Page 486 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476484485486487488 496 536 586 986 1486 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,720 of 30338

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #9701
    Default folder icons
    Here are some folder icons that i have made to be used with FolderIcon.

    Carbon Fibre Folder -carbonfibrefolder-2x.png Documents Folder -documentsfolder2-2x.png

    Documents Folder -documentsfolder-2x.png Downloads Folder -downloadsfolder2-2x.png

    Downloads Folder -downloadsfolder-2x.png Favorites Folder -favoritesfolder-2x.png

    Fire Folder-firefolder-2x.png Fonts Folder -fontsfolder-2x.png

    Game Folder -gamefolder-2x.png Links Folder -linksfolder2-2x.png

    Links Folder -linksfolder-2x.png Music Folder -musicfolder-2x.png

    Photo Folder -photofolder-2x.png Pictures Folder -picturesfolder-2x.png

    Private Folder -privatefolder-2x.png

    and some more.

    Recycle Folder -recyclefolder-2x.png Tools Folder -toolsfolder-2x.png

    User Folder -userfolder-2x.png Video Folder -videofolder-2x.png

    Yellow Plastic Folder -yellowplasticfolder-2x.png
    Last edited by cornelutz_rtm; 06-28-2012 at 10:43 AM.

  2. #9702
    Quote Originally Posted by cornelutz_rtm View Post
    Here are some folder icons that i have made to be used with FolderIcon.

    Carbon Fibre Folder -carbonfibrefolder-2x.png Documents Folder -documentsfolder2-2x.png

    Documents Folder -documentsfolder-2x.png Downloads Folder -downloadsfolder2-2x.png

    Downloads Folder -downloadsfolder-2x.png Favorites Folder -favoritesfolder-2x.png

    Fire Folder-firefolder-2x.png Fonts Folder -fontsfolder-2x.png

    Game Folder -gamefolder-2x.png Links Folder -linksfolder2-2x.png

    Links Folder -linksfolder-2x.png Music Folder -musicfolder-2x.png

    Photo Folder -photofolder-2x.png Pictures Folder -picturesfolder-2x.png

    Private Folder -privatefolder-2x.png

    and some more.

    Recycle Folder -recyclefolder-2x.png Tools Folder -toolsfolder-2x.png

    User Folder -userfolder-2x.png Video Folder -videofolder-2x.png

    Yellow Plastic Folder -yellowplasticfolder-2x.png
    Your purple Music Folder has a broken border layer/clipping mask...all the others are fine and added to the repo.

  3. #9703
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Me right now.

    Still thinking about adding a few more FolderIcons to my springboard.

    Attachment 595271 Attachment 595272

    @Blacksquatch: this wallpaper is sweet!
    Thanks! Glad to see someone likes it!

    Someone wanna post a link to Sino's tumblr again? Can't seem to find it.

  4. #9704
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    Thanks! Glad to see someone likes it!
    I hate everything you make!!! Because it makes my work look like a 2 year old made it...lol

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (06-29-2012)

  6. #9705
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    I hate everything you make!!! Because it makes my work look like a 2 year old made it...lol
    lol. I see what u did with the white text.

  7. #9706
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    lol. I see what u did with the white text.
    Lol ! That white text shows on the app as non modded
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  8. #9707
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Lol ! That white text shows on the app as non modded
    Dumb app...ruining my joke!

  9. #9708
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    Thanks! Glad to see someone likes it!

    Someone wanna post a link to Sino's tumblr again? Can't seem to find it.
    Let me google that for you


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

    SamuRaiJack94 (06-28-2012)

  11. #9709

  12. #9710
    Here is a new release for the Clockyfi Jaku Theme with a world map background for the clock.



    https://www.dropbox.com/s/5oneugjxu3...ckify-icon.zip

    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    Your purple Music Folder has a broken border layer/clipping mask...all the others are fine and added to the repo.
    fixed -musicfolder-2x.png

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cornelutz_rtm For This Useful Post:

    dhodson (06-28-2012), DreadHeadSk8ter (06-29-2012)

  14. #9711
    Quote Originally Posted by cornelutz_rtm View Post

    fixed -musicfolder-2x.png
    Thanks! Updated repo with fixed icon.

  15. #9712
    Taking a break for now from the metal folder icons.

    I got the metaphor idea from one of the icons of the boss thread here on mmi and decided to make it wood and give it a jaku twist

    "eye"message

    -evemessage.png

  16. #9713
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    Dumb app...ruining my joke!
    You didn't need the app to make it a bad joke..
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  17. #9714
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    You didn't need the app to make it a bad joke..

  18. #9715
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    You didn't need the app to make it a bad joke..
    oooh burnnn

  19. #9716
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Taking a break for now from the metal folder icons.

    I got the metaphor idea from one of the icons of the boss thread here on mmi and decided to make it wood and give it a jaku twist

    "eye"message

    -evemessage.png
    Not a huge fan of wood...that's what she said...wait, what?!

    Anyway, this looks good. Nice job.

  20. #9717
    Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    Not a huge fan of wood...that's what she said...wait, what?!

    Anyway, this looks good. Nice job.
    lol

    yup dont like the wood much either. ill post another one.

  21. #9718
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    You didn't need the app to make it a bad joke..

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

    Anonymous (06-28-2012), bjbinc (06-28-2012)

  23. #9719
    Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    Not a huge fan of wood...that's what she said...wait, what?!

    Anyway, this looks good. Nice job.
    Roflmao!! I needed a few laughs.

    But also I agree. Looking forward to the dark version

    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    Hahhahahaha
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  24. #9720
    Well... here it is... a little darker

    -eyemessage.png

    iMessages, or EyeMessages

    I used another texture and darkened it a bit. i like this one more,

    I think the ribbon and the wood look a lot better together then the other one.

    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    lmao!!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 06-28-2012 at 12:43 PM.

Page 486 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476484485486487488 496 536 586 986 1486 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •