Page 464 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454462463464465466 474 514 564 964 1464 ... LastLast
Results 9,261 to 9,280 of 30337

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #9261
    i love these and the rest of them but i can't use them for a system icon replacement because of the edges...can someone can fix these pretty please? [/QUOTE]

    I'll Try To Fix Then When I Get Home - Sorry =\
    Last edited by NaydaB; 10-10-2013 at 03:29 PM.

  2. #9262
    My latest Jaku setup

    With a couple of apps running in the background..



    And clean..

    http://db.tt/yXkJ8KSM

    Aaand inside a folder..

    http://db.tt/z4LBevgk

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-23-2012), JimboHurt (06-22-2012)

  4. #9263
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    My latest Jaku setup

    With a couple of apps running in the background..



    And clean..

    http://db.tt/yXkJ8KSM

    Aaand inside a folder..

    http://db.tt/z4LBevgk
    Very nice setup you've got. You must have spent a lot of time on building it.
    My phone is a continuous work in progress and has never looked clean at all
    I use FolderEnhancer without the border. I miss the split animation on opening a folder with this tweak already, and with the border in place it feels even less Apple-like.
    Even more off-topic (and before everyone asks for such and such detail they've spotted from your screenshot, like every time a screen is posted ^^ ), how's launch center ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  5. #9264
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Very nice setup you've got. You must have spent a lot of time on building it.
    My phone is a continuous work in progress and has never looked clean at all
    I use FolderEnhancer without the border. I miss the split animation on opening a folder with this tweak already, and with the border in place it feels even less Apple-like.
    Even more off-topic (and before everyone asks for such and such detail they've spotted from your screenshot, like every time a screen is posted ^^ ), how's launch center ?
    Thanks Al. My phone is always a work in progress too but yeah I do mess around a lot to make it look good (to me anyway).
    I've never liked the default apple folders. I used Categories back in the iOS3 days and have used FE ever since 4.3.3 and like it a lot.
    I just started Launch Center Pro yesterday and quite like it so far. It's going to take a bit of mucking around to get it set up exactly how I want it






    ..

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-22-2012)

  7. #9265
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Thanks Al. My phone is always a work in progress too but yeah I do mess around a lot to make it look good (to me anyway).
    I've never liked the default apple folders. I used Categories back in the iOS3 days and have used FE ever since 4.3.3 and like it a lot.
    I just started Launch Center Pro yesterday and quite like it so far. It's going to take a bit of mucking around to get it set up exactly how I want it






    ..
    You use blackout tweak right?

  8. #9266

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-20-2013)

  10. #9267
    Nice setup Liam..
    I use blackout now too thanks to you.
    Its friggen sexy
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimboHurt For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-20-2013), radioBirdman (06-23-2012)

  12. #9268
    I like it a lot also

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luiscastro23 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-20-2013), radioBirdman (06-23-2012)

  14. #9269
    Cheers hey. I spent ages making black statusbar icons for the Silver_Base and now they don't even show. Ah well. I might want them one day.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-20-2013)

  16. #9270
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Thanks.
    Yep, sure. Jadaki's Clockify icon you mean ?
    Ye that's the one, cheers,,auto correct and bad memory made that make no sense

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to theturtlewalk For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-20-2013)

  18. #9271
    Quote Originally Posted by theturtlewalk View Post
    Ye that's the one, cheers,,auto correct and bad memory made that make no sense
    Ok. No problem. I'm stuck at the point where the icon is fuzzy and looses details when theming Calendar. I have no clue as to what causes this.
    Perhaps do I have to optimize the PNG by some means ? Not having Photoshop I don't have this option on the app I use... Don't want to download Ps again if I'm not sure it'll address the issue.
    I tried running the pincrush feature of WinterBoard but it didn't fix the image.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  19. #9272
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    My latest Jaku setup

    With a couple of apps running in the background..



    And clean..

    http://db.tt/yXkJ8KSM

    Aaand inside a folder..

    http://db.tt/z4LBevgk
    Nice setup you have bro ! Can I know how to put the jaku status ribbon into our phone ?

  20. #9273
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Ok. No problem. I'm stuck at the point where the icon is fuzzy and looses details when theming Calendar. I have no clue as to what causes this.
    Perhaps do I have to optimize the PNG by some means ? Not having Photoshop I don't have this option on the app I use... Don't want to download Ps again if I'm not sure it'll address the issue.
    I tried running the pincrush feature of WinterBoard but it didn't fix the image.
    Really can't help you here, I'm so useless when it comes to making of icons, hopefully someone else can help and get the icon done. How fuzzy is it looking atm?

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to theturtlewalk For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-23-2012)

  22. #9274
    Quote Originally Posted by Paaark View Post
    Nice setup you have bro ! Can I know how to put the jaku status ribbon into our phone ?
    Thanks Paaark.
    I think 'Jaku status ribbons' is a little theme akrimmer put together. It's posted here in this thread somewhere. They're coloured and work with IntelliscreenX afaik.
    The ribbon in my screenshot is just what I use for my Alarm icon.
    It's in here if you want it..

    http://db.tt/nrlsQuGy

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-20-2013)

  24. #9275
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Thanks Paaark.
    I think 'Jaku status ribbons' is a little theme akrimmer put together. It's posted here in this thread somewhere. They're coloured and work with IntelliscreenX afaik.
    The ribbon in my screenshot is just what I use for my Alarm icon.
    It's in here if you want it..

    http://db.tt/nrlsQuGy
    Thanks for the info bro . What I mean is if I downloaded the jaku ribbon theme how am I going to put into our phone as in which directory and stuff ? And I'm using the rbstatusbar theme now the problem is I want the ribbon to appear as my rotationlock but I cant change the file name ? What can I do to change it ? Btw do you receive my personal message ?
    Last edited by Paaark; 06-23-2012 at 08:09 AM.

  25. #9276
    Quote Originally Posted by theturtlewalk View Post
    Really can't help you here, I'm so useless when it comes to making of icons, hopefully someone else can help and get the icon done. How fuzzy is it looking atm?
    Here's the zoomed-in blurriness :
    -blurrieddetails.png
    As you can see (and I realized just recently) from the docked Activator icon, it also affects Lokheed's original icons too. Hence it's not specific to the way artworks are saved in the design app as I know William optimizes his png's for the iPhone.
    -screenshotpage10.png
    I've tried disabling MobileSubstrate add-ons, even replacing the file in /var/stash/Applications.XXXXX/MobileCal.app/icon@2x~iphone.png with my own. It's not app-specific either as I did the same with the MobilePhone.app
    I restored and will jailbreak from stock again. It should be fine with a clean device as I see from the screenshots here that you people ain't affected by this issue.

  26. #9277

  27. #9278
    Asphalt 7 has been made by jays838 already, it's on Jakurepo.com
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    spookster (06-23-2012)

  29. #9279
    in case been ignored, bump my request

    Quote Originally Posted by Commandor View Post
    Here are some of my requests, thanks in advance!
    Notica
    Attachment 592959
    PhotoStudio
    Attachment 592960
    Thumbjam
    Attachment 592961
    Newsify
    Attachment 592962

    LocationHolic (cydia)
    Attachment 592964

  30. #9280
    i just made an icon for passbook, you know, just to be ready for the future
    credits go to MonsieurCarotte for his book icon

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-20-2013)

Page 464 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454462463464465466 474 514 564 964 1464 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •