+ Reply
Page 5 of 1500 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Jedi5o5 amazing theme, purchased it earlier today and i'm loving the detail on the icons, great job. also how can i get the phone icon that is
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mrmyco's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi5o5 View Post
    amazing theme, purchased it earlier today and i'm loving the detail on the icons, great job. also how can i get the phone icon that is in your preview shot on the first post?
    it's located in Bundles/com.apple.mobileme.fmip1

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

Jedi5o5 (01-27-2012), sacred (02-05-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrmyco View Post
    thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrmyco View Post
    Thanks for that. It's an alternate. In the future, what I'd like to do is have an install script that reads the device type and installs the A4 chip on the Settings app for the 4/iPod Touch 4G and the current A5 for the 4S. Unfortunately, I can't do that with the color of the device (there's no coding distinction between the white and the black models). But perhaps I can include a switch in WinterBoard for that. All things I plan on bringing to Jaku to keep refining it and to make sure everyone has the best possible experience with the theme.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rion_j View Post
    agreed! found the status bar on macrumors. credit: TaterTot
    Status Bar.theme.zip
    Ok. I'm interested on this status bar. How is it installed, through iFile and place it on 'theme'?

Edit: That's exactly what I did and worked. I hope that was the correct way though...
    Last edited by badassdes; 01-27-2012 at 06:27 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

Is there any other optional wallpapers that go great with this theme?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by badassdes View Post
    Ok. I'm interested on this status bar. How is it installed, through iFile and place it on 'theme'?

Edit: That's exactly what I did and worked. I hope that was the correct way though...
    yea, thru ifile will work. i ssh'd thru cyberduck and placed in the "themes" folder and then applied using winterboard.

made a few changes, just loving this theme! all i need now is an icon for downcast, tweetlogix and twitterlator neue.

Tweaks: Overflow, Flowtation, Iconoclasm, Infinidock, UnlockFX, Springtomize 2
    Font: Action Man

Last edited by rion_j; 01-27-2012 at 06:48 PM.

Thanks

My little setup
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327715637.515914.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    Thanks for that. It's an alternate. In the future, what I'd like to do is have an install script that reads the device type and installs the A4 chip on the Settings app for the 4/iPod Touch 4G and the current A5 for the 4S. Unfortunately, I can't do that with the color of the device (there's no coding distinction between the white and the black models). But perhaps I can include a switch in WinterBoard for that. All things I plan on bringing to Jaku to keep refining it and to make sure everyone has the best possible experience with the theme.
    Do you already have an A4 chip made?

Thanks

yea, thru ifile will work. i ssh'd thru cyberduck and placed in the "themes" folder and then applied using winterboard.

made a few changes, just loving this theme! all i need now is an icon for downcast, tweetlogix and twitterlator neue.

How do you organized the icons like that, I mean so close to each other? I tried to do it with Springtomized setting 3 icons but they came out separated... And the icons on the doc? What app you used for that since you used different tweeks/apps?? You said you used Overflow, Flowtation, Iconoclasm, Infinidock, UnlockFX... Sorry but your set up is very nice! Thanks.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to badassdes For This Useful Post:

rion_j (01-27-2012)

Thanks

How do you organized the icons like that, I mean so close to each other? I tried to do it with Springtomized setting 3 icons but they came out separated... And the icons on the doc? What app you used for that since you used different tweeks/apps?? You said you used Overflow, Flowtation, Iconoclasm, Infinidock, UnlockFX... Sorry but your set up is very nice! Thanks.
    thanks bro, ok, you only need a few tweaks mentioned to make this look happen:

1) Iconoclasm: This tweak allows for you to have many different layouts. The one shown is "Minimal SB (3x3 Sparse)
    2) Overflow: This tweak give you that 'coverflow' look on the dock.
    3) Infinidock: This tweak allows for you to have multiple icons on your dock in which you can swipe left or right to access them. Works great with Overflow.

The others do a few different things as well. Flowtation works with the Notification tray. when you pull down the tray it pushes the homescreen down along with the tray. very cool effect. Unlock FX is for your lockscreen. There are a bunch of different effects you can use to unlock with. And I actually just picked up Zephyr which is another killer tweak. This one basically eliminates the need for a home button. You can gesture from the bottom of your screen to see your dock, swipe left/right etc between apps. It's kick ***!

Any other questions, let me know. Looks like your new here. Welcome

Thanks

@ rion_j : Thanks for the info. Yes, I've been here on this forum for about 1 week. I came from Android (rooted) so learning iOS JB at this moment. You are right, 'Zephyr' is very cool. Also check 'Barrel'. I installed them since the 1st day I jailbroke my phone.... ;-)

Ok, I installed Iconoclasm and overflow only since I already had Infinidock. I was able to have the 3 icons vertically and horizontally but the middle row of icons look misaligned...

This is what I did:
    *Sprintomized2 - I selected 'CoverfFlow Effect'
    *Overflow - Enabled
    *Infinidock - 'Icons per page' = 5 and Scrolling = on
    *Iconoclasm - It's enabled and 'Uniform Layout = Minimal SB (3x3 Sparse), same where it says 'Extras'

Questions: On the dock... What you had to do to make the clock icon look bigger and the only one labeled? Can you only have this set up on your main page and have more icons on the other pages?

If I'm doing something wrong, would you please please let me know? Sorry for my 'newbieness' and Thanks again!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

Looks great man. One question though, does cover flow still bounce back to middle icon if you scroll your dock left or right?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@ rion_j : Thanks for the info. Yes, I've been here on this forum for about 1 week. I came from Android (rooted) so learning iOS JB at this moment. You are right, 'Zephyr' is very cool. Also check 'Barrel'. I installed them since the 1st day I jailbroke my phone.... ;-)

Ok, I installed Iconoclasm and overflow only since I already had Infinidock. I was able to have the 3 icons vertically and horizontally but the middle row of icons look misaligned...

This is what I did:
    *Sprintomized2 - I selected 'CoverfFlow Effect'
    *Overflow - Enabled
    *Infinidock - 'Icons per page' = 5 and Scrolling = on
    *Iconoclasm - It's enabled and 'Uniform Layout = Minimal SB (3x3 Sparse), same where it says 'Extras'

Questions: On the dock... What you had to do to make the clock icon look bigger and the only one labeled? Can you only have this set up on your main page and have more icons on the other pages?

If I'm doing something wrong, would you please please let me know? Sorry for my 'newbieness' and Thanks again!
    Hey I'll try to help here where I can, we we're all new once :-)

Firstly you may want to disable cover flow in Springtomize. Seeing as you have Overflow which is designed to work with infinidock theres no need to have cover flow enabled through springtomize.

For your misalignment problem it could be where you still have a custom amount of icons per row set within springtomize, dry disabling this setting or putting it back to default 4 and let me know if this solves it.

I had a 3Gs then went to Galaxy S2 rooted for a while and had to learn that. Got there eventually only to realise i didn't like android as much as I do iOS so ended up selling my S2 and getting a 4s.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BR0MERZ For This Useful Post:

badassdes (01-28-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Looks great man. One question though, does cover flow still bounce back to middle icon if you scroll your dock left or right?
    thanks bro, im really liking all the new tweaks for ios5. so, you are correct. when u scroll left and right with overflow it will always bounce to the center icon. when the center icon is displayed it will display the effect you see in my screenshot. all icon labels in the dock are hidden except for the center icon. when you scroll over the icons, you'll see the label per icon. but, once you stop. it will be on the center icon.

Quote Originally Posted by BR0MERZ View Post
    Hey I'll try to help here where I can, we we're all new once :-)

Firstly you may want to disable cover flow in Springtomize. Seeing as you have Overflow which is designed to work with infinidock theres no need to have cover flow enabled through springtomize.

For your misalignment problem it could be where you still have a custom amount of icons per row set within springtomize, dry disabling this setting or putting it back to default 4 and let me know if this solves it.

I had a 3Gs then went to Galaxy S2 rooted for a while and had to learn that. Got there eventually only to realise i didn't like android as much as I do iOS so ended up selling my S2 and getting a 4s.
    yup, i think you nailed it right there. springtomize is conflicting with overflow and inconoclasm. badassdes, i also came from android and learned all about root, etc. much more complicated that ios jb imo. so, you should pick this up quickly. if you have questions, continue to ask. that's what were hear for.
    Last edited by rion_j; 01-28-2012 at 06:44 AM.

Thanks

thanks bro, im really liking all the new tweaks for ios5. so, you are correct. when u scroll left and right with overflow it will always bounce to the center icon. when the center icon is displayed it will display the effect you see in my screenshot. all icon labels in the dock are hidden except for the center icon. when you scroll over the icons, you'll see the label per icon. but, once you stop. it will be on the center icon.

yup, i think you nailed it right there. springtomize is conflicting with overflow and inconoclasm. badassdes, i also came from android and learned all about root, etc. much more complicated that ios jb imo. so, you should pick this up quickly. if you have questions, continue to ask. that's what were hear for.
    I'll agree with that, I found android root a lot more difficult to pick up than jailbroken iOS, with iOS it's generally pretty simple in terms of we have cydia and most tweaks have simple settings toggles.

With android root I was experimenting with custom firmwares etc which can get complicated at times.

All in all both are pretty straightforward once you know what your doing though.

But we are getting off track here now lol.

Badassdes, As said above if you need any help just ask but you should pick it up in no time at all :-)

Thanks

I am loving this theme!

My setup ATM on my iPhone 4:

Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327763662.287346.jpg

Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327763680.375558.jpg

Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327763771.533954.jpg

Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327763785.089291.jpg

Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327763795.934792.jpg

Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327763805.598569.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 1,074 Posts

This looks amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

Thanks

My setup real quick
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jaku for iOS 5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327766313.023190.jpg  

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 Times in 4,205 Posts

Love ya setup

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    My setup real quick
    Looks nice, though think some HTML tweeking may be needed as last time I checked it was twenty twelve ;-)