Page 473 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463471472473474475 483 523 573 973 1473 ... LastLast
Results 9,441 to 9,460 of 30039

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Is there any way to get a MacThemes account i.e. invite or are they just not accepting new users....

They are supposed to be opening up soon. Like VERY soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Because bjbinc is the only accepted Modder on here and that is not meant to be negative. I know a lot of you are from MacThemes and do not trust us MMI guys.
    Hey man, did you ever hear back from William about the .psd? If you are still interested, I'd like to help you get that .psd legit. I wanted to send you a PM, but couldn't. I guess you have that turned off. You prolly used to get bombarded with questions/requests, so that's understandable. Hit me up in a PM if you're still interested.
    Last edited by bjbinc; 06-25-2012 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Great idea!

I've been collecting sounds that I like from apps, games etc and use them for system sounds but I haven't actually made anything myself that I could release.
    Right now I'm "DroidRazrSounds' that you can get on cydia but I'd rather you something more iPhoneish. I hope someone makes something.

This would look dope if akrimmer did it in the same style he made his Beats (by Dre) icon.

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Kweenz View Post
    Right now I'm "DroidRazrSounds' that you can get on cydia but I'd rather you something more iPhoneish. I hope someone makes something.
    I might have a go with some of the audio apps I've bought for my kid. I can't play a note (just like I can't draw an icon) but I might be able to push a few buttons to make a few system sounds ???
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 06-25-2012 at 10:42 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (06-26-2012)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-26-2012), radioBirdman (06-26-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    well...I'm not at all happy with this, but here it is anyhow.

Flow
    Nice one! I really like it.
    Reminds me I've been meaning to ask for ages... Does the colour red pop out of the retina screen all 3D-like for everyone or is it my spazzy eyes?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (06-26-2012)

Red and blue do that for me, but I'm almost positive it's my glasses. I notice it all the time, not just on my ipod. Pretty much anything neon red or blue. STRANGE When it first started, I thought I was losing it! LMAO

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (06-26-2012)

Amazing how you guys keep this rolling for so long. Awesome work guys, keep it up
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-26-2012)

well...I'm not at all happy with this, but here it is anyhow.
    What ain't you happy with ? It looks just right to me.
    I mean it.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Red and blue do that for me, but I'm almost positive it's my glasses. I notice it all the time, not just on my ipod. Pretty much anything neon red or blue. STRANGE When it first started, I thought I was losing it! LMAO
    Ha! Yeah It's just red with me. Red on a dark background looks like the pixels are sitting off the screen.. closer to my (4) eyes all 3D-like. Didn't happen before on SD devices.

I really like that icon hey. Checking the App Store now for the app.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomuch View Post
    Do you have the file in a zip format?

Thanks!!
    here is the .zip https://www.dropbox.com/s/5oneugjxu3...ckify-icon.zip

18. The Following User Says Thank You to cornelutz_rtm For This Useful Post:

Tomuch (07-04-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hello, I want to purchase this theme, I see it is still in Cydia. Can anyone tell me if the one in Cydia is still active for updates, with all the new icons being added? It still says it has 100 icons and it seems there should be more by now? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by dollface54 View Post
    Hello, I want to purchase this theme, I see it is still in Cydia. Can anyone tell me if the one in Cydia is still active for updates, with all the new icons being added? It still says it has 100 icons and it seems there should be more by now? Thank you

You've to add them by your own.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jtmf View Post
    You've to add them by your own.
    Okay, thank you. Could you kindly tell me where the extra icons are located and how I get them? I just purchased the theme, it's gorgeous.

Okay, thank you. Could you kindly tell me where the extra icons are located and how I get them? I just purchased the theme, it's gorgeous.
    You can get them by serveral ways:

A) Using this website
    B) Dropbox
    C) Deviantart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jtmf View Post
    You can get them by serveral ways:

A) Using this website
    B) Dropbox
    C) Deviantart
    Thank you. Since this is the first time I will be downloading extra icons, can you kindly tell me how I add them to this theme after I download them to my phone, do I add the images to a folder somewhere?

Thank you. Since this is the first time I will be downloading extra icons, can you kindly tell me how I add them to this theme after I download them to my phone, do I add the images to a folder somewhere?
    Do you have iFile and/or do you know how to SSH?
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

Welcome to Jaku !
    You need to put each app icon, properly named (on JakuRepo.com the icon names are given when you EDIT *h*over over an icon [or if you're mobile once you've selected one and you're taken to a new page in Safari, going back to the original page will be a popup showing the name often [email protected], [email protected] or icon@2x~iphone.png]) in a folder named exactly as it appears in between 'string' and '/string' tags in the line under the CFBundleIdentifier key in the Info.plist of your original app folder you are wanting to theme.
    AppStore applications are under /var/Mobile/Applications/ and system applications and most of Cydia's are in the /var/stash/Applications/ directory. Everything about IOS theming is case sensitive.
    Put your app folders together in one same folder named 'Bundles' which you put in a folder you name as you wish. It'll be your theme folder. Good practice wants you to append its name with .theme extension, as in 'Jakustom.theme'.
    This folder has to be uploaded to your device under /var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/ either bu SSH or iExplorer or iFile.
    I use iFile (Cydia) app both to find the CFBundleIdentifier and to place my icons and themes in the right place.
    An alright alternative to exploring the inside parts of an app in order to find the required app name an app icon name is to use AppInfo from Cydia. This precious app will provide you on nearly every occasion with the information you need.
    I never ssh'd.
    Happy iTuning.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 06-26-2012 at 07:43 AM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Lokheed (06-26-2012), radioBirdman (06-26-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHurt View Post
    Do you have iFile and/or do you know how to SSH?
    Yes, I use iFile

Page 473 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463471472473474475 483 523 573 973 1473 ... LastLast