.

    Quote Originally Posted by mydarkblueshirt View Post
    Yes! That's it! I tried linking the iTunesArtwork but my post never goes through, twice! (maybe it's because of my post count?) Thank you so much CB! I really appreciate it!

    You guys are awesome!!
    Really glad you like it! I took a little liberty and added some light and shading to make the text pop without the glare.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 07-02-2012 at 11:01 AM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-02-2012)

  6. #10124
    Quote Originally Posted by aceweil View Post
    Hey all...I am very new to theming, and this is my first go at full customizing my device so Im running into a few issues. Any help y'all could give would be greatly appreciated. Just a few questions.


    1. How do you theme the weathericon to include the really slick day(blue) and night(purple) icons and weather graphics that were created?

    2. I can't seem to get my mail icon to theme. I am trying to incorporate the black icon, and it just won't do it even though I am naming the .png exactly the same as the one in that folder within jaku. Is the folder located somewhere other than within the Jaku core theme?

    3. and just two requests for icons to match the theme if at all possible.

    1. NYTimes
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nytimes.jpg 
Views:	419 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	596302

    2. WEEI Radio
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	weeilive.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	596303


    Thanks so much for any feedback and the ridiculously amazing work you all have done. This has really made me appreciate how unbelievably cool theming can make my phone. Changes the whole experience
    I made a metal foldericon that looks pretty close to the new york times one. look up my name on the repo for it

  7. #10125
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Well, based on your description I think the "cool" WeatherIcon tiles you're talking about are mine. So thank you!
    As for how, you can download them from Jaku Community Icons

    The blue tile should be named [email protected] and the purple should be [email protected]
    Both should go in com.apple.springboard, preferably in a separate theme so you don't have to overwrite any Jaku stock icons.
    Just make sure they're above your Jaku themes and they will take precedence.
    The weather glyphs Will included with Jaku will work with these tiles; that was intentional.
    However, I've been bouncing between glyphs also included in Edius, Glaskart and right now, boss.ios.



    Really glad you like it! I took a little liberty and added some light and shading to make the text pop without the glare.
    Thanks so much for the help...yeah, the look of those are beautiful I must say. Amazing work. 2 follow up questions if you don't mind me asking.

    1. How do you make the status bar transparent, so it had a similar look to this.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	springboard.jpg 
Views:	511 
Size:	199.8 KB 
ID:	596310


    2. I really like the transparent jaku themed badges that people have for number of missed calls, emails etc. Similar to this

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A.jpg 
Views:	449 
Size:	112.9 KB 
ID:	596311
    WHere can those be found? I can't seem to locate them anywhere.

    Thanks again guys. I can't tell you how impressed i am with the quality of work and the willingness to help. Greatly appreciated...
    Last edited by aceweil; 07-02-2012 at 11:59 AM.

  8. #10126
    Quote Originally Posted by aceweil View Post
    Thanks so much for the help...yeah, the look of those are beautiful I must say. Amazing work. 2 follow up questions if you don't mind me asking.

    1. How do you make the status bar transparent, so it had a similar look to this.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	springboard.jpg 
Views:	511 
Size:	199.8 KB 
ID:	596310


    2. I really like the transparent jaku themed badges that people have for number of missed calls, emails etc. Similar to this

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A.jpg 
Views:	449 
Size:	112.9 KB 
ID:	596311
    WHere can those be found? I can't seem to locate them anywhere.

    Thanks again guys. I can't tell you how impressed i am with the quality of work and the willingness to help. Greatly appreciated...
    Those badges can be found in the Dropbox. The link is in my signature

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    Chaotic Buddhist (07-02-2012), Commandor (07-02-2012)

  10. #10127
    @bjbinc: It has icon templates on the dropbox

  11. #10128
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by madmicro View Post
    hi.pls tell me using font.I can't find thig grduation font pls tell me.

    about #10083 and#10010
    hi.pls tell me using font.I can't find thig grduation font pls tell me.
    It's not a particular font. It's a CSS trick that I'm currently working on to add the gradient to the font.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-02-2012)

  13. #10129
    Quote Originally Posted by BEHER View Post
    @bjbinc: It has icon templates on the dropbox
    Say what?

  14. #10130
    Quote Originally Posted by madmicro View Post
    hi.pls tell me using font.I can't find thig grduation font pls tell me.

    about #10083 and#10010
    hi.pls tell me using font.I can't find thig grduation font pls tell me.
    Effects can be applied to icon labels by playing around with webkit properties you include in an Info.plist in your theme folder, just ensure it's the topmost theme with such Info.plist enabled in WinterBoard. A good base to start with is Schneidi's Reflective Icons Labels package in Cydia. Once downloaded, you can try different styles to the labels, be them docked or not. The only limitations are due to the little space you're attributed for the font to show under the icons.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Chaotic Buddhist (07-02-2012)

  16. #10131
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Say what?
    I believe the question is "Are there Jaku icon templates in the DropBox?"

    Imagine the surprise when he learns the templates are already on the phone.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-02-2012)

  18. #10132
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Say what?
    Please be easy on the Frenchies in the thread ;P
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  19. #10133
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Please be easy on the Frenchies in the thread ;P
    lol. Je suis toujours gentil avec mes frères français.

    J'ai vécu à Montréal pendant une courte période.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-02-2012), BEHER (07-02-2012)

  21. #10134
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Say what?
    sorry for the google translation, i search template with silver border to make icon.
    i have low level english sorry
    je prefererais poster en francais
    thanks alfroggy
    Last edited by BEHER; 07-02-2012 at 01:14 PM.

  22. #10135
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BEHER View Post
    sorry for the google translation, i search template with silver border to make icon.
    i have low level english sorry
    je prefererais poster en francais
    Avez-vous besoin d'un modèle de base Jaku, ou quelque chose de plus spécifique?

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-02-2012)

  24. #10136
    @CB you helped the other dude about a page back on your weather icons... You told him to name them [email protected] and [email protected].. Is there more to that I can't seem to get them to work any advice will be much appreciated

  25. #10137

  26. #10138
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts


  27. #10139
    MyMovies
    Quote Originally Posted by cornelutz_rtm View Post
    dk.mymovies.mymoviesforiphonepro
    Icon@2x

    Thank you so much!!!

  28. #10140
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Avez-vous besoin d'un modèle de base Jaku, ou quelque chose de plus spécifique?
    oui je cherche un modele avec le bord argenté, comme l' icone des folders ou clockify.

Page 507 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497505506507508509 517 557 607 1007 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •