Page 466 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456464465466467468 476 516 566 966 1466 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,320 of 30243

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #9301
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone ie View Post
    Night all













    I just saw this on zui prime and to me those look like a lot jaku icons... Don't you guys agree? I'm not trying to start anything but I thought credit was supposed to be acknowledged to whoever created the icons
    Last edited by Luiscastro23; 06-23-2012 at 06:01 PM.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Luiscastro23 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-24-2012), bankai44 (06-23-2012), bjbinc (06-23-2012), ByteArt (06-23-2012), evo0o (06-23-2012), radioBirdman (06-24-2012)

  3. #9302
    -screen-shot-2012-06-23-6.50.25-pm.png

    Lockheed, though you might know that the zui thread is full of your icons....

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ByteArt For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-24-2012), bjbinc (06-23-2012), radioBirdman (06-24-2012)

  5. #9303
    mods/admins really need to step up...there...i said it

    Quote Originally Posted by Luiscastro23 View Post
    I just saw this on zui prime and to me those look like a lot jaku icons... Don't you guys agree? I'm not trying to start anything but I thought credit was supposed to be acknowledged to whoever created the icons
    credit schmedit. those are paid icons...no amount of credit given makes that ok

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-24-2012)

  7. #9304
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    mods/admins really need to step up...there...i said it



    credit schmedit. those are paid icons...no amount of credit given makes that ok
    You're right man... I'm on jaku side btw lol

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luiscastro23 For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (06-23-2012), radioBirdman (06-24-2012)

  9. #9305
    Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    -screen-shot-2012-06-23-6.50.25-pm.png

    Lockheed, though you might know that the zui thread is full of your icons....
    thats just not cool.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-24-2012)

  11. #9306
    first the android thieves all over DA and xda, then the ayecon bastards, and now zui lames?!
    Last edited by MaybachMusic; 06-23-2012 at 08:24 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybachMusic For This Useful Post:

    Story (06-23-2012)

  13. #9307
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybachMusic View Post
    first the android thieves all over DA and xda, then the ayecon bastards, and now zui lames?!
    and also those guys at macthemes

  14. #9308

  15. #9309
    whi yu say man bird? Yu make fun of mi?

  16. #9310
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    MAN BIRD!
    say what?

  17. #9311
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    MAN BIRD!
    I don't get it either.. But I like it
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-24-2012)

  19. #9312
    Thanks everyone for having my back. Made a polite post asking they don't do that. Hopefully it's all settled and we can carry one

  20. #9313

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    SamuRaiJack94 (06-24-2012)

  22. #9314
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    carry one what?

  23. #9315
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
    MAN BIRD!
    Quote Originally Posted by NAAMF View Post
    whi yu say man bird? Yu make fun of mi?
    Don't worry NAAMF he's not making fun of you. bankai44 is just a bit of an elitist that's all

    So hey I was hoping one of you elitists might be able to whip up an icon from the latest ridiculous game by Adult Swim and Pik Pok.. one of my favourite collaborations in the biz.

    It's called Velocirapture and the artwork is this..



    Pretty please?

    bjb and bankai KILLED it with Monsters Ate My Condo & Monster Flip! Anyone who wants some bonkers iOS games with dope icons (on the repo) should check those out too.
    You WILL need a sense of humour
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 06-24-2012 at 01:18 AM. Reason: better link to check out Velocirapture

  24. #9316
    @bjbinc: how did CB get an invite T.T i need to seek refuge! haha

  25. #9317
    Quote Originally Posted by evo0o View Post
    @bjbinc: how did CB get an invite T.T i need to seek refuge! haha
    It's a real shame that thanks to a couple of w@nkers throwing personal attacks at the guys that put more into the Jaku community than anyone.., this thread is really slipping.
    The greatest piece of art iOS ever saw deserves better than this.
    Those internet toughguys/trolls/b1tches should be ashamed of themselves.

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-24-2012), bankai44 (06-24-2012), ElderRoco (06-24-2012), jadaki (06-24-2012)

  27. #9318
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    It's a real shame that thanks to a couple of w@nkers throwing personal attacks at the guys that put more into the Jaku community than anyone.., this thread is really slipping.
    The greatest piece of art iOS ever saw deserves better than this.
    Those internet toughguys/trolls/b1tches should be ashamed of themselves.
    Don't really post here much but I lurk, and a couple of guys do ruin it by getting personal, but the amount of people that thank these guys surely weighs up a lot more then the negative,,,just my 2 cents,,,

  28. #9319
    Quote Originally Posted by theturtlewalk View Post
    Don't really post here much but I lurk, and a couple of guys do ruin it by getting personal, but the amount of people that thank these guys surely weighs up a lot more then the negative,,,just my 2 cents,,,
    Well, although I get your point, only they who the attacks aim know what weighs more.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  29. #9320
    I changed LS and my Jaku Safari icon went away.. In it's place is the sad faced grey oops icon. I grabbed the .png and put it in the folder for mobilesafari and resprung but no luck. Any suggestions?

Page 466 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456464465466467468 476 516 566 966 1466 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •