Page 470 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460468469470471472 480 520 570 970 1470 ... LastLast
Results 9,381 to 9,400 of 30318

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #9381
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    can two people please click a thanks button on any of my posts? I would really like to hit 1,000 before bed
    WOOHOO!!! Thanks guys

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-24-2012), LeelGotWings (06-25-2012), NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever (04-28-2013), Supremesan (06-24-2012)

  3. #9382
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    WOOHOO!!! Thanks guys
    Congrats!

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-24-2012), bjbinc (06-24-2012)

  5. #9383
    after what Lok has suffered since the release of Jaku, and all the wannabe Jaku style themes... Surenix & ayecon are now getting a taste of their on medicine

    ayecon $3


    and this variant $2



    idk about you all but im sticking with Jaku, the real benchmark theme #JakuSoldier


    p.s. wonder how the ayecon boys are gonna handle this
    Last edited by MaybachMusic; 06-24-2012 at 10:27 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybachMusic For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-24-2012)

  7. #9384
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    no ur

    Quote Originally Posted by MaybachMusic View Post
    and this variant $2



    idk about you all but im sticking with Jaku, the real benchmark theme #JakuSoldier


    p.s. wonder how the ayecon boys are gonna handle this
    That $2 job... Is that REALLY the official set of icons for that theme??

    How many bevel variations are they using there?? Just look at Mail vs Safari vs Maps vs Facebook..

    Do these jokers all think that simply adding a bevel to an icon makes it the next "benchmark" LOL??

    None of them come close to Lok's work. Hell, our community icons cr@p all over those PAID themes!! (not mine of course but the 'elitist' community icons
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 06-24-2012 at 10:40 PM.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-24-2012), bjbinc (06-24-2012), Story (06-24-2012)

  9. #9385
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybachMusic View Post
    after what Lok has suffered since the release of Jaku, and all the wannabe Jaku style themes... Surenix & ayecon are now getting a taste of their on medicine

    ayecon $3


    and this variant $2
    Yeah, that was my exact thought on discovering this new theme. The copycat recipe is on trend. I'd wish they didn't succeed as loudly so that the trend, well... Ends.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  10. #9386
    Don't worry, I'm still here. Lurking in the shadows. A silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

    And Brian, I haven never been the biggest fan of Sagan, but I love all of his memes. Thanks for posting that! lol

    And holy crap, can we PLEASE get back to Jaku. Last real contribution I saw had to have been something like 5 pages back. That's dumb.
    Last edited by Blacksquatch; 06-24-2012 at 11:51 PM.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blacksquatch For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-24-2012), bjbinc (06-24-2012), radioBirdman (06-25-2012)

  12. #9387
    Hi everyone,

    Longtime lurker. Was immediately a fan of Lockeed's theme.

    I made these for my own use--they're just quick-and-dirty using his supplied PSD template but I thought someone else may find them useful as well:
    -springboard1.png
    -springboard2.png

    For:
    Blockolicious
    Bookmark
    CAA
    ComicGlass
    Drafts
    Dungeon Raid
    Edmonton Journal
    EPL
    Final Freeway 2R
    Food Chain
    Fooducate
    Good for Enterprise
    Grocery IQ
    Hipmunk
    Houzz
    How to Cook Everything
    iCab
    Jewel Fighter
    Key Ring
    Poker Pals
    Press Reader
    Pulse News Reader
    Purex
    Puzzlejuice
    Quarrel
    Redflagdeals
    RSA SecurID
    The Act
    UniWar HD
    Zinio

    Download link at: https://www.box.com/s/3dbb0439e0deec7ae395

    Hope someone likes/can use it. Cheers.

  13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to reiichiroh For This Useful Post:

    1jono (06-25-2012), Alfroggy (06-24-2012), bjbinc (06-25-2012), DreadHeadSk8ter (06-25-2012), saekhor (06-24-2012), Story (06-25-2012)

  14. #9388
    Tenuis (by Shiizun), followed by Edius (by Lokheed), preceded Jaku.....just an FYI. There were other bevel type themes like Upojenie and Upojenie HD (by SoundForge) and Grounded that were released prior to or about the same time as Jaku.
    The quality of Jaku icons is absolutely mesmerizing.
    Lets not belittle other folks' efforts just because they are "copycats".
    Last edited by indyzzzz; 06-25-2012 at 12:02 AM.

  15. #9389
    Hi to all, could anyone give me a hand here i change the folder icon to one like the original in ios but when i'm moving an icon to a folder it shows the original jaku folder what file do i need to change to avoid that too?

    here's a pic

    -img_0198.png

    reiichiroh thanks for that comicglass icon really usefull for my comicbook reader

  16. #9390
    Quote Originally Posted by indyzzzz View Post
    Tenuis (by Shiizun), followed by Edius (by Lokheed), preceded Jaku.....just an FYI. The quality of Jaku icons is absolutely mesmerizing.
    Lets not belittle other folks' efforts just because they are "copycats".
    Edius is a tribute to Tenius. Lokheed has always claimed this.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  17. #9391
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Damnskippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 53 Times in 27 Posts

    I have seen this many many times over the years so I just want to throw out some food for thought. That is all this is, something to think about.

    Something (Jaku) gets a a very solid fan base of people who not only like it but who have invested time in it as well. Taking care of/defending/watching out for it in whatever way we can becomes part of it. But we become too zealous and end up causing a problem ourselves.

    In a case of someone asking for a part of the paid theme, simply ignoring them has the same end effect as telling them off and not giving them the icon. Granted telling them off is a bit more satisfying but in both cases they don't get the part they wanted. While not as satisfying ignoring them keeps the hostility down and if they keep pestering simply notify a mod and let them take care of it. The signal to noise ratio stays low and so does your blood pressure since the mods deal with it. Plus the mods can keep track of the repeat offenders and maybe do some weeding.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Damnskippy For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-25-2012), bjbinc (06-25-2012)

  19. #9392
    Quote Originally Posted by reiichiroh View Post
    Hi everyone,

    Longtime lurker. Was immediately a fan of Lockeed's theme.

    I made these for my own use--they're just quick-and-dirty using his supplied PSD template but I thought someone else may find them useful as well:
    -springboard1.png
    -springboard2.png

    For:
    Blockolicious
    Bookmark
    CAA
    ComicGlass
    Drafts
    Dungeon Raid
    Edmonton Journal
    EPL
    Final Freeway 2R
    Food Chain
    Fooducate
    Good for Enterprise
    Grocery IQ
    Hipmunk
    Houzz
    How to Cook Everything
    iCab
    Jewel Fighter
    Key Ring
    Poker Pals
    Press Reader
    Pulse News Reader
    Purex
    Puzzlejuice
    Quarrel
    Redflagdeals
    RSA SecurID
    The Act
    UniWar HD
    Zinio

    Download link at: https://www.box.com/s/3dbb0439e0deec7ae395

    Hope someone likes/can use it. Cheers.
    JEEBUS dude! now we gotta add all that to the damn repo. Thanks a lot! lmao

  20. #9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Edius is a tribute to Tenius. Lokheed has always claimed this.
    Missed my point. All im saying is, just because a theme is inspired by an existing idea, does not mean its bad......as Edius and Jaku have proved. I am aware what Lokheed has said about Tenuis, I watched Edius since the day it was released on Macthemes and Ive watched Tenuis, Upojenie, Upojenie HD as well from back when Jaku was just an idea in Lokheed's mind. I have the utmost respect for Lokheed's work, his icons are just amazing.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indyzzzz For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-25-2012), mrmyco (06-25-2012)

  22. #9394
    Sorry man, I have 12 others too. I kind of went crazy on Friday after watching your video. I have you to blame. At least I finally got to use my work-supplied Photoshop after 3 years.

    Quote Originally Posted by saekhor View Post
    reiichiroh thanks for that comicglass icon really usefull for my comicbook reader
    Glad you like it. It was the first one I worked on therefore its aspect ratio is a tiny bit skewed. The figure is fatter than it should be so I'll fix it later this week.
    Last edited by reiichiroh; 06-25-2012 at 12:09 AM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to reiichiroh For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (06-25-2012)

  24. #9395
    Quote Originally Posted by reiichiroh View Post
    Sorry man, I have 12 others too. I kind of went crazy on Friday after watching your video. I have you to blame. At least I finally got to use my work-supplied Photoshop after 3 years.



    Glad you like it. It was the first one I worked on therefore its aspect ratio is a tiny bit skewed. The figure is fatter than it should be so I'll fix it later this week.
    haha I'm just foolin' with ya There's three of us adding icons...we can handle it

  25. #9396
    Man, using iFile and AppInfo to replace icons is the easiest. So much easier than using an FTP client and SSH.

  26. #9397
    Quote Originally Posted by saekhor View Post
    Hi to all, could anyone give me a hand here i change the folder icon to one like the original in ios but when i'm moving an icon to a folder it shows the original jaku folder what file do i need to change to avoid that too?

    here's a pic

    -img_0198.png

    reiichiroh thanks for that comicglass icon really usefull for my comicbook reader
    FolderDropBG@2x~iphone.png or [email protected] depending on what firmware you're on.

    Hey bjbinc (and folks), doesn't putting a [email protected] in the Dark Grain Loading Screens theme folder address the apps crashing issue we sometime get with the Dropback folder ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    saekhor (06-25-2012)

  28. #9398

  29. #9399

  30. #9400
    Wanna know my fix for popcap games?

    I delete them
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (06-25-2012), ElderRoco (06-25-2012)

Page 470 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460468469470471472 480 520 570 970 1470 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •