Page 474 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464472473474475476 484 524 574 974 1474 ... LastLast
Results 9,461 to 9,480 of 30320

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

this thread is amazing, along with the jakurepo. i'm an android user and have been searching all over for a spotify icon. i've seriously been checking the repo and this thread for what has to be close to a month. i'm not usually one to join in and throw in my views. ha, but i was seriously wondering if anyone could PM me the .psd so i could help contribute to this thread?

Which directory should I replace icon folder ? thankyou !

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    This would look dope if akrimmer did it in the same style he made his Beats (by Dre) icon.
    Well, I tried. Nothing spectacular but how much can you do with a bunch of random lines.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (06-26-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    Well, I tried. Nothing spectacular but how much can you do with a bunch of random lines.

Looks good, thanks buddy

Quote Originally Posted by dollface54 View Post
    Yes, I use iFile
    K. Jaku is in var/stash/themes/

Find jaku and open it.

You will be adding icons into Bundles. To be more specific you will be adding folders into Bundles. And then adding an icon to those folders.

Go to cydia and get app info. That app tells you what the bundle folder is called and the icon name.

Try that out and let me know if you need any clarifications
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

Well , can you help me by telling me which directory should I replace for the icon folder ? thankyou !

Quote Originally Posted by Paaark View Post
    Well , can you help me by telling me which directory should I replace for the icon folder ? thankyou !
    Check out my post above.

You need app info from cydia. You need to add your own folder into var/stash/themes/jaku/bundles
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

If I understand the request right, if you are trying to replace the icon used for folders, the file is in:

com.apple.springboard

and is named

FolderIconBG@2x~iphone.png

You can also use a tweak like FolderIcon from Cydia if you want to have custom folder icons for each folder.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

name the icon [email protected] and put in in a folder you name com.bigduckgames.flow. Upload this on your device and place it in the Bundles folder of the theme.
    Ha, then ensure you've checked that theme in WinterBoard and then respring in WinterBoard to apply the change.
    Do you realize we've been at least three persons trying to help you out and that it's easier for us to do so if you make yourself clear ?
    This procedure I've just posted can be found in Jimbo's post above and one page back as well.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (06-26-2012), radioBirdman (06-26-2012)

on my phone i have a lot of apps and more of them are games ... the ideea that i've got now is to make some folder icons for some groups of apps or games ... for example i have installed all the Angry Birds games and i want to put them on a folder and that folder to be something diferent from the stock folder and to show me that it contain Angry Birds ... same thing i want for example for a group of office programs, news or entertainment, and we can apply them with FolderIcon ... What do you think ?

Quote Originally Posted by cornelutz_rtm View Post
    on my phone i have a lot of apps and more of them are games ... the ideea that i've got now is to make some folder icons for some groups of apps or games ... for example i have installed all the Angry Birds games and i want to put them on a folder and that folder to be something diferent from the stock folder and to show me that it contain Angry Birds ... same thing i want for example for a group of office programs, news or entertainment, and we can apply them with FolderIcon ... What do you think ?
    What exactly is your question? it sounds like a good idea...

While people are on the subject of foldericon, everytime I install just sends my phone Into safe mode, any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by an0nymu55 View Post
    The question is 'draw me foldericons'

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

i have tryed to create a custom folder icon for angry birds ...

test 1 icon -test-1.png
    test 2 icon -test-2.png
    test 3 icon -test-3.png

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cornelutz_rtm For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-16-2012), DreadHeadSk8ter (06-26-2012)

If you are asking if you should make some new icons for those folders, sure, we can always use more icons!

However, some of us are already using existing icons to do this.

Great job everyone! I don't use this theme but definitely has that elegant/Mature feeling. On a side note, Ellersbee is a great Modder. If any of you have ever come across his work he is spectacular!

If you are asking if you should make some new icons for those folders, sure, we can always use more icons!

However, some of us are already using existing icons to do this.
    i know, i thinkit on this to, but there must be an ideea from one of us for some custom folder icons not just a simpe icon from an app ... on angry birds i have all 4 games so i can use an icon from one of this games, right ? it must be an icon that should show me that in that folder is all of the games ... same have to be for the utilities folder, news folders, jailbreack and so on ... i dont know if someone understand me

Quote Originally Posted by theturtlewalk View Post
    While people are on the subject of foldericon, everytime I install just sends my phone Into safe mode, any ideas?
    It might be an issue with it trying to theme NewStand, considered as a folder by IOS.
    I've found that if you checked the transparent background option, it might be trying to deal with the Pre-IOS 5 name of the file.
    As precaution of I don't want any of the original folder image to show under the image I set FolderIcons to I just apply a WinterBoard theme with either transparent folders or a smaller sized image, as a workaround.

i know, i thinkit on this to, but there must be an ideea from one of us for some custom folder icons not just a simpe icon from an app ... on angry birds i have all 4 games so i can use an icon from one of this games, right ? it must be an icon that should show me that in that folder is all of the games ... same have to be for the utilities folder, news folders, jailbreack and so on ... i dont know if someone understand me
    Are u asking how to use your icons as the FolderIcons?

Are u asking how to use your icons as the FolderIcons?
    Nope. ^ asking for custom icons which show they're actually folders, not apps, with, say, Angry Birds apps in it.

I was using one of the AngryBirds the community made available, modded the transparent canvas size to that of a folder, and put the four other icons in it. Each app had its own, and the icon I chose for folder was still different. Because there are different versions of the icons by different artists.

The idea of designing icons specific to FolderIcons matching Jaku isnt new. There are some social icons around for instance.

Page 474 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464472473474475476 484 524 574 974 1474 ... LastLast